Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    He's finished as a star, but could still be an above average starter if his ego would allow it. The one source was on the money in the article. He said;

"He wants to win," says a source close to Lakers decision makers. "But only as long as he's the reason we're winning, as long as the performance is not affecting his numbers. No one works harder than Kobe. And no one sabotages his own efforts more. He's scaring off the free agents we're trying to get. We're trying to surround you with talent and your ego is getting in the way."
    LOL...reading the article now...scathing piece...but its fairly accurate.....What is Jim Buss supposed to do..? Amnesty him and become the biggest Pariah in LA outside of Sterling....no way..it had to be done..even if it meant destroying any chance of landing FA's.....Kupchak ain't stupid..he watches his words carefully..but its obvious he isn't really GM. Never mind Lebron...Kobe is in fact the first GM, Coach and player in league history...Parcellas and Phil could only dream of the kind of power this guy has...

And yes, Kobe wants to win with role players and subordinates around him. Nash and Pau were betas who are basically dormats..and will put up with that garbage. but Nash clearly regrets it..and Pau jumped ship first chance he could get..Dwight and Shaq..weren't having it...funny thing is...Lebron might very well put up with Kobe's shit..as Lebron is very passive..he's the only superstar in the league that might have tolerated it...but then theres this.....

“What matters to Bryant is Phil Jackson agreeing to return to coach the Lakers again in pursuit of a third consecutive NBA title. Bryant sends James a text message.”

This was the text from Kobe to LeBron: “Go ahead and get another MVP, if you want. And find the city you want to live in. But we’re going to win the championship. Don’t worry about it.”

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/08/kobe...t-the-decision

- Kobe text To Lebron James moments after the Decision

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    ESPN has been crucifying Kobie... damn,, they are sticking it to him BAD.. video after video of him tanking..
    bricking shots... made a fool on defense.. it's hilarious..

AND... calling ESPN "a bunch of idiots".. was the MOST STUPID THING an pro athlete can do.

ESPN controls the sports media on TV... they are the ones that present your highlights to the public.
    from here on out.. watch how ESPN's coverage becomes increasingly negative.

they are going to make the last two years of his career a huge embarrassment (it already is)
    and we are only 5 games of preseason in.

I PREDICT, if it gets really bad, Kobie will just get injured to spare himself the shame of playing
    There it is in a nutshell...ESPN ranks Kobe..Kobe's insults them...Now ESPN, the very network who protected Kobe and blew smoke up his ass for years...is now revealing all the little intricate details about his selfish arrogant ways in which he has burned bridges...LOL...my how the ride has turned eh Ratzz? Remember, for years the only person in the media who was half way rational when it came to Kobe, was Phil...who has highlighted his unprofessional behavior behind the scenes for years in books...Now ESPN who I am sure has inside sources is going out of their way to pick up where Phil left off...

Wonder what else they have coming?

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol..Mens, man Kobe facked up, BAAAAAD.

he chased away EVERYBODY.. he played "WAAAHHH!!! ALL-MINE!!" for years..
    other star players of course understood perfectly what their roles
    would be reduced to if they went to LA..

now he is alone.. which is what he wanted EXCEPT.. he f*cking SUCKS!!!
    (and has for years)

he ACTUALLY thought that he could just shoot 3 pointers all night on any team and
    single-handedly win games.

Lakers are a BOTTOM 5 team.. maybe BOTTOM 3

i do not expect Randle to develop well while Kobe is there.
    He won't permit that.

PLUS. there is a war now between Kobe and ESPN
    one which he will LOSE badly.

the entire country watched ESPN.
    only L.A. County listens to Kobe.
    and that is dwindling by the day..
    even Kobe-tards hardly have the balls to show up anymore
    Last edited by Ratzz; 10-20-14 at 08:37 PM.

Ratzz

IF Kevin Love (terrible night for him) gets 1 more point.

The Cavs then have 6 players in DOUBLE-FIGURES with two OVER 20 PTS.

the Bulls had only 3 in Doubles, with two players at 12 pts.

this kind of ball distribution is Lebron not thinking WIN, not stats
    this is his game. he makes sure this happens.

LEBRON •• 18 PTS, 7 REBS, 6 ASSISTS

than is a balanced attack. for 32 minutes of play
    with stats like that, you don't know hat he's gonna do, pass or shoot,
    very difficult to cover.

