Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liking this one A LOT for Friday!

Charlotte +10 @ Chicago

I know that Chicago is still in the race for the 2nd spot with Cleveland, but giving up 10 to the surging Bobcats who have nothing, but a lottery position to play for? The Cats have been rather impressive as of late... They won back-to-back games against the Wizards last week and then turn around and pulled the same feat this week against Miami! You all might say that this game doesn't mean anything and why bet on it, but I sure like my chances with the Bobcats wanting to show that they aren't the laughing stock of the league anymore... Walter Hermann, Yeah thats right, remember that name... This guy who had not seen hardly any playing time all season has gotten a lot lately and has made the most of it... He is averaging around 17 points a game in his last 10 or so games and has made many big shots in the last few weeks for the Cats!

Would love to hear some feedback on this one... I'm sure most of you will say not to bet this one because it doesn't mean anything, but I like my chances getting 10 with a Bobcats team that is fighting like they are in the Playoff Hunt!!!

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like charlotte
    considering last time in chicago they lost by 39
    although following that game in charlotte they won outright by 15

they have lost by 8,4,3,15,4,6,39
    with 3 outrights of 15,13,13

in chicago 3-2 ATS
    1 outright win , 2 close ones and 2 out of reach

8 of 10 keeps it close enough for me to try them +10
    Last edited by AC1318; 04-12-07 at 10:33 PM.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charlotte they haven't been tanking like many teams and are still playing super tough. This is a good play and I definately agree with it if does cover it will probably go over as well, but I still don't feel super confident in that play.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

They are playing tough because a bunch of their guys are free agents and they are probabbly trying to attract some high profile free agents. I like this play also. I am going to buy a few more points though.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Staying far, far away from this P2M. I saw it, liked it, then glanced again at Charlotte's roster. Best of luck. if anything, I'll tease Chicago down to 5.5 (actually I will do that!---now to figure out who to tease with...)

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Charlotte +10 @ Chicago

I'm sure most of you will say not to bet this one because it doesn't mean anything, but I like my chances getting 10 with a Bobcats team that is fighting like they are in the Playoff Hunt!!!

WORD.
    I'll take my chances tonight w/+10 as well.

GL bro!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'll be rooting for you. No opinion

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not touching Charlotte for the rest of the season. GL

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

This woulda been an easy cover with Gerald Wallace but it seems like he sat out to knee problems... Hopefully a backdoor cover for you guys.