babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joey Crawford T's Up duncan for Laughing

Not that Duncan was going to see much action, but getting two T's for laughing on the bench? And a guy of Duncan's character? this wasn't Rasheed Wallace, it's Tim duncan. Josh Howard just launched into Oberto and Oberto was called for the foul (by a n. This game has been wildly mis-officiated and now a team with "nothing to play for" has a little juice. the fans are interested again, the Mavs are pissed, Crawford would probably call a foul on the Spurs if one of them farted near him, and the tone of the game has evolved into a "f\*\*k it, let's win the 4th quarter and win the fvcking game)...

EDIT: I edited out my comments about the "fix" being in on the game as I don't really see a whole lot of impetus for the NBA (or Vegas, for that matter) to keep Dallas in this game. But, I will say that those two T's served up, followed by a couple questionable foul calls against SA, has made this game much more interesting (and the NBA is reaping the benefits). SA and Dallas have been rivals without much emotion (trust me, I'm from SA and have season tix and we don't "hate" dallas as we should) and that dynamic is set to change with a few more calls like these.
    Last edited by babaoriley; 04-15-07 at 04:38 PM.