Ratzz

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...akers-downfall

WOW. just as we predicted Menses'

JUST LOOK AT THIS DISASTROUS HEADLINE

Attached Images  

Ratzz

this article is BRUTAL... LOL

excerpt:

Or it will be, at least, until he shoots it. Bryant has fired away for nearly two decades. He's fourth on the NBA's all-time scoring list, trailing only Kareem, Karl Malone and Michael Jordan. He's also just a few weeks' play from setting an all-time league record for misses. "The problem is, he's just not as good as he thinks he is," says one source in the Lakers' inner circle. "He's just not as efficient as he thinks he is. If he had the other intangibles, like LeBron, or if he was any kind of different person, it would have been easy for us to attract talent, retain it and win."

Ouch!!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The Kobetards are alive and well boys, just read the comments on the other page. It is 95% in support of Kobe at least. I thought ESPN was generous ranking him 40th from what I have seen so far. Guys just don't want to play with him, plain and simple. It's easy to blame Buss, who very well may be a clown, but I do think guys would bite to play in a great city if they didn't have to deal with Kobe. I also liked the comment about him being a rock in the front yard that you can't move so you mow around it.

Ratzz

The Kobetards are alive and well boys, just read the comments on the other page. It is 95% in support of Kobe at least. I thought ESPN was generous ranking him 40th from what I have seen so far. Guys just don't want to play with him, plain and simple. It's easy to blame Buss, who very well may be a clown, but I do think guys would bite to play in a great city if they didn't have to deal with Kobe. I also liked the comment about him being a rock in the front yard that you can't move so you mow around it.
    lol, don't know about that, Trinity..

a few may still be smoking' Kobe Krack.. but their numbers have dwindled tremendously,
    Where are they? not here.

i have been at war with Kobetards for years.. and they actually used to show up in a thread and defend him,
    but that was back before the bubble burst and the truth came out. Basically the articles coming out are what
    a few of us have been saying for several years.. (mostly Menses and myself)

they killed him in that article.
    The great thing about all of this, and all you Kobetards pay attention now:

Kobe will attempt to defeat these media revelations by shooting himself out of it.
    Further compounding his fate, and that of the Lakers.

Much to my pleasure of course.
    Brick after brick and turnover after turnover..
    Last edited by Ratzz; 10-20-14 at 10:56 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I meant the comments on the espn article ratz, they are overwhelmingly in favor of Kobe. Kobe will come out firing to silence the critics, you are right about that.

Menses

And like clockwork...as we expected...Kobe has now turned on rookie Julius Randle...LOL..you can't make this stuff up.....

Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant made some pointed comments about rookie Julius Randle following the team's 98-81 preseason victory over the Utah Jazz on Sunday.

Bryant was asked about how he and new coach Byron Scott "getting on" Randle would affect his development. From Lakers Nation:

“It means he can’t f--- up,” Bryant said. “I mean, seriously. You f--- this up, you’re, I mean … You’re a really big idiot. You know what I mean? ESPN are idiots, but then you’re a really big idiot if you manage to f--- this up.”

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...is-opportunity

Kobe's contract has them handcuffed for the next 2 years...He wore a gold chain and baggy shorts to a suit and tie meeting to coax Dwight Howard into coming back....and he has the nerve to accuse Randle of screwing things up..?..Randle is 3 times as mature as Kobe will ever be...That's what happens when you go to college....LOLOL....this guys a clown....This is madnesss..
    Last edited by Menses; 10-20-14 at 11:47 PM.

Menses

IF Kevin Love (terrible night for him) gets 1 more point.

The Cavs then have 6 players in DOUBLE-FIGURES with two OVER 20 PTS.

the Bulls had only 3 in Doubles, with two players at 12 pts.

this kind of ball distribution is Lebron not thinking WIN, not stats
    this is his game. he makes sure this happens.

LEBRON •• 18 PTS, 7 REBS, 6 ASSISTS

than is a balanced attack. for 32 minutes of play
    with stats like that, you don't know hat he's gonna do, pass or shoot,
    very difficult to cover.
    The ball movement is only just beginning...Wait till they hit mid season...Do people even realize how unselfish you have to be in order to keep guys like Love, Irving, and Waiters involved? And even more so..how talented and intelligent you have to be in order to still contribute offensively without stiffling anybody else's game? May I remind folks that Lebron is still only 29....Could Kobe at 29 share the rock with a ball dominant and dribble heavy Irving? A Shoot Happy Love? I would pay to see that....hahha...that is what Stephen a Smith would say is "Box Office"......Kobe can barely share the ball with Swaggy and Lin in practice...never mind an actual game...

