44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Tuesday NBA

SA @ GS: GS -250 to win. Loss
    GS 1st half: over 50. 2x. Loss

3/15.10.3/+4.52

A Big salute to all U.S. Military Veterans !!!
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 11-12-14 at 04:32 AM.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Whats up Mag??? Hey, do you know for sure if Pops is sitting all the big players tonight?? GS leads the league in turnovers & Thompson will miss tonight I think.. SA with a good win at Clippers, IF they play the big players tonight, they might have a shot to win against the banged up Warriors. But if he sits Duncan & Gino, SA is already without Splitter & Belinelli. I just don't know if he CAN sit the starters bec of the injuries already.. If he rests the big guys, I am all over GS, but if he doesn't than I don't want to touch this game.. I'll ck back later to see if you know anything more on this. Thanks..

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Whats up Mag??? Hey, do you know for sure if Pops is sitting all the big players tonight?? GS leads the league in turnovers & Thompson will miss tonight I think.. SA with a good win at Clippers, IF they play the big players tonight, they might have a shot to win against the banged up Warriors. But if he sits Duncan & Gino, SA is already without Splitter & Belinelli. I just don't know if he CAN sit the starters bec of the injuries already.. If he rests the big guys, I am all over GS, but if he doesn't than I don't want to touch this game.. I'll ck back later to see if you know anything more on this. Thanks..
    I just checked and it appears that all the Spurs will be starting. 44 Mag can tell you that being from San Antonio I am a die hard Spurs fan. I have been watching the Spurs since the Ice Man George Gervin ABA days.

The Spurs will always do well if they have had a few days rest, but on back to back games on the West Coast I would be very leery.

In my capper info I pay for no one is on this game.

So word to the wise, tread with caution. Please note the cappers went against the Spurs last night and lost. haha

Dmoneytx

Thanks GIVEME for responding to that man.. Yea, I'm prob not playing this game if they are all starting. I am not saying they will win, but any team like that with those players can go off heavy on any given night, right?? My brothers wife is a HUGE Spurs fan, for the last 15 years.. I follow my Rockets and Golden State (I'm from the SF area), but she is always freaking out over the Spurs games, lol..

Hey Mag, you live in San Antonio??? I didn't know that man. Didn't know if you knew I am in Houston, my little bro in Austin. I play 3-4 tments a year in San Antonio, gotten to know the city and freeways pretty well now actually.. In Sept they had us playing in Helotes, everyone was bitching bec the main site is always McFarlin near downtown there on San Pedro. Helotes?? That was way the fuk out there, lol.. Don't know if you are interested, but I will be playing the first Major of the year there in late Feb, maybe after I play for the day, we can go grab a drink or just chill for a bit and talk some games, lol.. Wouldn't bother me man, would be cool to meet someone from SBR at least once in my life, hahaha... Let me know later, gotta run..

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Thanks GIVEME for responding to that man.. Yea, I'm prob not playing this game if they are all starting. I am not saying they will win, but any team like that with those players can go off heavy on any given night, right?? My brothers wife is a HUGE Spurs fan, for the last 15 years.. I follow my Rockets and Golden State (I'm from the SF area), but she is always freaking out over the Spurs games, lol..

Hey Mag, you live in San Antonio??? I didn't know that man. Didn't know if you knew I am in Houston, my little bro in Austin. I play 3-4 tments a year in San Antonio, gotten to know the city and freeways pretty well now actually.. In Sept they had us playing in Helotes, everyone was bitching bec the main site is always McFarlin near downtown there on San Pedro. Helotes?? That was way the fuk out there, lol.. Don't know if you are interested, but I will be playing the first Major of the year there in late Feb, maybe after I play for the day, we can go grab a drink or just chill for a bit and talk some games, lol.. Wouldn't bother me man, would be cool to meet someone from SBR at least once in my life, hahaha... Let me know later, gotta run..
    Hey Dmoneytx. 44 Mag is from Boston. I live in Waco which is North of Austin. I lived in San Antonio forever and I cannot believe how much it has grown. Maybe we can meet up in February.

Have a great week man and get the winners!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I have no information stating that's Pop's is resting anybody at this point. However, as noted by many so called "expert's" no one ever knows what this guy is going to do. They played a lot of minutes last night in a " difficult" hard fought battle to win. The Clippers seem very disinterested lately??? Think GS takes this one, Pops' is still complaining about all the B2B's. Too bad. BOL.

Dmoneytx

Hey Mag, you live in Boston??? Lol, I went to college there man, my entire family lives around the Boston area. I went to school in N Andover, guess what school, haha??? I bet you get it, I played soccer there, Div II. I really don't go back much, WAY too cold man.. My cousins have season tickets for the Pats, they are HUGE Pats fans, lol!!! Games there must be awesome, even though it's so damn cold I'm very happy I was born on the West Coast & got to live in the warm weather my entire life. Very happy..

I have family in Winchester, Wakefield, Ipswich, Gloucster, Woburn, and a few other places I prob don't know. I had to come back to Texas after school, I missed the hot weather and the hot girlies.. Actually, I might go up to Boston pretty soon, if I do I will send you a message.. Would luv to meet up for a drink and hang out maybe?? That'd be cool..

Dmoneytx

Hey GIVE, I know where Waco is buddy So YOU live in Texas, SWEET!!!!!!!!! I love Texas man, not so much the country shit, but I love the weather and the hospitality man, it's second to none IMO..

