Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kobe Bryant Post Game - "Jeremy Lin needs to run the offense..I told him that" LMAO

Robert Horry in postgame on Kobe Bryant - " Well Then LET JEREMY LIN CONTROL THE OFFENSE ".....LMAOOOOOO

Kobe Bryant 31 pts on 25 Shots - 11 for 25

Jeremy Lin 6 pts on 5 Shots - 2 for 5

Ratzz.....Can you believe this crap? I got the KTLA feed...and was watching Kobe in the postgame...2 games in and Kobe has now turned on Jeremy Lin...or who id like to refer to as the "the next Dwight Howard".....You should have seen the look on Lin's face in the postgame...it was the realization of just how bad a situation he has found himself in....all four players on the floor standing around watching Kobe jack up shot after shot...not a single player had more than 7 shots a piece...while Kobe on more than one occasion bricked it off the side of the backdoor...and air balled a few others...

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i feel bad for lin
    looked like he had potential in NY
    had to defer to harden and now kobe
    lin is of little use unless hes option1
    i think him and nick young would play well together

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Robert Horry in postgame on Kobe Bryant - " Well Then LET JEREMY LIN CONTROL THE OFFENSE ".....LMAOOOOOO

Kobe Bryant 31 pts on 25 Shots - 11 for 25

Jeremy Lin 6 pts on 5 Shots - 2 for 5

Ratzz.....Can you believe this crap? I got the KTLA feed...and was watching Kobe in the postgame...2 games in and Kobe has now turned on Jeremy Lin...or who id like to refer to as the "the next Dwight Howard".....You should have seen the look on Lin's face in the postgame...it was the realization of just how bad a situation he has found himself in....all four players on the floor standing around watching Kobe jack up shot after shot...not a single player had more than 7 shots a piece...while Kobe on more than one occasion bricked it off the side of the backdoor...and air balled a few others...
    look.. where can i see that? that is a facking riot... i will go to website.
    LIN is facking doomed. KOBE NEEDS to turn on somebody!!!

if they lose, he needs to spank someone on his team.
    If they win.. Kobe saved the day

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i dont feel bad for lin, massively overpaid

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    i dont feel bad for lin, massively overpaid
    haha, he fits right in with kobe

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Anyway possible to trade kobe to the knicks? That would be incredible to see JR Smith, Carmelo, and Kobe fight for shots.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

We called this, said it would happen, it was a no brainer and a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Anyway possible to trade kobe to the knicks? That would be incredible to see JR Smith, Carmelo, and Kobe fight for shots.
    I would pay any amount of money to watch that...it is the reason I wanted Melo to sign in LA...it would have been one of the most EPIC failures in NBA history..