IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Nba wed

ORL-3 Neither team has won a single game. ORL hasnt been winning but they have stuck around most games and have come very close to finishing out the 4th in an attempt to win. SIXERS have not done anyhting in the 4th quarters last 2 games. VUCEVIC will own NOEL.

CHA-2 More of a gut feeling than anything. Is Wade playing b2b games yet? CHAR may get KIDD back. CHAR guards will feast and AL Jefferson cleans up what they miss.

BOS-2 Now this looks like game 1 vs NETs. Opens a pick and Bost becomes -1 or +1 can't remember though. Either way the better team is the dog which is strange already. TOR was one of THE best teams on the road last season. IDK why they are getting +2 and I dont like it.

ATL+8 Early on last season ATL was a really strong dog on the road vs the better teams even though they sucked. Feel it conintues on and who doesnt get up for the CHAMPS?

MEM +1 Grind out win for PHX last night. Til the final minutes that game went. MEM starting off strong defensively. Not the team you want to see after flying around all night with LAL.

I suck at totals but like these 2 games. O ATL 202 and Under MEM 193

Playing the teams for $1 and the totals for $50. 5 team parlay CHA/BOS/ATL/MEM/ORL

GL ALL

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Welcome back to the wagering world brother. You lost me on the #3 pick: the better team is the dog, yet you take Boston in a parlay??? What am I missing here.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Welcome back to the wagering world brother. You lost me on the #3 pick: the better team is the dog, yet you take Boston in a parlay??? What am I missing here.
    That's why he thinks it is a fishy line and taking Boston.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    That's why he thinks it is a fishy line and taking Boston.
    Yea exactly that killer sweet. The same line was put out when they played the Nets.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by IllyPhilly[DOC] View Post
    Yea exactly that killer sweet. The same line was put out when they played the Nets.
    OK, got it, you remember I get confused easy . LOL. BOL and look forward to your posts.

IllyPhilly[DOC]

3-2 on the main plays. Wish I played ORL ML. Will play more MLs in the future now. 7-5-1 on posted plays. I hate totals...