KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

NBA is gonna be beautiful this season....

Fukk I can't wait. Football fukkin blows this year, qb play is the worst its been in years. Can't believe how many scrub qb's start nowadays, really only 4 or 5 guys u can trust in the whole league I was all mad I slept in, saw the score and am glad I slept. Hoops gonna be awesome this season. Thing I love most about NBA is your avg Nba guy doesnt know shit really and u can get great lines on weekday games. Im familiar with nearly every player and coaches in the league. Familiar with EVERY zebra. Went 6-0 ats to start playoffs and none a u fukks even noticed. Put up nearly 2gz worth of winners in a thread I didn't even maintain worth shit or even post most my plays. Started my sbr career 29-12 ats NBA regular season in 09' look it up. I ain't posting shit this year tho. Too many trolls are allowed to get quality posters off thier game. This place is a fukkin shit shack full of awful fukkin social misfit losers. Mods get arroused at any opportunity to ban. Face of the forum is a washed up coke head from new jersey barelled on for over 70gz last few years. Pathetic. People wanna talk about air bets????

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i thought i smelled curry.

pee ewww.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's only the fourth week in football settle down

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

"Pee ewwww" What a fukking QUEER!

Jj your right, its week 4 and breese, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Brady and Manning are a combined 3-13 ats? Count me out on that trash.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's only the fourth week in football settle down
    cause they dont televise football in filthy new delhi where this curry lives.

lol

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

Gold how did you make out at the track?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This is the clown that supposedly played major college baseball and had a 3.8 GPA.

Yet he somehow still manages to misspell simple words and writes whigger things like "imma" and "2gz".

Yeah, sure you did

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This is the clown that supposedly played major college baseball and had a 3.8 GPA.

Yet he somehow still manages to misspell simple words and writes whigger things like "imma" and "2gz".

Yeah, sure you did
    Are u for real? I never played baseball past little league. I graduated from high school ii was allowed to smoke cigarettesat ya dumb old fukk!!!!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Btw oldpe or gropie whatever your name is I been arrested 9 or 10 times as an adult and been in two diff jails so fukk u old ass pussy. Don't worry about my street credit u fukkin conformist pussy

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Ur just another pussy that never did shit that thinks every white person that dont act square is trying to be black u ignorant old fukk! You either gotta be square or Wigged I'm ur book. I'm proud to be white.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Lebron James - tweeting something about having to take shabazz Napier as first pg
    . Heat take em. Then lebron leaves. There will be a lot of drama with this bitch ass coming

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Fukk I can't wait. Football fukkin blows this year, qb play is the worst its been in years. Can't believe how many scrub qb's start nowadays, really only 4 or 5 guys u can trust in the whole league I was all mad I slept in, saw the score and am glad I slept. Hoops gonna be awesome this season. Thing I love most about NBA is your avg Nba guy doesnt know shit really and u can get great lines on weekday games. Im familiar with nearly every player and coaches in the league. Familiar with EVERY zebra. Went 6-0 ats to start playoffs and none a u fukks even noticed. Put up nearly 2gz worth of winners in a thread I didn't even maintain worth shit or even post most my plays. Started my sbr career 29-12 ats NBA regular season in 09' look it up. I ain't posting shit this year tho. Too many trolls are allowed to get quality posters off thier game. This place is a fukkin shit shack full of awful fukkin social misfit losers. Mods get arroused at any opportunity to ban. Face of the forum is a washed up coke head from new jersey barelled on for over 70gz last few years. Pathetic. People wanna talk about air bets????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Heat vs Cavs games should be good

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Heat vs Cavs games should be good
    No its not. Heat gonna roll up Bron's Cavs in that one.