Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Lakers Look OLD.especially Kobe....Long Season Ahead!!

Kobe...1 for 9 from the field...Nash slow off the dribble...Wesley Missing Dunks...I saw it in during the Laker scrimmage in practice last week...They are gassed..and now used to the kind of practice Byron is accustomed to running...I heard Kobe was back 100 percent after the first game against Denver...doesn't look like it..his lift is not there...but surprisingly he is playing both sides of the floor...which really cannot be expected of a 36 year old coming off the kind of injury he had...How long will Kobe continue to play defense...and battle in the post for his shot...?...48 million....24 this year.....LOL......Laker fans...its going to be an interesting season...

hoot29576
    hoot29576's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3592

I think the lakers will be a profitable fade all year

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL.. this is awesome.. i was just gong to post a thread..

The KOBE Line... 3-13 FG 6 pts. (–39 pts)

he said he was back 100%.. and he has not felt like this in a long time.
    This season is going to rule!!

can't wait.. AND THEN NEXT YEAR TOO!!!

Ratzz

Menses, how are you bud!?

what a pleasure.. Lakers are going to be 100% PURE entertainment this year.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Lakers are old not look old but the hate on Kobe is unreal he damn near 40 and still better than half the leagues starters lol obviously when healthy. We will see what he will be able to do this season

Ratzz

this is LAKER GOLD.. everyone that loves to crap on the Lake Show should watch this

http://www.nba.com/video/games/laker...lal-recap.nba/

this is not a spoof. this was posted by THE NBA!!!
    Last edited by Ratzz; 10-13-14 at 12:06 AM.

Ratzz

basically, 4 out of 5 Laker fans are in COMPLETE DENIAL..

(from LakerNation.com)
    Attached Images  

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

I watched the game yesterday. Lakers is just horrible, maybe worst team in the league. It amazes me of how bad they can be. Get rid of the Kobe already ffs he is just embarassing. I don't think anyone goes to the lakers games just to see Kobe shooting bricks.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Menses, how are you bud!?

what a pleasure.. Lakers are going to be 100% PURE entertainment this year.
    Fantastic...looking forward to another year of miserable Laker fans making excuses for Kobe "Jelly Bean" Bryant...I wonder who the scapegoat will be this year? Boozer ? Lin ?.......Having a hard time picturing Kobe playing in the Princeton Offense. The last time this experiment was tried, Mike Brown was fired after 3 games of the 2012-2013 season...What excuses will Kobe and his legion have this time around?

Menses

basically, 4 out of 5 Laker fans are in COMPLETE DENIAL..

(from LakerNation.com)
    The Power of Positive Thinking!!!

Ratzz

Steve Nash was injured...... PICKING UP HIS SUITCASE !!!! LOL

he threw his back out.. this guy MISSED 67 games last year.. and 32 the year before!!

OOPS!. there goes another $10 Million dollars

Ratzz

Kobe ranked 40th by ESPN

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...-nbarank-right

i expect this year is going to be quite entertaining

Ratzz

so, the 40TH best player is taking down $24 MILLION DOLLARS

(the NBA's TOP SALARY)

good job, Mike. Way to put it together

Menses

Wait a minute Nash got injured carrying luggage? Jesus Christ...As a Canadian I will always have a lot of love and respect for Nash...but this is getting out of hand...I had heard he was having nerve issues...and would only need rest...now this? This guy is siphoning off 12 million this season...and will likely play less than 30 games...And the only reason he is back this year is so that he can afford his alimony payments to the Model that divorced him last year...LOL

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Wait a minute Nash got injured carrying luggage? Jesus Christ...As a Canadian I will always have a lot of love and respect for Nash...but this is getting out of hand...I had heard he was having nerve issues...and would only need rest...now this? This guy is siphoning off 12 million this season...and will likely play less than 30 games...And the only reason he is back this year is so that he can afford his alimony payments to the Model that divorced him last year...LOL
    follow the leader
    get that cash ............. right kobe?

Ratzz

LOL... Menses,

Nash DOES have nerve issues.. he has a lot of nerve collecting $10M for the 15 games he played last year..
    and even MORE nerve to come back and do it AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    follow the leader
    get that cash ............. right kobe?
    yep.. but there is only room for a few in that exclusive club... that's why real talent won't come to the Lakers
    how annoying must it be to be better than Kobe, and offered a FRACTION of his salary!??!

seriously.. why would any Top 40 Player sign up for that!?
    Last edited by Ratzz; 10-17-14 at 05:31 PM.

Ratzz

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/10/15/los...ant-work-ethic

more and more of these stories are going to be coming out...
    last two years of career should be unpleasant

Menses

LOL... Menses,

Nash DOES have nerve issues.. he has a lot of nerve collecting $10M for the 15 games he played last year..
    and even MORE nerve to come back and do it AGAIN!!

yep.. but there is only room for a few in that exclusive club... that's why real talent won't come to the Lakers
    how annoying must it be to be better than Kobe, and offered a FRACTION of his salary!??!

seriously.. why would any Top 40 Player sign up for that!?
    LOL...the league has always had a fascination for Nash...and he is considered an ambassador for the game as he is in fact South African / Canadian...but in all honesty...His act has grown a bit selfish...When Latrell "I choked out PJ Carleismo" Sprewell...claimed he needed a bigger contract in order to feed his kids...the public rolled their eyes...Nash has admitted on record that he is in fact only playing for the money...his highly publicized divorce has turned rather ugly...and he cannot afford to turn the rest of his contract down...but at what cost?

