AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I hope you are correct ATG (Boston). Last year the Spurs tried to play there (Mexico) and a generator caught on fire. LOL. One game a year down there and they can't even get that in LOL. Hey, maybe they should try London, like the stupid NFL games over there. LOL. BOL tonight. By the way, I' swear that's a picture of my Dad's last German Shepard, could be twins.
    Smartest damn dog I ever owned!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Quote Originally Posted by AchillesTG View Post
    Smartest damn dog I ever owned!
    I know the feeling brother. Had a Weimaraner, that dog was smarter than me. LOL. Only lasted 8 years, and 6K later after operations he didn't make it. I have a new one (thinking I could replace him) Not a good move on my part. The original came from Germany, the present day one I had flown in (to Boston) from Texas ??? Go figure. Pretty dog you have there, take good care.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Houston vs. MINN: Houston -6.5. Game is in Mexico.
    Houston 1st quarter: -2.
    Indy @ Miami: Miami -8.
    OKC @ Bost: Boston -5.5.
    Boston TT: over 101.

3/15.12.2/-2.48
    Addition

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

That sucks bro, celtics came out looking good, I did not bet last night and im lucky because like you i loved the celtics but now that dish network took away nesn i think twice about betting the celtics because i cant even watch the game, well hope you have a better day today and get back some of ur money

DavidNelson88
    DavidNelson88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

What do u think about the Chicago @ Toronto total?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DavidNelson88 View Post
    What do u think about the Chicago @ Toronto total?
    I took over 195, everybody else says under. Don't go by me, been a tough week. last week was good, weekend OK, all down hill since

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    That sucks bro, celtics came out looking good, I did not bet last night and im lucky because like you i loved the celtics but now that dish network took away nesn i think twice about betting the celtics because i cant even watch the game, well hope you have a better day today and get back some of ur money
    Yes, I know. I had the Celtics for 1st quarter and didn't get to post it here. I was on Portland than got stuck with work and never got it in here. Still would have been a losing night.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

I hope you are correct ATG (Boston). Last year the Spurs tried to play there (Mexico) and a generator caught on fire. LOL. One game a year down there and they can't even get that in LOL. Hey, maybe they should try London, like the stupid NFL games over there. LOL. BOL tonight. By the way, I' swear that's a picture of my Dad's last German Shepard, could be twins.
    Heya Mag maybe they replaced that generator and flew it down to the AT&T stadium in San Antonio so it would blow up in game two!

How do you like that for a conspiracy theory? lmfao

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Heya Mag maybe they replaced that generator and flew it down to the AT&T stadium in San Antonio so it would blow up in game two!

How do you like that for a conspiracy theory? lmfao
    Popovich probably lit the fire because he didn't feel like playing in Mexico. LOL.

First 12