zoukakos
    zoukakos's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 plays i love 20/12 Merry Xmas

1. DEN @ MEM under 208.5 i expect denver to face difficulties (add to them missing of Billups) i dont expect Dever to hit 100, so Under

2. LAL @ DET : DET +7.0 LAL will definetelly find difficulties to kill Detroit, it wont be easy like yestarday for LAL. Det plays nice DET @ home court dif to crack them, maybe Lakers win but i dont see them cover in my opinion

3. CLE @ DAL over 187.5 i think the line is set too low (maybe of the Dirk missing). i can see both of them capable of scoring 100 so OVER for me

I need opinions guys, but anyway i think combo has a lot of chances to hit.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Take Cavs to Cover Tonight @ Dallas

Best play here would be to take Cavs (-3.5) to cover against Mavericks (w/o Nowitzki in the line up).

Cavs already beat them once by 15 points in Cleveland this year (with Nowitzki in the line up) so Cavs (-3.5) should be a solid play here tonight.

I bet only $30 on UNDER for MEMPHIS-DENVER total points (got it at 210 total points on Oddsmaker.com) because you and two other people on thissite recommended it.

But looking at the past meeting between these two a month back.....DEN won 133-123 at Denver. That is 256 points total.....do you really think it will be that low scoring (UNDER 209) this time around??

What is your reasoning??

zoukakos

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

But looking at the past meeting between these two a month back.....DEN won 133-123 at Denver. That is 256 points total.....do you really think it will be that low scoring (UNDER 209) this time around??

What is your reasoning??

i told u before. i dont believe Denver can hit 100 in this one, i ve seen most of last away games and i was not at all conviced about the way they play, espessially now that billups has problems, i dont think in total both teams will go over too much, plus i dont like going public (over is public in this one)

don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Cavs/Mavs game will be slow & ugly, particularly since Dallas is already playing strong defense and Dirk won't be chipping in offensively. But then again when you take out a dynamic force like Dirk, the entire landscape could change. GL with the plays.

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best play here would be to take Cavs (-3.5) to cover against Mavericks (w/o Nowitzki in the line up).

Cavs already beat them once by 15 points in Cleveland this year (with Nowitzki in the line up) so Cavs (-3.5) should be a solid play here tonight.

I bet only $30 on UNDER for MEMPHIS-DENVER total points (got it at 210 total points on Oddsmaker.com) because you and two other people on thissite recommended it.

What is your reasoning??

Careful, there's a lot more to consider in the Cavs/Mavs game here. Keep in mind that the Mavericks were without Josh Howard and Dampier last time they faced the Cavs. This makes them MUCH weaker defensively and made the Cavs play their smaller lineups and push the ball more. The Cavs play usually play better in this style, but Mike Brown doesn't like to play it unless he's forced to. The Cavs won't play small as often tonight and mostly likely will play at a much slower tempo.

Also keep in mind that Mo Williams went 7 for 7 from 3 last game, which he is unlikely to repeat.

That being said, tonight is the start of a tough road trip for the Cavs and they will be very focused on starting it off with a win.

NYSportsGuy210

Well Denver Isn't Scoring....

Quote Originally Posted by zoukakos View Post
    i told u before. i dont believe Denver can hit 100 in this one, i ve seen most of last away games and i was not at all conviced about the way they play, espessially now that billups has problems, i dont think in total both teams will go over too much, plus i dont like going public (over is public in this one)

You got that part right.....but then again they have given up 50 points to Memphis offense with 6:00 left in the first half!

50-27 with 6:00 to go in first half.....still could go either way. Hopefully both teams get their scrub players in by early 4th quarter and no team scores a lot the last 8:30 of the game.

Other than that the O/U could go wither way as of this moment.

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only if I had stumbled upon your post before taking Denver duh

NYSportsGuy210

61-43 Memphis leads at the half.

zoukakos

61-43 Memphis leads at the half.
    Yes i think we are good to win .

Second half Memphis cant continue with this shooting and also will slow down pace.

Good luck

zoukakos

PERFECT!!

my first play is won (the denver game under) two more to go to have nice xmas

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Are you always this hot?

zoukakos

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Are you always this hot?
    This is for you to decide my friend.

Anyway i played this combo for fun, but lakers were better than i thought, or even better Pistons didnotshow up for play....

Today is another day