SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

A.K and Kobe Bryant

Just an FYI....

Jazz forward Andrei Kirilenko (back) is doubtful to play on Saturday.

Kobe Bryant had 20 points, five boards, five assists, a steal, a block and a 3-pointer on 8-of-18 shooting Friday, despite suffering a small break in the tip of the index finger of his shooting hand during the game.
    He played through it with a heavy splint, and should continue to do so. He showed tonight that he can play and shoot with his left hand, and while his stats could take a hit due to the injury, he's still going to put up big numbers.

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

i am a little worried about this play now... wanted to put money on LA,but now, am not sure how good of a play this is due to bryant suffering from his shooting finger. is it broken or?

MV
    MV's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's a broken index finger on his shooting hand.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Kobe has been playing with finger injuries for close to 2 years now, he'll be fine. I watched him last night and he just favored his left hand but hit his first shot after getting taped up last night which was a 3.

MV
    MV's Avatar Become A Pro!

kobe's played with a broken pinky finger before, now it's the index finger. the index finger affects the shot more than a pinky finger would. trust me, i had this freak injury on my shooting index finger, but again im no kobe bryant =p

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    kobe's played with a broken pinky finger before, now it's the index finger. the index finger affects the shot more than a pinky finger would. trust me, i had this freak injury on my shooting index finger, but again im no kobe bryant =p
    i agree with u....thats why i am a bit concerned here

Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Something smells on the line here. Potential trap that I have to stay away from.