Menses

WOW. just as we predicted Menses'

JUST LOOK AT THIS DISASTROUS HEADLINE

Its a fantastic article...that has LA hopping mad..you should hear ESPN LA talk radio today...they are outraged...as if they don't realize where all the vitriol is coming from....But we can't be surprised..this is what happens to people who join cults...the brainwashing is so intense..that reality becomes a fantasy...Kobe fans are confused as to where Abbott is coming from...what an eye opener for people who have been hypnotized by ESPN and their one sided Kobe coverage over the years. The programmer has become the De-Programmer....folks need to take the bluepill and wake up like NEO.LOLOL

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Its a fantastic article...that has LA hopping mad..you should hear ESPN LA talk radio today...they are outraged...as if they don't realize where all the vitriol is coming from....But we can't be surprised..this is what happens to people who join cults...the brainwashing is so intense..that reality becomes a fantasy...Kobe fans are confused as to where Abbott is coming from...what an eye opener for people who have been hypnotized by ESPN and their one sided Kobe coverage over the years. The programmer has become the De-Programmer....folks need to take the bluepill and wake up like NEO.LOLOL
    this is brilliant.. and they have ALL been brainwashed.
    Kobetards are really their own species..

Kobe has taken credit for SO MUCH..
    one might even imagine that in their first championship together... vs. IND.
    that Shaq did not average 38 PPG.. while Kobe averaged only 13 PPG
    that ring belongs 100% to Kobe in the minds-eye of Kobetard.

it truly is an astonishingly skewed paradigm through which they view these events.
    The reason, i believe, is that Kobe presses the psychological buttons that provide the most satisfaction...
    and that is why he has become the embodiment of the rings.. his behavior reflects inner feelings that Kobetards wish to experience..

that is "nobody but me".. or "I Rule".. etc..
    though Gasol and Bynum were largely responsible for the last two rings..
    (all rebounding, and most of the points combined) they never have behaved as though it was exclusively them, or even them at all, they were not permitted to.

The problem for Kobe, and "de facto" the Lakers.. is that he has come to believe all of his own hype.
    He does not see (and never has) ANY problem whatsoever with his method of play, or his demeanor towards his reluctant and now transient teammates.

all these players have left.. for less money,Dwight Howard took $30M less
    in guaranteed salary to leave the city that was tops on his trade list,
    and most recently of course Gasol took a pay cut to play in the East,
    smart move Pau..

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

The ball movement is only just beginning...Wait till they hit mid season...Do people even realize how unselfish you have to be in order to keep guys like Love, Irving, and Waiters involved? And even more so..how talented and intelligent you have to be in order to still contribute offensively without stiffling anybody else's game? May I remind folks that Lebron is still only 29....Could Kobe at 29 share the rock with a ball dominant and dribble heavy Irving? A Shoot Happy Love? I would pay to see that....hahha...that is what Stephen a Smith would say is "Box Office"......Kobe can barely share the ball with Swaggy and Lin in practice...never mind an actual game...
    a perfect phrase to describe this upcoming season for the lakers

Ratzz

SI Link:
    http://www.si.com/nba/2014/10/20/kob...ie-los-angeles

"why yes. Kobe.."

the very best way to inspire and guide a young mind, is to
    continually employ the words "F_cking Idiot" when you speak to him.

This is an example of how Kobe subconsciously needs to berate
    and put down those around him. Julius Randle is talented and Kobe
    understands that he will inevitably lose ground to him over these next two
    seasons. The following is his immediate reflex to quell that development.
    He wants him to 'eff it up.

PREDICTION: Let us all observe in the following weeks...
    how little Kobe passes to a wide-open Julius Randle
    Attached Images  

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

yay NBA is back and Ratzz still talking to himself lol.

Listen Ratzz/Menses. We all know Kobe is past his prime. You can hop off the mamba dik now and move on with your life.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post

Listen Ratzz/Menses. We all know Kobe is past his prime. You can hop off the mamba dik now and move on with your life.
    Was thinking the same thing. Still obsessing over a guy that hasn't been relevant in a few years. Had forgotten about the him and lakers until their threads started popping up.

Menses

this is brilliant.. and they have ALL been brainwashed.
    Kobetards are really their own species..

