JaySon
    JaySon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does Anybody Use This Method To Cap Games?

When the day starts, I look at each game without looking at the spread. I think in my mind what I think the spread should be for each game and then look to see what the spread is. If its more or less than what I think it should be I ask myself why. I then check injury reports, if the team is playing a back to back, ATS records, player matchups, etc. After Ive contemplated those data I then make a decision whether I should place a wager on spread,moneyline etc. Any other methods others use, Im interested to hear from you guys strategy.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

So does this method win for you?

JaySon

Quote Originally Posted by don logan View Post
    So does this method win for you?
    Id think most people do this already, its pretty elementary and common sense. I win more than I lose, probably mainly because Im pretty picky, if I dont see something I like I dont bet. I can go days without betting on anything sometimes and NBA games are so unpredictable. After doing some research I still have to have that "feel" before I bet, something has to be nudging me to jump on it.

don logan
    don logan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You sound pretty disciplined. I chart every team game by game in Excel along with line history to basically arrive at same conclusion, although I generally ignore known info such as injuries, etc. I'm like you, win more than I lose, but I don't bet a whole lotta games.

Good luck tonite, bro. Lovin' Portland here.

JaySon

Quote Originally Posted by don logan View Post
    You sound pretty disciplined. I chart every team game by game in Excel along with line history to basically arrive at same conclusion, although I generally ignore known info such as injuries, etc. I'm like you, win more than I lose, but I don't bet a whole lotta games.

Good luck tonite, bro. Lovin' Portland here.
    Wow, glad you said that, when I guessed what I thought spreads should be today without looking at them, I was correct on most games or off by a half point or a point. The Portland/Bucks games was the only one I was way off on, I had it a pick em or Bucks by a point, when I saw it was 4 points I thought I should jump on it, you read my mind.

Brakon00
    bobcats, pistons, bulls
    Brakon00's Avatar Become A Pro!

I go with my gut feeling...i dont use any past history because thats history...i only use how teams have done in last game compared to the team they play next...works for me big time.....im up quite a bit this year in NFL and NBA

Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

I use the gut feeling system and I still do about the same as most on here.