R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

D Rose is clueless

Guy basically says he understands fans frustration with him not playing. However he's looking out for himself and his future and does not want to be sitting in a board room meeting down the road all beat up and broken lol. Let's be crystal fukking clear here Derrick. Without basketball and the nba there probably are no board rooms in your future. Hoops made you and has given you every opportunity you most likely would not have had otherwise. You are a brand name for now anyway that's it. If you are not smart enough to understand the difference and just keep your clam shut then what makes you think your smart enough to sit around a board room meeting with any respected, successful and educated business men? What a clown bout as stupid as some half wit rapper starting a shoe line, getting a few movie parts and be called an entrepreneur. What a misguided overused word that has become.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Preach!!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I rarely bet nba and have little use for it until the playoffs. This is mostly why.

Shit cracked me up when I heard him say he "didn't wanna be sore when he got older", lmfao. 100 mil just don't buy what it used to I guess..

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Kudos to DRose; I am not a Bulls fan but that is one sensible attitude to adopt. The OP is a f.cking idiot with too much time on his hands.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hey my main point is if you can't ball then stop collecting the free check. Difference between hurt and injured if you won't play hurt then walk away. Kinda goes with all celebs but athletes probably the worst. Nothing but spoiled pampered babies that have been handed everything for a decent chunk of their lives. Free p#ssy , education most of whom even get "greased" thru the classroom, endorsements and more $ than they can ever dream of. And all because they can ball. I love and appreciate the athletes who understand the situation. But the ones so far outta touch like Rose and think their Gordon Gecko cause they have done a few shoe and Gatorade ads just make me laugh. Wanna be able to walk at your kids graduation or sit comfortably in your meetings then get the Fukk outta the nba and go try that world.

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

You mad bro?

2daBank

That the problem w gaurenteed contracts for these spoiled little bitches.. Nfl got 1 thing right, he be on the street trying to draw a check from them.
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That the problem w gaurenteed contracts for these spoiled little bitches.. Nfl got 1 thing right, he be on the street trying to draw a check from them.
    Say it again!!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=R.P. McMurphy;22978659]Hey my main point is if you can't ball then stop collecting the free check. Difference between hurt and injured if you won't play hurt then walk away. Kinda goes with all celebs but athletes probably the worst. Nothing but spoiled pampered babies that have been handed everything for a decent chunk of their lives. Free p#ssy , education most of whom even get "greased" thru the classroom, endorsements and more $ than they can ever dream of. And all because they can ball. I love and appreciate the athletes who understand the situation. But the ones so far outta touch like Rose and think their Gordon Gecko cause they have done a few shoe and Gatorade ads just make me laugh. Wanna be able to walk at your kids graduation or sit comfortably in your meetings then get the Fukk outta the nba and go try that world.[/QUOTE]

He wouldn't have a world without the NBA, and he probably couldn't name all his kids. LOL.

burmaldo
    burmaldo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3642

Makes a lot of sense, he had no problem playing for team USA this summer. Then again, I'm sure his sponsors and shoe companies wanted him out there to get his "brand" out there cu those aren't guaranteed. But hey, screw you're actual job cuz you want to be able to not have sore knees while you play video games and smoke a blunt later on in life. ridiculous.. At least say you want to make sure you're healthy and 100% for playoff and other important games down the road or something

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Kudos to DRose; I am not a Bulls fan but that is one sensible attitude to adopt. The OP is a f.cking idiot with too much time on his hands.
    I he has too much time on his hands, what does that make you??? you responded.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by burmaldo View Post
    Makes a lot of sense, he had no problem playing for team USA this summer. Then again, I'm sure his sponsors and shoe companies wanted him out there to get his "brand" out there cu those aren't guaranteed. But hey, screw you're actual job cuz you want to be able to not have sore knees while you play video games and smoke a blunt later on in life. ridiculous.. At least say you want to make sure you're healthy and 100% for playoff and other important games down the road or something
    The fact he played on team USA for his endorsement dollars pretty much says it all.. I love basketball but when u give these clowns no insentive to give a shit on a nightly basis odds are half of them won't..

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I he has too much time on his hands, what does that make you??? you responded.
    deleted

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Hey my main point is if you can't ball then stop collecting the free check. Difference between hurt and injured if you won't play hurt then walk away. Kinda goes with all celebs but athletes probably the worst. Nothing but spoiled pampered babies that have been handed everything for a decent chunk of their lives. Free p#ssy , education most of whom even get "greased" thru the classroom, endorsements and more $ than they can ever dream of. And all because they can ball. I love and appreciate the athletes who understand the situation. But the ones so far outta touch like Rose and think their Gordon Gecko cause they have done a few shoe and Gatorade ads just make me laugh. Wanna be able to walk at your kids graduation or sit comfortably in your meetings then get the Fukk outta the nba and go try that world.
    OP sounding like a jealous little kid.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post

Beauty!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by burmaldo View Post

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not jealous at all just stating the obvious. Guess those who don't get it are the same type that collect welfare checks and say the stupid phrase "don't be a hater" way to much lol. Like I said if he can't go then fine walk early like others have done and stop with the free ride. Bulls need to just figure a way to ship him asap.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Play for 11/12 take ov 191.5 in Wash. And as usual if Detroit is up at half they are ALWAYS a great 2h fade in those spots. Not liking much else lean under in Miami game I guess. Good winnin everyone

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Youd do the same thing after having multiple injuries and about 200 mil on the table.

Reign Man
    Reign Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

he's weak mentally, has none of the qualities that made MJ and Kobe great
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Maybe I would if I were in those shoes toler who knows?!? Like to think I would just gracefully bow out like Brandon Roy though. Can guarantee you one thing I would NOT be saying stupid shit like this or throwing it in my teams and fans faces on social media like Steve Nash did with his golf outing.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

League sucks now.

Players are absolutely clueless. Completely detached from reality.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Reign Man View Post
    he's weak mentally, has none of the qualities that made MJ and Kobe great
    Just doesn't care. Makes bank no matter what. All money guaranteed.

Couldn't care less.