Kobe has taken credit for SO MUCH..
    one might even imagine that in their first championship together... vs. IND.
    that Shaq did not average 38 PPG.. while Kobe averaged only 13 PPG
    that ring belongs 100% to Kobe in the minds-eye of Kobetard.

it truly is an astonishingly skewed paradigm through which they view these events.
    The reason, i believe, is that Kobe presses the psychological buttons that provide the most satisfaction...
    and that is why he has become the embodiment of the rings.. his behavior reflects inner feelings that Kobetards wish to experience..

that is "nobody but me".. or "I Rule".. etc..
    though Gasol and Bynum were largely responsible for the last two rings..
    (all rebounding, and most of the points combined) they never have behaved as though it was exclusively them, or even them at all, they were not permitted to.

The problem for Kobe, and "de facto" the Lakers.. is that he has come to believe all of his own hype.
    He does not see (and never has) ANY problem whatsoever with his method of play, or his demeanor towards his reluctant and now transient teammates.

all these players have left.. for less money,Dwight Howard took $30M less
    in guaranteed salary to leave the city that was tops on his trade list,
    and most recently of course Gasol took a pay cut to play in the East,
    smart move Pau..
    That is something I noticed as well over the years...people take on Kobe's demeanor and attitude...I guess the idea is that "If he is a prick its because being a prick is what it takes to be successful...so I am going to be a prick too" "If he hates Dwight Howard and Shaq than I do too".....LOL..this is the kind of mentality that a lot of Kobe fans have and its the reason why he was never held accountable for the crap he pulled on and off the court...Its like the spoiled child who continues to cross the line and the excuses the mother makes in the childs defense...the glass if always half full with this Kobe fella....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I made him 42 on Thursday after two weeks of assimilating player rankings so ESPN isnt far off.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I knew from the first moment Nash got there and after I saw the first time he got "injured" that he was just gonna steal the money for the remainder of his contract. Like others in the league they knew Kobe was selfish but thought maybe just maybe if with their own all-star merits he would play more unselfishly if they joined the Lakers, only to find out a leopard doesnt change his stripes. Whenever Nash was in the game Kobe brought the ball up the floor most, if Nash brought it up and started the offense it was hardly ever the Nash you see of old who literally ran the offense, granted Nash lost 2 steps 2 years ago and really is stealing money these days, still Kobe's ballhogging resorted him to basically a spot up shooter while he works his Mamba gymnastics, if triple teamed be ready I might pass to you after trying to shoot and seeing my shot will get blocked. Nash "injured" again, riiiight.

Menses

SI Link:
    http://www.si.com/nba/2014/10/20/kob...ie-los-angeles

"why yes. Kobe.."

the very best way to inspire and guide a young mind, is to
    continually employ the words "F_cking Idiot" when you speak to him.

This is an example of how Kobe subconsciously needs to berate
    and put down those around him. Julius Randle is talented and Kobe
    understands that he will inevitably lose ground to him over these next two
    seasons. The following is his immediate reflex to quell that development.
    He wants him to 'eff it up.

PREDICTION: Let us all observe in the following weeks...
    how little Kobe passes to a wide-open Julius Randle
    That is exactly what the problem is with Kobe..this clown is so selfish he would actually jeopardize the team by hindering the development of Randle in order to appease his own ego. He is too Randle and any other rookie what Farve was to Aaron Rodgers...he has no intention of "passing the torch" to the next Laker star...LOL...who is Kobe trying to fool? Bynum has already talked at length of what kind of "mentor" Kobe is...

Menses

LOL...Riff Raff....whats up playa? I knew a Kobe thread would eventually bring you out of the woodworks...its that time of year...look we took it easy on the Lakers last year because Kobe was hurt...its not fun bashing that team when he is not playing...as a matter of fact...I had grown to like Swaggy and Xavier Henry...they were far better last year than what they are currently in this preseason....Kobe is back...and he is a off to his typical Kobesque start...but if u get bored of me and Ratzz...just read ESPN..they have had plenty to say about the mamba lately...LOLOL

