Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Bryon Scott Chooses Ronnie Price as Starter over Jeremy Lin..LOL !!!

Hahaha.....Jeremy Lin is a proven guard in this league and it is well known that he is far more effective with the ball in his hands...Nash at 40 years of age should NEVER been considered as a starter ahead of JLin at this point in his career...Nash is no longer part of the equation, so why would Scott stick Price at the 1...with the far better Lin available....

Ratzz..you see where I am going with this...This move is being done to placate Kobe...Price knows his role which is to pass to Kobe...and never shoot...Lin is a ball dominate guard...who will shoot and distribute as he pleases...and Kobe cannot have that...LOL...it is the only explanation for what this decision. I dun care how many times Lin turns the ball over..Kobe does it almost as much now anyway...Lakers are proving Abbots point yet again...Kobe while on the floor needs the ball far too much for a point guard to have the intended effect a point guard is supposed to have...Lin not starting will hurt the Lakers this season...

Ratzz...listen to Max Kellerman and Ramona Shelbourne make excuses for why Lin is not starting...they ask the question as to whether or not Lin and Kobe would work in a back court...LOL...they know damn well what the reason is...but they come up with every excuse in the book to hide the fact that the MAIN reason they wont work is because Kobe WILL NOT ALLOW IT....LOL

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losange...ay?id=11757445

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Hahaha.....Jeremy Lin is a proven guard in this league and it is well known that he is far more effective with the ball in his hands...Nash at 40 years of age should NEVER been considered as a starter ahead of JLin at this point in his career...Nash is no longer part of the equation, so why would Scott stick Price at the 1...with the far better Lin available....

Ratzz..you see where I am going with this...This move is being done to placate Kobe...Price knows his role which is to pass to Kobe...and never shoot...Lin is a ball dominate guard...who will shoot and distribute as he pleases...and Kobe cannot have that...LOL...it is the only explanation for what this decision. I dun care how many times Lin turns the ball over..Kobe does it almost as much now anyway...Lakers are proving Abbots point yet again...Kobe while on the floor needs the ball far too much for a point guard to have the intended effect a point guard is supposed to have...Lin not starting will hurt the Lakers this season...

Ratzz...listen to Max Kellerman and Ramona Shelbourne make excuses for why Lin is not starting...they ask the question as to whether or not Lin and Kobe would work in a back court...LOL...they know damn well what the reason is...but they come up with every excuse in the book to hide the fact that the MAIN reason they wont work is because Kobe WILL NOT ALLOW IT....LOL

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losange...ay?id=11757445
    LOL.. Menses, thank you for the link!! the last one was hilarious..
    so nice to enjoy a nice cup of coffee while unbiased major media are trashing Kobe and the Fo, (same thing really, Kobe IS the Laker FO)

i will def give this a listen, i was wondering if there may be an underlying motive.. If the Lakers are a bottom 5 team (NBA) they do not owe PHX that 2015 1st Rounder.. only if 6-30.. could the Laker FO be trying to recoup at least some of what is widely considered the greatest trade blunder int he NBA..

here's a great link: Mitch Kupchak On Steve Nash Trade: ‘We Would Do It Again’

http://www.lakersnation.com/mitch-kupchak-on-steve-nash-trade-we-would-do-it-again/2014/10/24/

why is the Laker modus operandi? "NEVER concede an error. NEVER retreat"
    so lame, i like your reasoning.. it is going to be 100% pure Kobe all year..
    or maybe this Price thing will last a couple of games and they will switch back to Lin..
    i just read Lin is opening vs. Rockets..

i definitely want them to finish, bottom 10, not bottom 5.
    Be too hilarious of they missed out on that last pick, and really lost 4 players and $30M for Nash

i hope Kobe decides to go it alone vs HOU. Look for 15-18 missed FGs in that one,
    Kobe ONLY needs 99 total misses to become the ALL-TIME LEADER in misses..

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

makes sense, lin is only effective if he is the primary playmaker
    he will be better off being the first guard off the bench
    maybe he can do his thing when kobe sits

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

jeremy rin wan fwye rice

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post