Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron seems not into it.. maybe burned out

4 yrs to the Finals would do it i suppose

this could be a bad omen.. maybe just growing pains and adjustment w/new team..

but it seems like he just wants to Fast Forward and start the playoffs again,
    and not put up with the regular season.

seems Kobe-ish on defense in some plays,,
    goes for a BIG steal, and if that fails, then gives up on play
    not taking a million shots like KB, but head not in game/distracted

anybody else notice.. or have similar observations?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

its the 4th fukkin game of the year

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post

Some say its the HGH...which i suspect he has been on...others say it is fatigue..which may very well true considering he has asked for a sub in a few earlier games this season. Or he could be making a point...that the other players need to learn how to score efficiently...either way..they are clearly are not a contender at this point...

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post

Cavs still hard to beat?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Steamroller View Post
    Cavs still hard to beat?
    lol.. not at this moment..

but errors are not a matter of lying, ...they looked great in the pre-season, when only 'two'
    of the new big three were on the floor

i had to assume that with all three on they were going to be all out

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Some say its the HGH...which i suspect he has been on...others say it is fatigue..which may very well true considering he has asked for a sub in a few earlier games this season. Or he could be making a point...that the other players need to learn how to score efficiently...either way..they are clearly are not a contender at this point...
    was that the subtext for the weight loss?
    i had not heard about that, seems young for HGH,
    besides, plenty of way to naturally augment secretion.

perhaps just feels ineffective at lower weight?
    i thought he dropped pounds to in order to stretch his career.
    Larger men tend to deteriorate a bit sooner.

Ratzz

saw some good fire there at the end.. could be coming back.. Cavs need time.

possibly lebron needs a year off from the Finals..

over 100 games for 4 straight seasons.. is 5 seasons played in 4 yrs.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Cavs players just don't fit well together and this team has no rim protector and sucks on the defensive glass. Waiters sucks. No bench. Rookie coach. And Lebron may have already peaked. Not that he can't still be good, but I think he may have already peaked.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Cavs players just don't fit well together and this team has no rim protector and sucks on the defensive glass. Waiters sucks. No bench. Rookie coach. And Lebron may have already peaked. Not that he can't still be good, but I think he may have already peaked.
    Agreed..Kyrie and Waiters do not belong on the floor together...and nobody on that team including Lebron plays defense right now...Lebron was not lying...He knows they are not winning anything this year...baptism by fire I suppose...Bulls coming out of the east this year...

melotypofellow
    melotypofellow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4114

all of you need to go to espn site and read the brian windhorst article on lebron sitting back to let his team-mates make mistakes,play selfishly and learn the hard way that it is not the correct way to do things to achieve long term success...he will not "come to their rescue" at the present time as he feels it is a better learning process for the team to see the difference between right way and wrong..short term pain for hopefully long term gain.....tonite said it all,a measly 6 assists TOTAL in the game as kyrie and waiters tried to go it alone for large stretches.
    they will DEFINITELY turn it around,its as sure as death and taxes...theres way too much talent on that squad and theyre not gonna end up a .500 team.....just gotta learn sum lessons on the way and how all fit together,could take a month or even 2??..maybe even more before things click as they shud

melotypofellow
    melotypofellow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4114

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    i gotta disagree completely with everything you said,total over-reaction big time.....in time there is no reason they will not fit just fine.they have every role filled fairly well or very well and have nice depth compared to everyone else in the east...a lot of teams dont have a rim protector and can get by just fine by compensating in other ways.miami just won 2 championships without a rim protector....waiters does not suck at all,he needs an attitude adjustment....but he has undeniable talent and can be an important piece if he sticks around and gets his head right.....bench is better than average...thompson,dellavadova,marion,mi ller is decent enuff...coach is a question mark i grant you that....lebron is at his peak and has shown nothing to suggest he is on the downside yet.....until we see otherwise its a little presumptuous to shovel dirt on him.......theyve played 4 games,not even 5% of the season yet....if they look like garbage 40 games in,then there mite be a problem

EvenBetter
    EvenBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2739

Overreaction for real... this same discussion happened with the Heat early in the season, yeah they ended up in the finals.

It's a whole new group, they need to learn how to play with each other and catch a groove. This team will balance themselves out. I'm not a Cavs fan or a Lebron nut-swinger, just looking at this as a realist. I bet Kevin Love will be the one constant throughout the year that they can draw from, Lebron will be taking over 4th quarters again soon once he's coached up his younger teammates.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

LOL! This happened the first year LeBron was with the Heat and they ended up in the finals. The East is weak so they don't need to win 48 games to get into the playoffs.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Way to early , coach 1st ever season in nba, new lineup, and maybe a couple ego issues with the diaper dandies. To say Bron looks uninspired or not into tho is just flat out retarded. Let's at least give this till Feb before piling on the this can't work train. Ratzz just stick to what you know best the "thank you capt obvious" Kobe bashing threads.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Way to early , coach 1st ever season in nba, new lineup, and maybe a couple ego issues with the diaper dandies. To say Bron looks uninspired or not into tho is just flat out retarded. Let's at least give this till Feb before piling on the this can't work train. Ratzz just stick to what you know best the "thank you capt obvious" Kobe bashing threads.
    i like Lebron, i hope Cavs do well
    but i see several plays where his body language is non-commital

i watched Hayward try to inbound a ball, with Lebron standing in front of him without even raising his arms..

if you are able to read between the lines (not likely) i am noticing a tendency towards maximum effort directed at
    high-reward plays.. (steal a pass-fast-break dunk).. rather than chase and badger defense..
    which is more taxing, but over a whole game creates lower points yielded.

i am not poo-pooing Lebron. I think they will figure it out.
    i certainly am not saying he is a poor teammate (as Kobe is)

Lebron is a positive minded person, in a frustrated position (for the time-being)
    Cavs have a lot on their plate.

will take a while to digest it all

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

too early to overreact here unless you bet over 58.5 wins

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    LOL! This happened the first year LeBron was with the Heat and they ended up in the finals. The East is weak so they don't need to win 48 games to get into the playoffs.
    The East is not week...This is a fallacy. There are several teams in the East capapble of beating anyone on any given night..East coast teams play hard nose defense and are not lazy..which is why Miami, Toronto, Washinton, Chicago & Charlotte...will all have tremendous records at home..The Cavs on their best day cannot simply walk into Chicago, Washington or Toronto and win...nothing is promised..