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Was thinking the same thing. Still obsessing over a guy that hasn't been relevant in a few years. Had forgotten about the him and lakers until their threads started popping up.
    Kobe may be a lot of things...but irrelevant isn't one of them...Outside of Lebron...this guy still moves the needle...the NBA no longer needs him to win rings...but he is still very much part of the main attraction...Lebrons return to Cleveland and Kobe's rise from the ashes are big storylines...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I knew from the first moment Nash got there and after I saw the first time he got "injured" that he was just gonna steal the money for the remainder of his contract. Like others in the league they knew Kobe was selfish but thought maybe just maybe if with their own all-star merits he would play more unselfishly if they joined the Lakers, only to find out a leopard doesnt change his stripes. Whenever Nash was in the game Kobe brought the ball up the floor most, if Nash brought it up and started the offense it was hardly ever the Nash you see of old who literally ran the offense, granted Nash lost 2 steps 2 years ago and really is stealing money these days, still Kobe's ballhogging resorted him to basically a spot up shooter while he works his Mamba gymnastics, if triple teamed be ready I might pass to you after trying to shoot and seeing my shot will get blocked. Nash "injured" again, riiiight.
    I have been saying this for years....why Kuptchak thought it was a good idea to bring in Nash is beyond me. The Lakers do not win with point guards..because Kobe will not allow it....Fisher was a spot up shooter from 3..Brian Shaw never touched the ball....This is why the Chris Paul trade would never have worked out...Paul is a true Point Guard...he needs the ball in his hands...I can't imagine what Paul would have done once he realized he was only in LA to set picks for Kobe and spot shoot the 1 or 2 times a game Kobe managed to pass the ball...Nash is Canadian and therefore is too nice of a guy to tell the truth...even when healthy...Nash was irrelevant in the Laker offense...

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

“Peek behind the banners,” says one longtime NBA agent, “and it’s rotten.”

“Kobe is like the big rock in their front yard,” says an agent who has had a Lakers client in recent years. “You can’t mow over it, so you just have to mow around it.”

Ratzz

what.. are you kidding!?!?

i talked about this 4 yrs ago...when very few agreed with me (basically Menses and a couple of others).. but NOW ..
    ESPN is 100% backing this and burying Kobe..

OF course you want not to read this.. because :

1) it's ALL TRUE
    2) I called this years ago.. and you predicted just the opposite. I specifically mentioned
    that the Lakers would become a desert, and that all serious talent would AVOID Kobe like the plague..
    NBA agents are coming out, one after the other.. "Kobe is a DISEASE" my clients won't touch LA.
    3) Kupchak wanted at least a SIT-DOWN with Lebron and agent.. he was granted a single phone call.
    4) i know Kobe is not positively relevant as a player, but he MOST NEGATIVELY RELEVANT..
    he continues to bury the Lakers and hurts the development of their drafted talent.
    5) by the time he is finished, he will be a Pariah..
    6) wait and see how he turns on the fans the way he turned in ESPN

it is all going to END VERY BADLY for Kobe "beanie" Bryant.. let me tell you

th

Ratzz

well at least Kobe's consistent (1st Half vs. Suns)

damn good thing Buss locked him up quick last year before somebody else nabbed him
    Attached Images  

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Kobe may be a lot of things...but irrelevant isn't one of them...Outside of Lebron...this guy still moves the needle...the NBA no longer needs him to win rings...but he is still very much part of the main attraction...Lebrons return to Cleveland and Kobe's rise from the ashes are big storylines...
    menses is right, the nba doesnt need him or the lakers anymore, but espmz needs him and his "drama"

Ratzz

menses is right, the nba doesnt need him or the lakers anymore, but espmz needs him and his "drama"
    totally agree. without him last year.. the Lakers are just boring.. like a small-market team.

i was completely disinterested in the outcome of their games and season.

Kobe is an alpha attention lightning rod.. good or bad

Ratzz

well at least Kobe's consistent (1st Half vs. Suns)

damn good thing Buss locked him up quick last year before somebody else nabbed him

yeah... Lakers really never had a chance in that game after Kobe's shooting in the 1H..
    interesting moment in the 4th.. Kobe takes a terrible shot from like 27 ft. out.. and air-balls it short..

the Laker announcers said NOTHING. Z-e-r-o. Not a word.

Kobe was:

a) completely covered
    b) too far out
    c) should have passed or at least looked around to see who might be open

NOTHING. Radio silence for a very odd 5 seconds until something else developed
    with the caught ball under the basket.

it is simply not permitted by Laker employees to call Kobe out. On anything.
    IF any Kobe decision is a terrible play.. they simply pretend it never happened.

the brain-washing continues.

i swear, it's like George Orwell's Animal Farm (with Napoleon)

Menses

* Looking at Bryon Scott explain to the media how on earth they choked this one away *
    Last edited by Menses; 10-22-14 at 12:11 AM.

