IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Nba fri

Did bad YDAY. 1-2 on the 3 posted plays spurs/port/o port. Went bigger on port and over so that sucked to only split... ALOTTA games tonight but sticking to the earlier games which I feel better about. WIll add a late game.

TOR-3
    ATL+1
    DET-4(-120)
    CHI-9(-130)

Derrick rose is out for the CHI play. Wizards are gonna be hung after that game vs INDY. KYLE LOWRY will be able to defend and answer anything thrown his way. He is an awesome up and coming PG from PHILLY. ATL just seems to cover as away dogs and CHAR still not impressing me too much. Bucks not much of a threat on the road. Jump shooters going down tonight in this division match.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Did bad YDAY. 1-2 on the 3 posted plays spurs/port/o port. Went bigger on port and over so that sucked to only split... ALOTTA games tonight but sticking to the earlier games which I feel better about. WIll add a late game.

TOR-3
    ATL+1
    DET-4(-120)
    CHI-9(-130)

Derrick rose is out for the CHI play. Wizards are gonna be hung after that game vs INDY. KYLE LOWRY will be able to defend and answer anything thrown his way. He is an awesome up and coming PG from PHILLY. ATL just seems to cover as away dogs and CHAR still not impressing me too much. Bucks not much of a threat on the road. Jump shooters going down tonight in this division match.
    Brother, hope you have better luck tonight. Saw your post from yesterday, wasn't pretty. But, who's was. BOL.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Horrible endings for me in the ATL/DET/CHI games. All was looking well jeezz. Throwing down on the CLE DEN game thinking Under 211.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

DEN +7(-115)
    Under 211

The under is the bigger of the 2.
    Last edited by IllyPhilly[DOC]; 11-07-14 at 09:25 PM. Reason: den+7 not cle+7

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    DEN +7(-115)
    Under 211

The under is the bigger of the 2.
    [QUOTE='IllyPhilly[DOC];22944203']Did bad YDAY. 1-2 on the 3 posted plays spurs/port/o port. Went bigger on port and over so that sucked to only split... ALOTTA games tonight but sticking to the earlier games which I feel better about. WIll add a late game.

TOR-3
    ATL+1
    DET-4(-120)
    CHI-9(-130)

Tonight blew for me. Each ending was different but all in the final 5s of each game something wild in the end. After tonight im 8-9-2 on NBA posts.