k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Cant let you talk about my boy Beal like that. Dont forget he's still a baby and plays beyond his years, mature game, can score in different ways, mid range game solid, can get to his spots in the halfcourt, Reggie Miller like at getting open. He's undersized at the position but will still be very solid for years to come. Other GM's when they draft undersized 2's like a Gary Harris, they will be be gauging their game by how they stack up to what Beal does.
    I'm a Florida fan and he was not even good there....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I'm a Florida fan and he was not even good there....
    Freshman averaging 15 and 7 at the 2. Ive seen your posts youre better than this.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

klay, beal, hayward, parsons, etc…all these guys are overrated. they can't even create their own shot. they need other guys to set them up. klay and beal are spot up shooters. At least hayward and parsons move without the ball and drive to the rim. all these guys have no handle. guys in the nba these days are full of themselves. Lebron is the only guy underpaid even when paid max money.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    klay, beal, hayward, parsons, etc…all these guys are overrated. they can't even create their own shot. they need other guys to set them up. klay and beal are spot up shooters. At least hayward and parsons move without the ball and drive to the rim. all these guys have no handle. guys in the nba these days are full of themselves. Lebron is the only guy underpaid even when paid max money.
    Beal is constantly moving without the ball. You kinda sound like Goat Milk saying someone cant create their own shot, even though he can, basketball is a team sport, how many times in a game do you see a guy having to create their own shot.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

As a Spurs fan this summer blows. Now it's inevitable Kawhi gets a max deal with all these subpar guys getting one.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    Guy can play but GS needs players that can play D if they want to see the finals
    He's actually a pretty good defender, arguably their best perimeter defender. He usually guards the opposing teams best player. If you want gs to play better defense, you need to look at David Lee or Curry,

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    As a Warrior fan who lives near Sacramento, it's sad that I don't even know how good Klay Thompson is because of the blackout of their games due to the STUPID Queens. I was rooting so hard that they would move
    CSN Bay Area plays all Warrior games.

Also, not sure why you all seem to think Klay can't defend; he's easily one of the best defensive 2 guards in the NBA...AND without question the best 3 point shooting 2 guard currently starting in the NBA. Am I missing something?

Bleacher Report ranked Klay's 2012-2013 season as the 7th best defensive SG, between Kobe and Danny Green. He's definitely improved (defensively and offensively) since last year. (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...the-nba/page/7)

A writer for NBA.com has his 2013-2014 season ranked as the 2nd best overall SG, behind James Harden. (http://www.nba.com/magic/cohen-8-bal...hooting-guards)

Now remind me who are all these better 2 guards??

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Klay Thompson TRIES on D, his defense is underrated BUT he's not a max player, not even close. He's holding the teams feet to the fire, if they don't sign him it's a big step backwards, if they sign him, it's a big cap drain. Pretty selfish move by Klay. Look at Lebron, he's the best player in the world and he's only now getting the max after 7 years and two titles, who TF is Klay Thompson? He's not even the best player on his team.

Look at Kyle Lowry, he took a nice 4yr/$12 million dollar deal, enough money to be comfortable but not too much to handcuff the team and Lowry > Thompson. Duncan took a $10 million deal, so did Dirk. Klay is out of line.
    Last edited by Luckycharms2012; 07-21-14 at 06:46 PM. Reason: ]

DUBnation

You're right, he definitely does not deserve a max contract, but I can't say I blame him for wanting one. It is kind of a dick move after they were so adamant about keeping him throughout the Love trade talks though...but I think he's happy with the Warriors, can't see him wanting to go anywhere else but LA where his dad played and announces.

DUBnation

And yes Lowry > Thompson overall, but not necessarily to a team that already has Steph Curry.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

give em' all max contracts. they can all be on the same team spotting up at the three point line while no one passes or defends.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Might as well just give it to Klay instead of going all-in on Love. They already gave away a bunch of draft picks for Igoudala so I'm not really sure what their plan is. Gotta keep your young guys locked up, he's not worth the max maybe more like $12 mil a year but they had no draft picks this year. They seem to love to make moves but right now they look like a solid group. Nice addition in Livingston to lead the second unit. Just need the young guys to keep improving like Green and Barnes, maybe have Ezeli break out and you can contend.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

klay thompson sucks so do warriors terrible franchise

DUBnation

BA BA BUMP

Remind me how much Klay sucks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Khum

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    BA BA BUMP

Remind me how much Klay sucks
    He's averaging 3.5 and 3.5 rebs and assists.......Wait for it..........Those are career highs

Relax dude.