Ratzz

* Looking at Bryon Scott explain to the media how on earth they choke this one away *
    "it was Kobe's airball late in the 4th. He should have looked around"
    that would be me at the press-conference

Menses

yeah... Lakers really never had a chance in that game after Kobe's shooting in the 1H..
    interesting moment in the 4th.. Kobe takes a terrible shot from like 27 ft. out.. and air-balls it short..

the Laker announcers said NOTHING. Z-e-r-o. Not a word.

Kobe was:

a) completely covered
    b) too far out
    c) should have passed or at least looked around to see who might be open

NOTHING. Radio silence for a very odd 5 seconds until something else developed
    with the caught ball under the basket.

it is simply not permitted by Laker employees to call Kobe out. On anything.
    IF any Kobe decision is a terrible play.. they simply pretend it never happened.

the brain-washing continues.

i swear, it's like George Orwell's Animal Farm (with Napoleon)
    @ Ratzz.....Laker broadcaster Stu Lantz is the biggest Kobe Supporter/Homer that side of the equator..no matter how many bricks Jelly Bean throws up...Stu will not say a word...until Kobe makes a few baskets..then he can't shut up..LOL..Then they turn around and force the viewers to watch James Worthy make excuses for Kobe's 5 turnovers in the post game....

Hornacek limited Dragic and Bledsoe's minutes in the 1st half and 3rd quarter..22 and 24 minutes respectively...sitting them the entire 4th quarter ...it was the only reason why the game was still close. Meanwhile an older Kobe still on the floor in a preseason game in OT...topping out at 34 minutes...with Stu yapping about Kobe's limited minutes program..lmaooo.....27 pts on 20 shots...7 of them coming from the line....This clown has played close to 70 minutes in the last 2 games.lololol...if Byron does not put a leash on this puppy...I truly believe Kobe will re-injure himself likely before Swaggy returns...Kobe was clearly trying to answer back at the scathing ESPN article that has most Laker fans in full meltdown mode...

Ratzz, if you get a chance check out Colin Cowherd October 21st show...absolutely destroys Kobe...and then Kobe fans call in and throw tantrums live on the air....must hear radio...
    Last edited by Menses; 10-22-14 at 12:18 AM.

Ratzz

@ Ratzz.....Laker broadcaster Stu Lantz is the biggest Kobe Supporter/Homer that side of the equator..no matter how many bricks Jelly Bean throws up...Stu will not say a word...until Kobe makes a few baskets..then he can't shut up..LOL..Then they turn around and force the viewers to watch James Worthy make excuses for Kobe's 5 turnovers in the post game....

Hornacek limited Dragic and Bledsoe's minutes in the 1st half and 3rd quarter..22 and 24 minutes respectively...sitting them the entire 4th quarter ...it was the only reason why the game was still close. Meanwhile an older Kobe still on the floor in a preseason game in OT...topping out at 34 minutes...with Stu yapping about Kobe's limited minutes program..lmaooo.....27 pts on 20 shots...7 of them coming from the line....This clown has played close to 70 minutes in the last 2 games.lololol...if Byron does not put a leash on this puppy...I truly believe Kobe will re-injure himself likely before Swaggy returns...Kobe was clearly trying to answer back at the scathing ESPN article that has most Laker fans in full meltdown mode...

Ratzz, if you get a chance check out Colin Cowherd October 21st show...absolutely destroys Kobe...and then Kobe fans call in and throw tantrums live on the air....must hear radio...
    lol.. Menses

i was reading some history about Soviet History, and came across a story similar to this;

Khrushchev - “Who said that?”

Following the death of Josef Stalin, Nikita Khrushchev assumed the position Premier of the Soviet Union. One day thereafter, Khrushchev was addressing the Politburo, and publicly denounced many of the policies and atrocities of Joseph Stalin. Once, as he censured Stalin in a public meeting, Khrushchev was interrupted by a shout from a heckler in the audience. “You were one of Stalin’s colleagues. Why didn’t you stop him?” WHO SAID THAT?roared Khrushchev.

An agonizing silence followed as nobody in the room dared move a muscle.

Then Khrushchev replied quietly, “Now you know why.”

Ratzz

i tried to find this... where is it? i found a link but it did not load/// aaargh..

do you still have that in your history.. would love to hear it

listening to Kobetards losing is too much.. they say that laughter actually makes you live longer!!

can you help me out?

First 1234 Last