dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    Hit the nail on the head. Used up some all stars and hall of famers for a great 4 year run. Those guys got old so he jumped ship again, this time for an (potentially) even better/younger big 3. Lebron James is a phony who will sell out anything and anyone.
    Sounds like he made a pretty wise decision yet again no?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    Hit the nail on the head. Used up some all stars and hall of famers for a great 4 year run. Those guys got old so he jumped ship again, this time for an (potentially) even better/younger big 3. Lebron James is a phony who will sell out anything and anyone.
    Won't hear a peep about this from the national or even local media though. Apparently you can shit on two cities but as long as you go back where you started, then not a thing matters.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Heat were beatdown in the finals. Your team as constructed was fukkin wrecked and could only get worse going forward. Instead of sticking it out to rebuild the team he bolts to the best possible scenario. The fact it happens to be Cleveland should matter zero, if this were the Cavs team from 10-11 there is NO way he'd be going back. Now everyone says it's 100% because he loves the city and all this whore shit. Now I'm a Houston fan like most know so him leaving gives us Bosh, I'm happy. But what in the hell is with all this love now ?
    I think the whole thing was in motion 4 years ago. Sure an injury or asteroid could have derailed the whole plan but I think it's naive of us to think that both sides didnt consider this could happen when he left. Even Leborn said never say never about going back to Cleveland one day at that time. They were stuck in mediocre mode with Lebron there and were never going to get draft picks. He leaves and they load up on three #1 picks (Anthony Bennet didnt help) and then he comes back and gets to move the pieces around.

The breakup between Lebron and Cleveland played out like the typical Rom-Com. Boy moves away from girl blinded by the bright lights. Girls is devastated. Boy comes back realizes love of live has been the best friend all along. Saves day.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Long live the King.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

America loves king james again.

from hero to villan to hero again.

First 123