KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

The Bludgeoning Continues...

****, I rocked an 0-4 night last night, pounded the Suns at -3 and just woke up to find the RLM, ****in fantastic another night of unwanted dry anal entry on behalf of the books. I been waiting to pass my piss test cause I cant make picks worth ass when I'm sober (obviously) I call my Probation Officer today and he says "Merry Christmas, save your money and we will see you next month." So I havent burned in 3 weeks for nothin, I should of been smokin tough and makin great picks. I cant smoke weed until like Jan 3rd. What a ****in joke I have become. Seriously though how is that old ass Spurs team even gonna hang with that tempo of the Suns?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Spurs bench is better than Suns bench. They will capture lead with the bench, and keep it close. I will be on Spurs/ Suns UNDer 1st half 108

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

What does smoking weed have to do with capping games, please enlighten me?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Spurs bench is better than Suns bench. They will capture lead with the bench, and keep it close. I will be on Spurs/ Suns UNDer 1st half 108
    I know, I shouldnt of made that bet last night in a heat of rage. I know I'm goin down. If I could cancel the wager I would.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    My brain just dont function correctly when I dont smoke it, when I am smoking I see things differently and see them for what they truly are.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    My brain just dont function correctly when I dont smoke it, when I am smoking I see things differently and see them for what they truly are.
    you know that is a state of mind you have created for yourself.

koby25
    koby25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

I'm not smoking that must be why I like the Spurs.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    you know that is a state of mind you have created for yourself.
    Yes sir. I dont deny that at all but regardless I need my green.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I wish I still lived in San Diego I had a prescription for the shit, I could test as dirty as I wanted for it. I would pay 250$ and they would give me a card and I could legally smoke.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

****, I rocked an 0-4 night last night, pounded the Suns at -3 and just woke up to find the RLM, ****in fantastic another night of unwanted dry anal entry on behalf of the books. I been waiting to pass my piss test cause I cant make picks worth ass when I'm sober (obviously) I call my Probation Officer today and he says "Merry Christmas, save your money and we will see you next month." So I havent burned in 3 weeks for nothin, I should of been smokin tough and makin great picks. I cant smoke weed until like Jan 3rd. What a ****in joke I have become. Seriously though how is that old ass Spurs team even gonna hang with that tempo of the Suns?

I like the Spurs as well as some others here. Doesn't matter anything is possible. You might be right all along, but if you feel so strongly about your current posistion being wrong then why not buy out of your bet. Sure it will eat you up in VIG, but I would rather have some loss on VIG than a total loss on a game. Just a thought..

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    I like the Spurs as well as some others here. Doesn't matter anything is possible. You might be right all along, but if you feel so strongly about your current posistion being wrong then why not buy out of your bet. Sure it will eat you up in VIG, but I would rather have some loss on VIG than a total loss on a game. Just a thought..
    I may consider this. But if Pheonix won by 2 id be double ****ed.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I may consider this. But if Pheonix won by 2 id be double ****ed.

Take the Spurs and buy it to 3. It will be expensive on the VIG, but will be well worth it if the Spurs win out right. Who knows last time the SUNS were -3 at the tip they pushed. Wouldn't that be nice if you took the Spurs and bought to 3.

One thing about the Spurs... I heard you said they were old?? That is the perception of many people here, but it is not true!! Yes Tim Duncan has been around forever, but he is like 32 or 33. That's not all that old. They will be able to run with Phoenix easily especially since there bench has way more depth. I believe the Suns only have confidence in 6 players. Spurs will play way more than that tonite.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

kID,your right I played in a squash leaque years ago I played my best when I had smoked a bone.Art work was better when I got together and smoked before a session. why don't they just legalize it so it would have people happy, who liked to smoked, and the people who would tax it would also love it. Good luck tonite ,I prefer the lakers , but good luck with your pick.

zoukakos
    zoukakos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes sir. I dont deny that at all but regardless I need my green.
    fuk yeah

bluntsallday
    bluntsallday's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    if you have to ask, youll never know.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bluntsallday View Post
    if you have to ask, youll never know.

yes I have to ask

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

sometimes when I am really high I read too much into RLM, maybe I am just being paranoid. The books are out to get me!