Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Dwight Elbows Kobe in his face...Double Technical !!!! LMAOOO !!!

But the better question is why Kobe is still in a game that is now well out of hand? Dwight had an excuse as the Refs deliberately put him in foul trouble for most of the game and he needed minutes..

Lakers are down 20 plus....What was Byron Scott thinking? LOL..no good could come out of that....why is Kobe trying to fight Dwight? He almost got his ass whooped 2 years ago until teammates separated them...

Somebody please get the video...Dwight laughing his ass off while Kobe is fuming...Priceless!!!!
    Last edited by Menses; 10-29-14 at 12:09 AM.

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Kobe 6/17. Damn this guy is worth every $$$
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xpo310

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

actually i dont know why either guy was in the game with a traveling b2b for both teams and a blowout

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    actually i dont know why either guy was in the game with a traveling b2b for both teams and a blowout
    Dwight had only played maybe 12 minutes total...as Refs had him in foul trouble most of the night...otherwise...Motajunas would have been out there...Kobe had no business being out there but Byron has no control over that fool....he was begging for trouble..

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i think kobe was saying he was soft, i couldnt tell

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    But the better question is why Kobe is still in a game that is now well out of hand? Dwight had an excuse as the Refs deliberately put him in foul trouble for most of the game and he needed minutes..

Lakers are down 20 plus....What was Byron Scott thinking? LOL..no good could come out of that....why is Kobe trying to fight Dwight? He almost got his ass whooped 2 years ago until teammates separated them...

Somebody please get the video...Dwight laughing his ass off while Kobe is fuming...Priceless!!!!
    THIS WAS THE F*CKING BEST!!!

Dwight goes up there.. and drains TWO FREE THROWS...

and THEN KOBE GOES AND MISSES ONE!!!!

KOBE WAS SOOOOO ANGRY ABOUT THAT... HILARIOUS!!!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Kobe is fragile. One wrong step from being as useful on the court as Chip Kelly.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    THIS WAS THE F*CKING BEST!!!

Dwight goes up there.. and drains TWO FREE THROWS...

and THEN KOBE GOES AND MISSES ONE!!!!

KOBE WAS SOOOOO ANGRY ABOUT THAT... HILARIOUS!!!
    Ratzz where you been man..??..been looking for you all night.....what a fantastic night for the Lakers!!! hahahaha......It could not have turned out any better...its unfortunate Randle had to get hurt...loved him at Kentucky....but when it rain it pours...and things just got worse for that franchise...

The Look on Kobe's face on the bench tonight is golden...the reality has now set in...81 more games of total and complete mediocrity....First game and he has already had a classic Kobe meltdown....expect more of the same....Phoenix tomorrow night...good lord!!!!!!!LOL

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Dwight had only played maybe 12 minutes total...as Refs had him in foul trouble most of the night...otherwise...Motajunas would have been out there...Kobe had no business being out there but Byron has no control over that fool....he was begging for trouble..
    Kobe WAS looking to start.. he ran up and played defense like i have NEVER seen him..
    his goal was to create a turnover...

i guess that plan did not work out so well for Kobe

Menses

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Kobe is fragile. One wrong step from being as useful on the court as Chip Kelly.
    This idiot is down 30 pts and talking s h i t in the middle garbage time minutes in the 4th...LOLOL......ESPN has this fella clearly rattled...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

cant wait to see what barkley and these guys have to say now

Menses

Dwight already had the rebound...Kobe clearly trying to provoke Dwight by swinging his arms in his face....Kobe playing the role similar to the goon in hockey who comes out at the end of the game to start a fight because their team is loosing...LOL...Kobe clearly getting desperate...Ratzz enjoy!!!!!!

Last edited by Menses; 10-29-14 at 12:43 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

barkley said he should have knocked him the fuk out

Menses

You know Kobe is having a bad night, when he up and decides to play full court defense..just to antagonize Dwight..LOL.....Dwight hit the free throws as well....which he usually never does..hahhaa

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    barkley said he should have knocked him the fuk out
    Back in 2013...Dwight did in fact put his hands on him...right before several teammates restrained them...

Menses