R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ratzz/Mensus I did say Kobe jacks up alot of bad shots and has poor shot selection at times. Also stated I cannot stand the guy for most part. Your ridiculous over the top infatuation with him tho is beyond maniacal and even scary. Like I said in a thread I made about week back. The guys career is over, his team sucks, and he's most likely not collecting anymore rings. Yes not a well liked guy around the league and I doubt most serious contenders would risk bringing him on with the potential headaches and chemistry issues it could cause. He supposedly wants to finish a Laker and we all know they are going nowhere soon. So Kobe haters just give it a rest you won! Get laid, find another hobby aside from trolling Kobe boards 24/7 with your washed up , tired rhetoric.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Ratzz/Mensus I did say Kobe jacks up alot of bad shots and has poor shot selection at times. Also stated I cannot stand the guy for most part. Your ridiculous over the top infatuation with him tho is beyond maniacal and even scary. Like I said in a thread I made about week back. The guys career is over, his team sucks, and he's most likely not collecting anymore rings. Yes not a well liked guy around the league and I doubt most serious contenders would risk bringing him on with the potential headaches and chemistry issues it could cause. He supposedly wants to finish a Laker and we all know they are going nowhere soon. So Kobe haters just give it a rest you won! Get laid, find another hobby aside from trolling Kobe boards 24/7 with your washed up , tired rhetoric.
    Hey...its part of our schtick...Kobe moves the needle around here...so we tend to focus on him a lot more...but more importantly I want people to watch what happens to this mans legacy over the next 3 years...He's getting accolades that he does not deserve when better players like Duncan are being ignored...Duncan is winning rings at 37 plus years old...Kobe is playing streetball at 36 years of age...something is wrong here...very very wrong..lol

And you are wrong...Kobe's career is NOT over...i don't know why people keep repeating the espn narrative of him being too old to compete...what Kobe is doing now he has always done...why are people contributing it to age? He has ALWAYS been a volume scorer who makes teammates irrelevant and ineffective when he is on the floor..Kyrie Irving is Kobe Bryant 15 years ago...and Kobe is Kyrie Irving right now...there is something wrong with that...very very wrong..lol....its one thing for Kobe to blame his teammates which he is clearly doing...by calling out Lin..but why are his fans doing it? He bricked them out of tonights game...the Phoenix game in Phoenix was entirely his fault...meanwhile...Lin, and in particular Boozer who the LA media are bashing left and right have been playing much better these past two weeks...

10 for 28 and they lost by 7...who's fault is it? lol
    Last edited by Menses; 11-13-14 at 05:26 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    Kobe is such a Douche Bag. Here's his quote when asked about being biggest chucker in league history:

Bryant was asked if, in those 13,421 misses, any particular ones stood out. Meaning, any shots he would really, really like back?

“Yeah, all the ones where I’ve had to bail the team out at the end of the shot clock,” he said. “It annoys the crap out of me. Kills my field goal percentage.”

Typical Kobe.... blaming the people around him rather than taking accountability. There's a good book I read a few years back called, "From Good to Great." It talks about what a makes a good CEO and what makes a great CEO. The most common trait of a great leader is giving credit to those around them and taking accountability.... to a fault at times. This can be applied to Kobe versus guys like Tim Duncan or Dirk Nowitzki as they all near the end of their careers. Kobe is going down blaming people while guys like Dirk and Duncan will duck the praise and talk about their great teammates and coaches. It really must be a shitty feeling to be such an egotistical A-hole. Cheater, alleged rapist, terrible teammate and all around selfish prick.
    He's a narcissist. All the traits at least.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Is that why he turn Nash into a spot up shooter in the few games he was healthy? Did you hear what Nash had to say about playing with Kobe? He didn't sound to welcomed to me...LOL
    Whose to say later on in the season Nash wouldnt of become a facilitaor?? The small sample size of games is not enough to judge and say oh Kobe made Nash a spot up shooter

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    Whose to say later on in the season Nash wouldnt of become a facilitaor?? The small sample size of games is not enough to judge and say oh Kobe made Nash a spot up shooter
    You must not have watched, was pretty sad, Nash had lost a step anyway and wasnt gonna be as effective but it was obvious Bean is stubborn and wasnt going to let ANYONE, even a HOFer come and take over his team by dominating the ball, was gonna happen on his Lakers team.

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You must not have watched, was pretty sad, Nash had lost a step anyway and wasnt gonna be as effective but it was obvious Bean is stubborn and wasnt going to let ANYONE, even a HOFer come and take over his team by dominating the ball, was gonna happen on his Lakers team.
    As I stated earlier u can't come to that conclusion based on the few games they played with each other... Adjustments could of been made etc etc

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    RP, read the news, man.. EVERYBODY hates Kobe.
    Na man us true laker fans don't hate him. We love everything he's done and all the hard work he's put into our laker basketball team

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

As I stated earlier u can't come to that conclusion based on the few games they played with each other... Adjustments could of been made etc etc
    lol.. what are you talking about?

NOBODY gets the ball on Kobe's team. N-O-B-O-D-Y

everybody's game suffers under Kobe,
    that is why nobody signs with the Lakers

which is exactly what Kobe wants

BigPage25

lol.. what are you talking about?

NOBODY gets the ball on Kobe's team. N-O-B-O-D-Y

everybody's game suffers under Kobe,
    that is why nobody signs with the Lakers

which is exactly what Kobe wants
    What's your fixation with Kobe??? Your secret man crush on him has gotten a little overboard

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's your fixation with Kobe??? Your secret man crush on him has gotten a little overboard
    it seems more logical that the man-crush would belong to the individual that continually defends him..

BigPage25

it seems more logical that the man-crush would belong to the individual that continually defends him..
    Nice rebuttal but sorry bro your wrong

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

It would have never happened...not in an 82 game season..where Kobe was healthy....In the games that Nash played he was NOT a facilitator...he was a "Spot Up Shooter" which is the exact opposite of what a point guard is especially one as skilled as Steve Nash...and Nash knew it...which is why he has said publically time and time again that it was an "adjustment" playing with Kobe knowing the ball would never be in his hands..Rondo will NOT however be as diplomatic...and if the rumors prove to be true and the Lakers do acquire him...Rondo will NOT remain silent while Kobe tries to bring the ball up at 37 years of age with an all star NBA championship point guard a decade + his junior standing right beside him...LOL......I would pay good money to see it happen...

First 12