DUBnation

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    He's averaging 3.5 and 3.5 rebs and assists.......Wait for it..........Those are career highs

Relax dude.
    Better SG?

Kobe? Harden? Butler??

Wade is the only SG playing better but he's missed like half the season....

Also don't discount the number of 4th quarters he's sat due to blowouts

DUBnation

Also you might want to compound those dismal career highs with the fact that he's playing his lowest MPG since his rookie year while shooting his best percentages in all categories.

Along with career highs in steals and blocks.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Warriors are fukking scary. Are they going to lose again this year?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Warriors are fukking scary. Are they going to lose again this year?
    Mark Jackson is hating life right now. He deserved to be there with them this year finishing what he started basically. Warriors have a shot.

moneymaker09
    moneymaker09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Lol easy way to learn the idiots on sbr is reading this thread

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Warriors have no shot... peaking too early

moguler
    moguler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8093

Just shut the penetrate up and enjoy the game mr know it alls
    What a useless thread

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Damn Eddy!! I was about to dig this one out!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

CLay gets anything he wants

Top 3 guard in NBA

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Klay wants to renegotiate that last deal now.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post

Jesus Christ.
    I have posted my disputes on Thompson in the past, but this is just plain ridiculous.
    18-3-2.
    That's his numbers from last year. That's 3 rebounds per game, and 2 assists per game

Does anyone have any idea how fukkin hard it is to be 6 foot fukkin 7, playing 35+ minutes a game, and have numbers like that? It's pretty much impossible.
    You can walk into 5 rebounds a game at his size, but he never steps inside a 3 point line on offense.
    He is worthless on defense.
    I read how he is "a projected above average defender". Projected? He's never showed a hint of being a good defender.
    Has anyone ever watched this guy play defense? He fits perfectly on the Warriors in this spot, because they don't focus on defense.
    His fg %'s are modest- 44% from the floor and 40% from 3, but other than having a nice jumper this guy is 100% WORTHLESS.
    He is on a run-n-gun team to where Curry demands double and triple teams and gets him easy looks as well.
    HE CANNOT create his own shot and has weak handles for a guard.
    I would estimate his point totals would go down to about 15 ppg on 80-90% of other NBA teams.

This Gordan Heyward contract has some of these mediocre players out of their minds now.
    If Klay fukkin Thompson gets a max contract, I may quit watching the NBA. I already watch it at a bare minimum compared to back in the day when I was a die hard B-ball fanatic.
    I am flabbergasted this kid gets so much hype.
    Who cares how much another man make?

Its just money and money won't buy you happiness.

True Happiness comes from being content with what you have.

Like the song says it's not about getting what you want.

Its about wanting what you have.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All Thompson can do the shoot off the dribble and create his own shot

I don't like him as a standstill jump shooter
    Now...

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    CLay gets anything he wants

Top 3 guard in NBA
    Typical webber. And "don't like him as a standstill jump shooter?" He's always been a catch and shoot guy until this year when he developed his ability to score off the bounce in the offseason

23Edler_Salo6
    23Edler_Salo6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

OP do you watch basketball? Golden State leads the league in defensive rating... by 3 points... fool. Last year they finished third in the league in defensive rating. Your analysis is completely wrong and you have no credibility.

DUBnation

Seems like a good time to bump this...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, Git Lo, bigtymer56, gressyville, and The Kraken

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    Seems like a good time to bump this...
    PERFECT timing

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Apparently you haven't watched the warriors benny

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Benny quit watching the nba.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Benny quit watching the nba.
    Well he should keep his fukkin mouth shut then. The guy set an nba playoff record a few days ago.The warriors wouldn't be where they are without him. They won game 6 because of him and this idiot Benny says the guy don't deserve a max contract wtf

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Benny is a bellman.

First 123 Last