k2ku
    k2ku's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

︻デ╗══--- KK's NBA Season Thread

Starting my first season long thread for the 2014-2015 NBA season. I'm excited for this season and I'm interested in being more involved in the SBR community. I know there are decent cappers lingering in the forums and hopefully we can all find a place to share ideas/opinions, collaborate, and just simply talk about ball.

This is my first year posting my picks and I am looking forward to a profitable season, from beginning to end.
    Last edited by k2ku; 11-12-14 at 09:01 AM. Reason: typo

k2ku
    k2ku's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

_

Wednesday November 12, 2014

Boston Celtics (-5.5) vs OKC Thunder
    $220 to win $200
    OKC is playing a b2b after a dismissal outing in Milwaukee last night. This is not likely a bounce back opportunity for the tired/injury riddled Thunder. I don't see them playing with the defensive intensity needed to overrun the Celtics. Rondo is back in the line up, his hand is a little sore, however I think he will be able to distribute and run a more efficient offense. OKC thunder will have trouble getting points from their starters, with the exception of Reggie Jackson and Serge Ibaka, and especially from their bench players.

NO Pelicans (-10.5)
    vs LA Lakers
    $220 to win $200
    This may be a walk over game for the Pelicans. I don't see Lakers keeping up with the Pelicans.

Minnesota T-Wolvesvs Houston Rockets (-7.0)
    $220 to win $200
    I see the Rockets bouncing back today with Howard (illness) and Patrick Beverly (Hamstring) back in the line up. They are ranked in Top 5 in Offense and Defense. The loss of Ricky Rubio is huge as the t-wolves are without a legit playmaker. Expecting to see a rugged offense tonight with alot of turnovers when faced with pressure.

Record (YTD):

ATS 0-0 -
    Totals 0-0 -
    Live Bets 0-0 -
    1st/2nd Half 0-0 -
    Underdogs 0-0 -
    Total: -
    Last edited by k2ku; 11-12-14 at 09:01 AM. Reason: typo