mdyles1988
    mdyles1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

12/17/09 knicks@bulls -2

What yall think about this game and im leaning on the bulls -2....

mdyles1988
    mdyles1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

ALSo

what about the O/U 199 as well?

don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

One predictably decent effort against the Lakers and now people suddenly like the godawful Bulls? I really can't figure out why the books have Chicago laying 2 points in this game.

EmptyPocket
    EmptyPocket's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a tough game..I would tease it on either side..

don logan

I'd just bet the Knicks ML. Do you really think Bulls should win this or even come close for that matter? Comparing these teams right now is like comparing night & day, imo. I think Knicks would be the fave here if Bulls were low-visibility, small-market team.

palmyjin
    palmyjin's Avatar Become A Pro!

always good to contribute thanks

don logan

bah, just harmless carryover after flaming some troll over in my thread. Only 3 NBA games tomorrow so there should be some heated debate goin on I'd guess. GL with Bulls or whatever you got.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Knicks are the more talented team and clearly the better of the two teams... They shouldn't be underdogs.. NY either wins this game in a blowout or Chicago barely squeeks through with a win

Skyline
    Skyline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I think under is another choice for this game... I suppose if the total goes over Knicks will won the game and it won't be a surprise for me. Nevertheless i expect a strong defence by Chicago. They did it very good when playin Lakers but they couldn't stop Kobe and lose the game in the last period. To be honest, difficult game to bet on, i may only play on under with small stake. Gl....

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

both teams will be hungry for a win and both have been playing more competitive of late, but I'm not touching this one, good luck with your decision

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Not getting involved but would go with the Knicks if I was betting with your money

LaiLai
    LaiLai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Yeah. I'm going with the knicks. or under. Bulls doesn't deserve so much respect.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Yeah. I'm going with the knicks. or under. Bulls doesn't deserve so much respect.
    I Agree. Under looks really cool

Skyline
    Skyline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    I think under is another choice for this game... I suppose if the total goes over Knicks will won the game and it won't be a surprise for me. Nevertheless i expect a strong defence by Chicago. They did it very good when playin Lakers but they couldn't stop Kobe and lose the game in the last period. To be honest, difficult game to bet on, i may only play on under with small stake. Gl....
    Knikcs@Bulls Under 199...WİN

Another small profit... I luv this game