Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Sac Town Kings Beat the Clippers ?? WTF !!?

A couple of questions...

1 When did Rudy Gay become efficient? This guy shoots more than Kobe and misses twices as much...now he's Lebron James...lol

2 Is Damarcus Cousins .........like.....you know.......maturing? Because if he is...look out...

3. Does this mean another team in the Western Conference is now better than the Lakers? LOL

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

kings were a lock to be better than the lakers from day 1, clippers havent looked good at all so far

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    A couple of questions...

1 When did Rudy Gay become efficient? This guy shoots more than Kobe and misses twices as much...now he's Lebron James...lol

2 Is Damarcus Cousins .........like.....you know.......maturing? Because if he is...look out...

3. Does this mean another team in the Western Conference is now better than the Lakers? LOL
    Rudy has been efficient since he left Toronto. Shot close to 50% much of the season w/ sac last year. That trade was literally the most win-win trade in NBA history I think.

I thought you'd finally managed to make a non-Kobe/Lakers thread but looks like you're gonna have to keep trying

blstrick5
    blstrick5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    kings were a lock to be better than the lakers from day 1, clippers havent looked good at all so far
    This. Clippers have not looked good in their first 3 games.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Losing Collison was huge for the Clips. Farmar is garbage off the bench.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Rudy has been efficient since he left Toronto. Shot close to 50% much of the season w/ sac last year. That trade was literally the most win-win trade in NBA history I think.

I thought you'd finally managed to make a non-Kobe/Lakers thread but looks like you're gonna have to keep trying
    He had his moments last year..after the trade but you gotta understand where I am coming from....I watched this shot jacker actually demand that stats not be allowed in the lockeroom while he was in Toronto...lol....This is a 180 for him and I am happy for the Kings...they deserve it...but most importantly...its one more team that seemingly has a chance to finish ahead of the abomination that is the Los Angeles Lakers....I am absolutely thrilled at the possibility...

I have made a non Laker post....I bet on the blazers tonight...lol

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Lakers arent 15th in the west I'll be shocked. Utah will be frisky at home and Minnesota should win close to 30 games. Those are the only 2 where there could even be a debate. Kings have way more talent than the Lakers. The books know this team is complete garbage, that's why they opened as a 16.5 dog in Golden State, who's not even a top 5 nba team.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    A couple of questions...

Clips won but played like ass first 2 games...