1800Gambler
    1800Gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Many games tonight but not much value.

Anyone else having this problem. The only game i like so far is OKC -4.5. With so many games i was hoping to find much value tonight but im not.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Todays just a tough card, every spread looks right on to me except that Atlanta one.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Why does everyone insist on taking a spread all the time? There is less risk involved when you take the moneyline. Am I missing something here?

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

ML is difficult too, the fact that you have to be right 3-10x straight to make one unit.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I'm not saying to play it for every pick. You can choose your spots. Alot of times it's better to hit the -200 ML b/c the team your on is more likely to win by a couple than by 5. I see what your saying, but anytime you can win about as much as you put up, there is obviously more risk involved.

I'm just saying, I rarely see anyone choose a ML unless it's like -120. Just like tonight's Celtics ML. Sure it's -800 at most places, but the opportunity to put some change in your pocket is definitely there.

When it comes to other investments, people will gladly take 18%, but in gambling, it seems as though everyone wants to make damn near 50% on every bet. It doesn't make sense to me to do this all the time. It's just one man's opinion.