Menses

As far as I am concerned..it is all to be expected...The Cavs on paper seem the team to beat...in reality none of them outside of Lebron have played defense a day in their lives...how can you win in the East not playing defense? And how can you beat high powered western team offenses not playing defense? It is no surprise to me they lost at Utah...Heyward said he would lock down Lebron at the beginning of the season and that is precisely what happened...there are some young fresh guys in this league that are gunning it every night on both ends of the floor...Outside of Lebron, this Cavs team simply is not used to that kind of effort..

To ask a 23 year old Pretend point guard in Kyrie to stop shooting and start passing is like asking Kobe to do the same thing now..LOL...this is and was always going to be the most difficult task for Lebron going to Cleveland...Lebron is Shaq....and Kyrie is Kobe....and Blatt is likely not the guy who can get through to either one of them...truth be told...the only guy I think Kyrie could listen to and still get Lebron's respect....is Coach K....surprise surprise....notice Kyrie's Fiba play is much different than his NBA play....no surprise there....Coack K even got James Harden to play defense....yikes!!!!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

here is the resume of their HEAD COACH.

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? I realize LeBron has financial dealings with New York
    rabbis and the owner is Jewish, but still... does it REALLY make sense for a guy with this
    resume to head coach the MOST IMPORTANT new team in the NBA ?

As player:
    1981–1984 Maccabi Haifa
    1984–1986 Atlanta Pro-Am League
    1986–1987 Hapoel Jerusalem
    1987–1989 Maccabi Natanya
    1989–1990 Hapoel Galil Elyon
    1990–1991 Hapoel Jerusalem
    1991–1992 Ironi Nahariya
    1992–1993 Maccabi Hadera
    As coach:
    1993–1994 Hapoel Galil Elyon
    1994–1995 Hapoel Galil Elyon (assistant)
    1995–2000 Hapoel Galil Elyon
    1996–1997 Israel Under-22 (assistant)
    1997–2001 Israel (assistant)
    1999–2001 Maccabi Tel Aviv (assistant)
    2001–2003 Maccabi Tel Aviv
    2003–2004 Maccabi Tel Aviv (assistant)
    2004–2005 Israel
    2004–2005 Dynamo St. Petersburg
    2005–2007 Benetton Treviso
    2006-2012 Russia
    2007–2008 Efes Pilsen
    2008–2009 Dynamo Moscow
    2010 Aris Thessaloniki
    2010–2014 Maccabi Tel Aviv
    2014–present Cleveland Cavaliers
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-09-15 at 02:28 PM. Reason: link does not work

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Honestly, I think this actually may have something to do with it. He slimmed down in the off season & it sounds like to me that he wasn't going to press the issue continuing on using HGH (allegedly of course). He's got too much to protect & the way all these crack downs have occurred in other sports the last thing LeBron or the NBA for that matter needs is to have somebody nail him with proof of HGH.
    It makes sense to me that when he dicided to return to Cleveland he also decided to cut that shit out & start fresh. He used the whole diet/slim down offseason regimen thingy to cover UP the weight loss. This is the player that LeBron really is, still great, still the best the league has to offer but not the eye popping ridiculous dominate player the HGH (allegedly of course) made him.
    I mean he only has 2 dunks on the season

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Honestly, I think this actually may have something to do with it. He slimmed down in the off season & it sounds like to me that he wasn't going to press the issue continuing on using HGH (allegedly of course). He's got too much to protect & the way all these crack downs have occurred in other sports the last thing LeBron or the NBA for that matter needs is to have somebody nail him with proof of HGH.
    It makes sense to me that when he dicided to return to Cleveland he also decided to cut that shit out & start fresh. He used the whole diet/slim down offseason regimen thingy to cover UP the weight loss. This is the player that LeBron really is, still great, still the best the league has to offer but not the eye popping ridiculous dominate player the HGH (allegedly of course) made him.
    I mean he only has 2 dunks on the season
    I am a Lebron fan, through the decision...and despise Kobe...But I have always believed Lebron was on HGH...I believe it is the main reason he has not suffered a serious injury with the amount of games he has played these past 4-5 years....When you stop taking it suddenly...there is a major drop off in energy, and thus production...and the NBA does not test for it...so people won't notice it at first...but...I gotta think he has indeed used it these past few years...and now has decided to stop...the adjustment will be difficult...this guy needed a sub 3 games into the season....I think he checks out until after the break to find his bearings.....hopefully they go 500....

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    here is the resume of their HEAD COACH.

DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? I realize LeBron has financial dealings with New York
    rabbis and the owner is Jewish, but still... does it REALLY make sense for a guy with this
    resume to head coach the MOST IMPORTANT new team in the NBA ?
    yikes.. they should get Coach K. in there.. seems to have zero probe handling massive talent..
    great points about the D.

Lebron was chastising Irving for all those pouts and NO ASSISTS

very Kobe.. can't work. need to reprogram him.. hope Lebron pulls it off.
    damn amazing team if he does

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Two more losses and he will be playing for the Browns

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Two more losses and he will be playing for the Browns
    Who have you been talking to?

Delete that post before anyone in the organization sees it.