bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotta feeling it's gonna be a scorcher tomorrow

Despite the way the Heat have looked in the first two games of this opening round series against the Bulls. I do find much value with Miami in game 3, and will be laying the 5.5 with the Heat tomorrow night.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's what I am leaning towards, not sure if I'll play them or not.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am leaning Heat as well they have been in this spot before and know how to play through adversity not to mention that 6 of the last 7 teams down 0-2 in a series coming back home have won Game 3 and the Lakers game isn't over yet

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

All of those factors are more than evident in this line.

Chicago was 4 and 3.5 pt favorites at home and is now a 6pt dog on the road?

Miami is in a good spot here, and I'd expect them to win, but that line is inflated.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    All of those factors are more than evident in this line.

Chicago was 4 and 3.5 pt favorites at home and is now a 6pt dog on the road?

Miami is in a good spot here, and I'd expect them to win, but that line is inflated.
    Yes, very similar to the Utah/Houston game. Actually, those series are very similar, IMO. I could see the home team winning all the games in both series.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually think there's some value in the under at 185 in this one. Heat are an under team at home, going that way in 27 of 41 home dates. Both Miami meetings between the teams also went under while the games in Chicago trended over. Probably gonna pass on a side unless the line slides some.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I really like Chicago in this game to put a chokehold on the series, but will not be making a wager. I remember on Nov.1st '06...first day of the season Chicago comes into Miami and blows the Heat out by 30 some odd points. No bearing here, just something I remember.

Razz

OK, small play for me at -6 -105. Good luck everyone.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I actually think there's some value in the under at 185 in this one. Heat are an under team at home, going that way in 27 of 41 home dates. Both Miami meetings between the teams also went under while the games in Chicago trended over. Probably gonna pass on a side unless the line slides some.
    That makes a lot of sense. I think you saw the defensive intensity that the 0-2 teams brought last night, and I'm sure Riley will demand the same tonight.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

I like the Heat tonight, but just hard for me to lay the 5.5/6. Maybe a small play on them, but most likely a pass.

Good luck everyone.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad I got down at 5.5 last night, because I see this line is up to -6 is a lot of places today.