I play 1 tment a year in Waco man, we should def hook up that weekend man. I usually stay in downtown at that Residence Inn right by the river, I think that is it, pretty sure.. We usually play at Waco Regional Tennis Center, they re did a lot of it, looks really really nice man.. And yea, if ya wanted to hook up in San Ant one weekend I am up there, that would be tight too man. My little bro usually meets me bec he is right there in Austin and we go out at night if I don't have an early match. I love to go to the Riverwalk man, get stonedey, have some drinks and watch people, lol.. I will def let ya know when I am heading up man..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey Mag, you live in Boston??? Lol, I went to college there man, my entire family lives around the Boston area. I went to school in N Andover, guess what school, haha??? I bet you get it, I played soccer there, Div II. I really don't go back much, WAY too cold man.. My cousins have season tickets for the Pats, they are HUGE Pats fans, lol!!! Games there must be awesome, even though it's so damn cold I'm very happy I was born on the West Coast & got to live in the warm weather my entire life. Very happy..

I have family in Winchester, Wakefield, Ipswich, Gloucster, Woburn, and a few other places I prob don't know. I had to come back to Texas after school, I missed the hot weather and the hot girlies.. Actually, I might go up to Boston pretty soon, if I do I will send you a message.. Would luv to meet up for a drink and hang out maybe?? That'd be cool..
    Well, N. Andover, very ritzy. LOL. They have a brand new HS now, you would love it. In my line of work I cover all those cities & towns where your relatives live, how ironic. Live in Saugus myself. Can't keep up with the folks from Winchester. LOL. If you ever come back to the forsaken state, LOL, please look me up. Not far from any of those towns you mentioned.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    SA @ GS: GS -250 to win.
    GS 1st half: over 50. 2x.

3/15.10.3/+4.52

A Big salute to all U.S. Military Veterans !!!
    addition.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Thank mag U S Navy vet here .

Good luck tonight I've got one straight and one in parlayparlay ...let's cash it

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

Good luck tonight I've got one straight and one in parlayparlay ...let's cash it
    Thank you for your service SEAHAWKHARRY. My grandfather was a Seabee in the Navy. He fought in Guadalcanal in WWII and he helped build the airstrip in 9 days and 14 inches of rain!

Again thank you for your service sir! I salute you!!!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Thanks!! Submariner here 6 years cold war Persian gulf era

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post

Salute soldier.

Dmoneytx

Salute to ALL the Veterans today!!! They are who have made this country the best country in the world, hands down

My father was in Vietnam, retired as a Captain US ARMY & I myself was named after my Father's Uncle who was shot down in WWII, naval pilot, over the ocean..

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-26-15 at 03:36 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Points Awarded:

bluetooth3 gave Dmoneytx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Well, N. Andover, very ritzy. LOL. They have a brand new HS now, you would love it. In my line of work I cover all those cities & towns where your relatives live, how ironic. Live in Saugus myself. Can't keep up with the folks from Winchester. LOL. If you ever come back to the forsaken state, LOL, please look me up. Not far from any of those towns you mentioned.
    IF I come back to see family, I will let you know sir I only went to Merrimack there, I was the poor kid coming from Texas on a soccer scholarship, lol.. So I wouldn't of fit in well with the "ritzy" people of N Andover. I'm sure the HS is really nice. Isn't the "Phillips Academy" in N Andover??? That is where fing shieks and royalty send their kids for school I think, crazy man... As a matter of fact, I spent most of my off time in Lawrence, lol.. I think Lawrence was like #4 in the US for auto theft, lol, I played a lot of late night pool there, hung out as some shady places man.. Funny how two towns so opposite can be adjacent to each other.. I remember when I was there in 1992, I came out of a bar on my birthday (4/20) & it was snowing. I knew at that moment I had to come home after graduating. I love the snow, just not THAT much..

*Today is 57 in Houston, funny how I think that is cold now. Everyone complaining about it, wearing jackets, sweats, lol, but it really is cold to us. Nice huh???

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

IF I come back to see family, I will let you know sir I only went to Merrimack there, I was the poor kid coming from Texas on a soccer scholarship, lol.. So I wouldn't of fit in well with the "ritzy" people of N Andover. I'm sure the HS is really nice. Isn't the "Phillips Academy" in N Andover??? That is where fing shieks and royalty send their kids for school I think, crazy man... As a matter of fact, I spent most of my off time in Lawrence, lol.. I think Lawrence was like #4 in the US for auto theft, lol, I played a lot of late night pool there, hung out as some shady places man.. Funny how two towns so opposite can be adjacent to each other.. I remember when I was there in 1992, I came out of a bar on my birthday (4/20) & it was snowing. I knew at that moment I had to come home after graduating. I love the snow, just not THAT much..

*Today is 57 in Houston, funny how I think that is cold now. Everyone complaining about it, wearing jackets, sweats, lol, but it really is cold to us. Nice huh???
    Phillips Academy is actually ANNNNdover. LOL. As they like to say. Merrimack College is a great school, congrat's on that. Lawrence in my day, 50's - 60's was a nice city. Now it is the asshole of the universe, you know why.. Well, BOL tonight, it's nice to have something in common.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Salute to ALL the Veterans today!!! They are who have made this country the best country in the world, hands down

My father was in Vietnam, retired as a Captain US ARMY & I myself was named after my Father's Uncle who was shot down in WWII, naval pilot, over the ocean..

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-26-15 at 03:37 PM. Reason: image does not exist

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

BOL Mag.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

that killed them

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    that killed them
    Yes sir. Didn't watch it, but read about it.