Betpoints: 13158

Wed. Nba

Houston vs. MINN: Houston -6.5. Game is in Mexico. WIN
    Houston 1st quarter: -2. Push
    Indy @ Miami: Miami -8. Loss
    OKC @ Bost: Boston -5.5. Loss
    Boston TT: over 101. Loss

3/15.12.2/-2.48
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 11-13-14 at 04:49 AM.

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

like all the plays gl

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

BOL buddy.

DavidNelson88
    DavidNelson88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

lol I actually like all plays tonight, especially houston.. Good luck mag!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DavidNelson88 View Post
    lol I actually like all plays tonight, especially houston.. Good luck mag!
    Quick, go the other way LOL. GL Dave.

pupung
    pupung's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Do you like the over on the houston game?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Is rondo playing?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Is rondo playing?
    Yes, but I think they scored more the other day without him, although he leads the league in assists. LOL. BOL tham.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pupung View Post
    Do you like the over on the houston game?
    I would have to lean over 199.5, but I always lean over LOL. Being in Mexico, I am guessing they will want to put on a show. Of course, Howard better be in there, from what I rad he is playing, and Beverly is still out.

aznjeff07

my theory for the non-u.s. games, nfl/nba, is that the league makes the stars play. Not only play, but play for a longer period of time to help exposure and overall fan sastifiaction

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by aznjeff07 View Post
    my theory for the non-u.s. games, nfl/nba, is that the league makes the stars play. Not only play, but play for a longer period of time to help exposure and overall fan sastifiaction
    Yes, agreed, hence the "wanting them to put on a show" remark. Well, I hope anyway. Hope the Mexicans are not going to cloud the place up with smoke from their cigarettes, cigars and joints. LOL. Will there be "rooster fights" in the back room??? That' s where the big betting will be.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Any take on TT for Hawks and Suns Mag?
    Was thinking you'd be on all TT plays today instead of spreads.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Yes, agreed, hence the "wanting them to put on a show" remark. Well, I hope anyway. Hope the Mexicans are not going to cloud the place up with smoke from their cigarettes, cigars and joints. LOL. Will there be "rooster fights" in the back room??? That' s where the big betting will be.
    And hoping players won't be distracted by the smell of chimichangas and chihuahua poop.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Any take on TT for Hawks and Suns Mag?
    Was thinking you'd be on all TT plays today instead of spreads.
    They all weren't ready when I looked earlier. I will check later. GS failed eveybody yesterday. Need to look @ Celtics TT and a few others, Houston as well.

RollinDo

They all weren't ready when I looked earlier. I will check later. GS failed eveybody yesterday. Need to look @ Celtics TT and a few others, Houston as well.
    I had a 4-teamer parlay with Warriors only team to lose...yeah screwed a lot of people.
    Would play Houston TT Over but being in Mexico how does that affect players? We're they up late having Fiestas?

RollinDo

No clue about Celtics...still have the perception they stink (from last year).
    I like Suns TT and Hawks TT to hit without doing research.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    No clue about Celtics...still have the perception they stink (from last year).
    I like Suns TT and Hawks TT to hit without doing research.
    Suns average 103.3 tonight their total is 105.5??? Hawks average 101.5 tonight is set at 103.5. They only average 102.5 at home so far. Info only. BOL RD.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Don't you just love my Spurs now 44 Mag

Sarcasm of course. Heck they even surprised me by wining back to back on the West Coast.

Now remember come Friday they are at home and they will have had 2 days of rest.

They will come out and kick some serious a$$ now.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Sarcasm of course. Heck they even surprised me by wining back to back on the West Coast.

Now remember come Friday they are at home and they will have had 2 days of rest.

They will come out and kick some serious a$$ now.
    Yes you are probably correct. but due to their present form I could not see them beating GS last night. I guess one team forgot to show up. Of course, when you keep turning the ball over tho them that never helps. Oh, well, live and learn. I really hate betting aginst them anyway.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

I'd take the Celtics TT over, they've been putting way more points up compared to last year

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Yes you are probably correct. but due to their present form I could not see them beating GS last night. I guess one team forgot to show up. Of course, when you keep turning the ball over tho them that never helps. Oh, well, live and learn. I really hate betting aginst them anyway.
    Since you bet against my Spurs, your tab will be double the price for the next week at Joe's Bar and Grill.

