Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You act like he tore his ACL and MCL on purpose. A contract is a contract. He's not the first guy with a contract to get paid while injured, and won't be the last. I don't understand how that's robbing.
    He's a rotten piece of shit because after his first injury doctors cleared him to play but he said he wasn't mentally prepared. Well u know what fukko take a Valium and get the fukk out there.
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave Doughboy22 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    im looking forward to how rose and kobe do this season. i think both will be back to their old selves.
    Crusty you b i t ch...I haven't seen you in a minute..sup playa? .looking forward to crushing you in most NBA arguments this season....

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    He's a rotten piece of shit because after his first injury doctors cleared him to play but he said he wasn't mentally prepared. Well u know what fukko take a Valium and get the fukk out there.
    while making 20 mill a year. tham is mad because he is rotten just like rose.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Crusty you b i t ch...I haven't seen you in a minute..sup playa? .looking forward to crushing you in most NBA arguments this season....
    lakers sure looked great without kobe last season.... dumbfuk.

lol

stick to reviewing prostitutes.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Do you fukks really believe that a team paying a guy that much money, coming off of an injury wants a guy who isn't ready to go out and play?
    .... think without being morons for one second and think about how dumb that would be. Put his ass out there and have him injure himself worse while not being productive for the team, or rest him and allow him to get back to his old self... Easy fukking answer.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Do you fukks really believe that a team paying a guy that much money, coming off of an injury wants a guy who isn't ready to go out and play?
    .... think without being morons for one second and think about how dumb that would be. Put his ass out there and have him injure himself worse while not being productive for the team, or rest him and allow him to get back to his old self... Easy fukking answer.
    You are COMPLETELY WRONG

The Bulls wanted him playing. He was CLEARED to play. They expected him to come back and play into his game. The Bulls are NOT happy with him. Or the contract.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    You are COMPLETELY WRONG

The Bulls wanted him playing. He was CLEARED to play. They expected him to come back and play into his game. The Bulls are NOT happy with him. Or the contract.

they only havent invoked the allan houston clause or whatever because they hope he someday the porcelain boy will be able to play at 75% of what he used to. honestly its a waste of a franchise player contract. i love kobe but i think only his contract is worse in the nba, he only got it because of 5 titles.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

You are COMPLETELY WRONG

They sure would be happy if he didn't tear his ligaments. Basketball is physical and mental. You got to trust that you wont get injured again after a bad injury.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

You are COMPLETELY WRONG

I don't agree.
    I don't think any smart business man would want anyone working for them who is not mentally ready and who is not 100%. Especially one who is highly paid.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Load of trash

I/O

I don't agree.
    I don't think any smart business man would want anyone working for them who is not mentally ready and who is not 100%. Especially one who is highly paid.
    He was 100%

They only way to fully recover from the surgery at that point was to play. He's a pussy. And answers TO HIS GHETTO BROTHER. Not to ownership. Not to his team. Not to the fans. He's cashes his check every week. Pays his brother. And continues with his "babe in the woods" routine. I personally think his brother held him out.

I also think Derrick (yes a great talent) is one of the stupidest, childlike, immature athletes in all of sports.

He's got one or two prime years left on his surgically repaired knees. He won't amount to anything.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smart MOVE. Lebron!

taking ALL the pressure off... Placing the media PRESSURE 100% on THE BULLS

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

He was 100%

They only way to fully recover from the surgery at that point was to play. He's a pussy. And answers TO HIS GHETTO BROTHER. Not to ownership. Not to his team. Not to the fans. He's cashes his check every week. Pays his brother. And continues with his "babe in the woods" routine. I personally think his brother held him out.

I also think Derrick (yes a great talent) is one of the stupidest, childlike, immature athletes in all of sports.

He's got one or two prime years left on his surgically repaired knees. He won't amount to anything.
    You don't know much.
    You get cleared to play after ACL reconstruction surgery at around 80%. The rest is to the discretion of the player and the training staff/coaches.

I/O

You don't know much.
    You get cleared to play after ACL reconstruction surgery at around 80%. The rest is to the discretion of the player and the training staff/coaches.
    I know it's a lot more than you.

It's all coming back to me now. Derrick was playing ALL OUT in practice....... Derrick was in FULL CONTACT situations in practice......the ENTIRE time he wouldn't play in a game. Do you know how disheartening it is for his team mates, the coaching staff, the ownership, to watch the heart and soul of the organization fuk the team over for personal reasons? While Noah is puking on the bench during games only to continue playing? And they are shorthanded?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I know it's a lot more than you.

It's all coming back to me now. Derrick was playing ALL OUT in practice....... Derrick was in FULL CONTACT situations in practice......the ENTIRE time he wouldn't play in a game. Do you know how disheartening it is for his team mates, the coaching staff, the ownership, to watch the heart and soul of the organization fuk the team over for personal reasons? While Noah is puking on the bench during games only to continue playing? And they are shorthanded?
    We will just agree to disagree. Cause I'm not arguing anymore.
    I respect you as a poster, so I don't wanna get into personal things.
    I think d rose was in a tough spot, having personally gone through the same injury and sitting out well over a year for it. It's not easy to recover mentally from.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

bron is just saying nice things, showing respect to his opponents, wouldn't put too much worth into these comments. ppl still living in 2013, hating on rose for not playing, not surprised.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    lakers sure looked great without kobe last season.... dumbfuk.

lol

stick to reviewing prostitutes.

hahahaha

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think the bulls will end up with the best record in the east

I think the nets will have the second best record

Menses

Derrick Rose - 27 pts 11 for 15 shooting........

Ratzz

D. Rose only one with Double Digit scoring

Lebron winning the game with Assists..

a point is worth 1 point.

an Assist however.. is worth 2 pts. minimum..

Win the Assist war, and you win 90% of basketball games

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Already making excuses? Is he right?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...sportscenterfb
    LOL, making excuses? What excuse does he need? He's been to 5 finals and won 2 of them since the last time the Bulls even played in 1.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

You act like he tore his ACL and MCL on purpose. A contract is a contract. He's not the first guy with a contract to get paid while injured, and won't be the last. I don't understand how that's robbing.

He sat our half a season and playoffs after being cleared to play.

bitchmade

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    D. Rose only one with Double Digit scoring

Lebron winning the game with Assists..

a point is worth 1 point.

an Assist however.. is worth 2 pts. minimum..

Win the Assist war, and you win 90% of basketball games
    Rose only played 24 minutes -- and he was +6. Jimmy Butler didn't play. Also, it's the preseason, so the "win" is meaningless.

And your point/assist thing is weird. If 1 point is worth 1 point and an assist is worth 2 points, then is an assisted basket worth 4 points? I'm confused.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    He sat our half a season and playoffs after being cleared to play.

bitchmade
    You know how he felt? Did you have his knee at the time? That's crazy.

illini
    illini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

they wont be better come playoff time. Hate Lebron but this is all just to cool the hype as there will be growing pains.

illini

Rose did look awesome tonight, if this is what he looks like consistently around Christmas time EC finals are going to a hell of a treat.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by illini View Post
    they wont be better come playoff time. Hate Lebron but this is all just to cool the hype as there will be growing pains.
    i do think the Cavs will be better come playoff time.. their timing was off.

This was the first game that the Big 3 played against an NBA team
    in their prev games, one of the three was always out

illini

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i do think the Cavs will be better come playoff time.. their timing was off.

This was the first game that the Big 3 played against an NBA team
    in their prev games, one of the three was always out
    Yup there is just too much talent and they will probably have home court too unless Thibs decides to use all of our energy on the regular season like he has in the past.

First 12