dbellini
    dbellini's Avatar Become A Pro!

24 Seconds to Shoot: PICK Minnesota +15.5 vs Golden State

Dear NBA Bettor,

Today's 24 Seconds to Shoot selection is Minnesota +15.5 at Golden State. Check out the 24 Seconds to Shoot link in the SBR Promotions Forum for an extended analysis of the game.

Regards,

Dante Bellini

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Paison,

While I could see where you are coming from with this line being so inflated, there is just NO WAY I could bet any of my money on a Minnesota team that is in the tank the rest of the year. Golden State is on a playoff mission, and it would not surprise me at all if they run the Wolves out of the building and win this game by 25+. I would never lay these points either, and even the total is extremely high, so this game is a total pass for me.

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

if minny doesnt tank then the deal with the clippers for there draft pick could come into play so they will tank badly

but 15 points is a lot so good luck

i like the over

dodif

also please private message me the name of ur plastic surgeon.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with LT on this one... Dodif's over would seem to be the play, but I'm concerned that Minnesota won't be able to crack 100, meaning GS would have to score 123+ (which they may very well do). There are only a few teams left that are playing for anything, and GS is one of them.

dbellini
    dbellini's Avatar Become A Pro!

24 Seconds to Shoot: WIN Golden St 121 Minnesota 108

Quote Originally Posted by dbellini View Post
    Dear NBA Bettor,

Today's 24 Seconds to Shoot selection is Minnesota +15.5 at Golden State. Check out the 24 Seconds to Shoot link in the SBR Promotions Forum for an extended analysis of the game.

Regards,

Dante Bellini
    Final Score: Golden St. 121 Minnesota 108

Both of the free NBA plays offered by the Bellini Group to SBR Forum members this weekend were winners, as Minnesota outscored Golden State 42-15 in the 4th quarter to cover as 15.5-point dogs.

Check the SBR Forum for 24 Seconds to Shoot our free websheet offering detailed analysis of selected NBA games.

Regards,

DB

dodif

so sexy it hurts

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

u are a homo

cwsulzba

bellini
    U are lucky, you do not know that much. You won by two and were down most of the game.

cwsulzba

U pick the game baseball or MLB and I will match you. You wanna talk in person? Let me know and I will private message you my phone number and we will set something up.

dodif

I want to know whats its like to be a model bellini
    Last edited by dodif; 04-15-07 at 10:13 PM.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mr. Bellini,

First off, welcome to the forum... Let me just say that this was one of the luckiest covers ever... The Warriors WERE UP BY 43 FVCKIN POINTS! Yeah thats right 109-66, count em 43 mother fvckin points! Yeah, you can tell I'm a little saucy about this one because I was on the Warrios -15! If fvckin Nelson doesn't put in the god damn equipment managers and trainers then maybe they don't give up 40 some points in the 4th... I still can't believe I lost this one... They have the cover by 27 fvcking points with a quarter to go! This one really hurts and I am done until the playoffs... I'm happy that someone won on this, but consider yourself REAL LUCKY today bud... I'm starting to go along with the theme of NBA=NoBankAccount! It is fvcking rigged! Hope others of us on the forum had a better day... This was definitely not my only flop of the day!

No
    Bank
    Account
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 04-15-07 at 10:03 PM.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

You were not alone P2M,
    I too was on GS-15 for 8*.....that's right I'm admitting my losses here too. We all know GS was the play, just didn't know the team would be pulled & some respect or something would be given to MINN.

You win some big ones & you lose some big ones....it's the nature of this business. Better times ahead bro.

PS: All these new guys on here need to get lost & quit turning this respected forum into a "little bitch's chat room".