Maybe if your wallet feels lighter you will remember next time!! haha

Don't forget Bruno will hold your wallet to make sure you enjoy your next visit at Joe's Bar and Grill and to ensure easy speedily payment collection!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    I'd take the Celtics TT over, they've been putting way more points up compared to last year
    Yes, well aware, thanks. earlier when I looked at the TT's they all weren't available @ the time. I will probably be adding a few. The other night I had the Celtics 1st quarter, 1st half and TT and all paid, we'll see about tonight. They have been very aggressive in the first half of games, particularlly at home. BOL in your selections tonight.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

If my memory is on point okc had injuries last year and still beat the celtics in boston? Golden state stunk it up last night bro to bad i was routing for you, i won 500 on dallas last night, i kept refreshing my page on my lap top LOL 4 points with like 3 minutes left in the 1st quarter? wow man cant beleive i won my bet ,, Im loving clev at boston friday night

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    If my memory is on point okc had injuries last year and still beat the celtics in boston? Golden state stunk it up last night bro to bad i was routing for you, i won 500 on dallas last night, i kept refreshing my page on my lap top LOL 4 points with like 3 minutes left in the 1st quarter? wow man cant beleive i won my bet ,, Im loving clev at boston friday night
    Well, maybe injuries, but not both Westbrook & Durant at the same time. We'll see, they are getting some men back so can dress at least 10 guys, may be they turn it around. Just basing my wager on the fact the Celtics have been very good at home so far, albeit only 3 games. The whole thing is a crap shoot so far any way. BOL tonight Billy.

aznjeff07

hou game better not end by margin of 7...i'll be pissed

I'm also curious to know why rookiecapper is on okc. b2b for okc against a confident squad

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by aznjeff07 View Post
    hou game better not end by margin of 7...i'll be pissed

I'm also curious to know why rookiecapper is on okc. b2b for okc against a confident squad
    Told you about him. He is a pretty good capper, but he never responds, never shows his record and never replies to any body's posts. Hard to understand his train of thought when he won't communicate. As I say, he does alright, but doesn't win them all. I just hope he doesn't win this one LOL.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Goodluck my friend. Did you look into Washington today?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Goodluck my friend. Did you look into Washington today?
    You as well brother!! At a quick glance: Detroit @ Wash. Det. averages 92 PPG. Wash averages 97.6. Detroit on the road is 0-3 and averages a mere 87 PPG. Wash home averages 107, albeit only 2 home games. Detroit has not hit 100 points yet this year. However, Wash's wins come against ORL, MILW, NYK and 2x over INDY, not exactly powerhouses. Advantage: Washington. Just my opinion. ML maybe to cover your ass, unless you don't like the juice, most don't, just can't trust Detroit.

HockeyGuruNHL
    Bugatti over b__chez
    HockeyGuruNHL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

goodluck

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Surprised to see Mag not betting ML today. I guess you had enough after the Spurs win last night.

BOL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    Surprised to see Mag not betting ML today. I guess you had enough after the Spurs win last night.

BOL
    Well Don, that one hurt my BR to say the least. GS had no business losing that game, but when you lead the league in turnovers??? That being said, against an aging team on B2B's, I still wouldn't take that bet back. It easy to look back and say blah, blah, blah, but I really thought that was money in the bank, wrong again. That's why I hate the NBA this early !!! Just hate it !!! Nobody is a "force" just yet. Just keep plugging along a little at a time. BOL my "Old & Trusted Friend" . For laughs my ML wagers would be: Washington-Hawks-Knicks-Heat-Boston-N.O.- Phoenix-Portland-Houston. Let's see how it comes out. LOL. BOL tonight.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 11-13-14 at 05:32 AM.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Yea we go back from since the MLB season. Took Suns @-4.5, Thunder @+6 and Utah @+7.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    Yea we go back from since the MLB season. Took Suns @-4.5, Thunder @+6 and Utah @+7.
    All solid wagers. OKC might get a little spunky with 10 men available, but, they are still DEAD last in PPG and on a B2B I believe. Of which they scored a whopping 78 points !!!! Wow. My son coaches a high school basketball team that can score that many. LOL. Well BOL.

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Wasn't it last year in Mexico, that the game was cancelled due to a fire? God knows what will happen this time!

Boston is in a very good spot and should be a solid play. I pulled the trigger earlier today.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by AchillesTG View Post
    Wasn't it last year in Mexico, that the game was cancelled due to a fire? God knows what will happen this time!

Boston is in a very good spot and should be a solid play. I pulled the trigger earlier today.
    I hope you are correct ATG (Boston). Last year the Spurs tried to play there (Mexico) and a generator caught on fire. LOL. One game a year down there and they can't even get that in LOL. Hey, maybe they should try London, like the stupid NFL games over there. LOL. BOL tonight. By the way, I' swear that's a picture of my Dad's last German Shepard, could be twins.

12 Last