Ronny Price now has to back up Jeremy Lin...who is a defensive liability...36 million tied up between Kobe and Nash..that is almost the sum total of Durant and Lebron's earnings this year..this is madness...

Ratzz

this is awesome.. third game in a row.
    Kobe went 2-7, and 2 Turnovers.. for a grand total of 6 pts. in the 1ST QTR.

you are NOT supposed to have a HIGHER TOTAL of SHOTS than points..
    but he will take sooooo many... he WILL get HIS 25 pts..

than the headline will read "Kobe nets 25, but Lakers still lose"
    as if was everybody else.

He doesn't even look to pass.. he goes just shoots or tuns it over.
    Nobody else gets in a groove, so they all remain ice-cold

and the losing continues.. and the coaches refuse to say anything.
    because if they do, they are out.

every dictatorship goes down this same way
    Last edited by Ratzz; 10-19-14 at 09:51 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Pound the under 32.5 wins, that has to be a joke, this team won't win 30 games. Getting their doors blown off by the Jazz yet again.

Ratzz

the Lakers gave up 67% shooting in the 1st Qtr.

Led by the defense of the team leader "Kobie"

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

lakers winning by 10 points

retard

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    lakers winning by 10 points

retard
    LOL...retard ? LOL.......did you not watch the game? Do folks not realize what just happened ? The Lakers were being embarrassed on their home floor and were down 20 at the half....I knew something would have to give because the league still cannot afford to have their Global brand Player in Kobe Bryant and his team look as awful as they did in the 1st quarter and sure enough Snyder showed mercy and pulled his starters...in particular Favors and Heyward who destroyed Bryant and stripped him several times in the 1st half..

Thought I was seeing double by the end of the game when Kobe's line read

7 for 22 with 4 turn overs and 26 pts...in 32 minutes...

Question ? Why is Kobe Bryant playing 32 minutes in a pre-season game when the opposing team has almost their entire bench playing the 2nd half? Hahahaha.....Heyward was gone after a quarter..as was Favors....Why was Kobe still playing? This team is in serious trouble....Is Kerr and Pops going to pull their starters in the 1st quarter during the regular season so Kobe can save face? LOL

Menses

this is awesome.. third game in a row.
    Kobe went 2-7, and 2 Turnovers.. for a grand total of 6 pts. in the 1ST QTR.

you are NOT supposed to have a HIGHER TOTAL of SHOTS than points..
    but he will take sooooo many... he WILL get HIS 25 pts..

than the headline will read "Kobe nets 25, but Lakers still lose"
    as if was everybody else.

He doesn't even look to pass.. he goes just shoots or tuns it over.
    Nobody else gets in a groove, so they all remain ice-cold

and the losing continues.. and the coaches refuse to say anything.
    because if they do, they are out.

every dictatorship goes down this same way
    Ratzz..Its already on sportscenter.. "Kobe scores 26 as Lakers rally to beat the Jazz"!!!...........LOLOL
    When in fact it should read..."Kobe scores 26 on 22 shots and 7 free throws with 4 turnovers as Lakers rally to be Jazz D-League team while starters rest for the entire 2nd half!!!"

I believe Snyder was told to stand down...or he simply knew his team was better and their was no point in beating a dead horse....Despite Byron's talk of limiting Kobe's minutes..he got desperate as the Laker media was starting to get anxious and gave in to the Mamba's demands...allowing him to play 32 minutes in a meaningless pre-season game..just to prove to the world that the Lakers are not who we think they are....LOL....Its already turned into a circus down at Staples...if Scott is giving in this early, he won't last the season...Kobe played 20 more minutes than the man who was guarding him, Heyward who left after the 1st quarter...LOL
    Last edited by Menses; 10-20-14 at 12:29 AM.

Menses

Did Jason Kidd Spill his drink again? Jesus Christ..

Ratzz

Ratzz..Its already on sportscenter.. "Kobe scores 26 as Lakers rally to beat the Jazz"!!!...........LOLOL
    When in fact it should read..."Kobe scores 26 on 22 shots and 7 free throws with 4 turnovers as Lakers rally to be Jazz D-League team while starters rest for the entire 2nd half!!!"

I believe Snyder was told to stand down...or he simply knew his team was better and their was no point in beating a dead horse....Despite Byron's talk of limiting Kobe's minutes..he got desperate as the Laker media was starting to get anxious and gave in to the Mamba's demands...allowing him to play 32 minutes in a meaningless pre-season game..just to prove to the world that the Lakers are not who we think they are....LOL....Its already turned into a circus down at Staples...if Scott is giving in this early, he won't last the season...Kobe played 20 more minutes than the man who was guarding him, Heyward who left after the 1st quarter...LOL
    lol, Menses...

KOBE SHOT 7-22 for 26 pts..

he MISSED 15 SHOTS all by himself... in only 32 minutes!!

just so everybody knows.. Kobe is UNDER .300 FG% for the year so far

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

you deranged fukk talking to yourself. what a sick fukking character. wow.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    you deranged fukk talking to yourself. what a sick fukking character. wow.
    LOL...you need to get off that...we have different styles but just agree on the Kobe stuff...just go over to the insidehoops Forum...theres 40 Ratzz and Menses over there saying the same thing...