BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Lebron's Decision speech

"I owe it to my fans of Cleveland. I will bring them the championship they deserve"

This dirtbags best way to look great this time after looking like a dickbag leaving Cleveland before?
    Going to Cleveland for a discount and bringing Bosh or Kevin Love with him.

Ppl are saying it's a longshot, but from the day the Spurs put up that trophy I couldn't see him staying in Miami.
    He doesn't want to rot with an aging Wade who is only going to get less effective next year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

teams scheme on the defensive end in the playoffs. championship players play defense. kyrie irving excels on the all star stage. i wonder why. don't go back lebron.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I hope he goes back to Cleveland. For one, I hate all Miami pro teams and their fans (worst fans in America). Much rather see LeBron play alongside young talent like Kyrie and Wiggins than burnt out stars like Bosh and Wade.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Cavs took down post from their website on when he departed.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    "I owe it to my fans of Cleveland. I will bring them the championship they deserve"

This dirtbags best way to look great this time after looking like a dickbag leaving Cleveland before?
    Going to Cleveland for a discount and bringing Bosh or Kevin Love with him.

Ppl are saying it's a longshot, but from the day the Spurs put up that trophy I couldn't see him staying in Miami.
    He doesn't want to rot with an aging Wade who is only going to get less effective next year.
    You lost me at "I owe it to...". That will never come out of Lebron's mouth. But he might go to Cleveland.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This whole thing is becoming a circus just like last time

James is enjoying every minute of it

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The Decision II is going to be on Pay Per View.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Ever occur to you that Gilbert doesn't want his ass back?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

The biggest Star in the NBA needs to be in the city of stars for the NBAs star franchise

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    No not once Gilbert wants him back hes made it pretty clear...Lebron made that dude alot of $$$ that city alot of $$$ Cleveland and Gilbert need king james alot more than he needs them lets put it that way. Everyteam wants LeBron

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

New York is the perfect location for LeBron

Basketball Mecca of the world

He could play for free and still make 100 million year

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    New York is the perfect location for LeBron

Basketball Mecca of the world

He could play for free and still make 100 million year
    can do better than that in LA better weather, better quality of life, be the face of thee most most profitable team in the NBA he would break any jersey sales record he owns soon as they can make them. Not to mention all the other endorsements he would get here in LA.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

LeBron is just teasing Cleveland fans and making them think they have a chance. Just to crush them again. He hasn't forgotten their reaction in 2010

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    haha, lets be 100% real here
    dan gilbert would be happy as shit if lebron wanted to come back
    cavs cant even sniff a playoff spot since lebron

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    can do better than that in LA better weather, better quality of life, be the face of thee most most profitable team in the NBA he would break any jersey sales record he owns soon as they can make them. Not to mention all the other endorsements he would get here in LA.
    lebron wants to win rings NOW
    you're right, LA is the perfect place for him, the clippers got a championship roster and coach
    u certainly cant be talking about that shit team, lakers, they are fkking awful

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Starting to become evident everywhere I go that NBA fans are the dumbest of the bunch. It doesn't even come close anymore compared to any other sport. Not a shot at you Benny, just love the comments I see in every NBA thread.

Lakers are a shit team now and the Clippers are LA's team. I never thought I would see the day that people were that delusional because of a couple years. Keep it coming though fellas, need some laughs in the slow season.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Starting to become evident everywhere I go that NBA fans are the dumbest of the bunch. It doesn't even come close anymore compared to any other sport. Not a shot at you Benny, just love the comments I see in every NBA thread.

Lakers are a shit team now and the Clippers are LA's team. I never thought I would see the day that people were that delusional because of a couple years. Keep it coming though fellas, need some laughs in the slow season.

dont take a shot at dickbag lover he gets enough crap for being a queerbait

lol

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

BennyBigIdiot at his finest.

Why the fukk do you care so much about Cleveland?

He doesn't owe anything to that shithole town.
    Points Awarded:

Cappinpicks gave t-wizzle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

probably works at a gaybar in cleveland late at night every other post is dick this or balls that

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    lebron wants to win rings NOW Reply With Quote
    you're right, LA is the perfect place for him, the clippers got a championship roster and coach
    u certainly cant be talking about that shit team, lakers, they are fkking awful
    you think like some guy named jsmithj88 and not like a Global star who wants to be a billionaire athlete things seemed to work out pretty good for past faces of the Lakers franchise kareem,magic,shaq,kobe 1 name global brands ... any team Lebron is one is a championship contender.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    probably works at a gaybar in cleveland late at night every other post is dick this or balls that
    Oh we know he's gay. That's been well documented on this site.

I just don't understand why people care so much about Cleveland and why they think LeBron "owes" them. It's completely asinine.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

This isn't the first time the lakers have been down they always bounce back its pretty clear they intend to get back on top as good as the clippers are doing this is a Laker city always has been always will be.

jsmithj88

you think like some guy named jsmithj88 and not like a Global star who wants to be a billionaire athlete things seemed to work out pretty good for past faces of the Lakers franchise kareem,magic,shaq,kobe 1 name global brands ... any team Lebron is one is a championship contender.
    yea, i think like an objective person
    not an obvious homer like u, hahaha
    enjoy the "lebron chase" and the "melo chase"
    yall need something to look forward to, haha

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This isn't the first time the lakers have been down they always bounce back its pretty clear they intend to get back on top as good as the clippers are doing this is a Laker city always has been always will be.
    That is the funniest shit to me right now...people think the Lakers will suck forever and the damn Clippers are on top. I'm in NY but the Clippers will never be shit compared to the Lakers. Paul probably leaves as soon as he can and they aren't even making the NBA Finals with the team they have now. The Lakers will be back to the Finals before the Clippers ever sniff it. Hilarious to me though that people are so shortsighted and think the Lakers are done since they're never done and will be fine.

I assume you know I was being sarcastic about the LA teams.

teaserpleaser

its good seeing the clippers doing better after being a NBA D league team after all those years....Lakers will be back on top they are going hard after melo going hard after king james both are listening $$$ talks i'm not just talking about contracts all the money that comes along during and post career with being the face of the lakers.

teaserpleaser

yea, i think like an objective person
    not an obvious homer like u, hahaha
    enjoy the "lebron chase" and the "melo chase"
    yall need something to look forward to, haha
    you are thinking like an avg joe not about the $$$ and legacy etc etc that the big boys think about... I wish the LA teams well but I'm a gambler I cant be a homer I have no team never forget that It will serve you long term.

jsmithj88

you are thinking like an avg joe not about the $$$ and legacy etc etc that the big boys think about... I wish the LA teams well but I'm a gambler I cant be a homer I have no team never forget that It will serve you long term.
    haha, dude, ur not a homer, yet ur avatar states otherwise
    im thinking like a person with some objectivity here, a homer like doesnt know what that means

if its all about the cash and fame, then duh, u go to NY or LA or watever
    lebron doesnt need to go to the lakers to bump up his legacy, he need to win more titles
    lebron trying to win NOW, lakers cant win jack shit NOW nor in the near future

teaserpleaser

you don't get it ....as far as my avatar I Live in LA co. LAkers are LA team not sure what else there is to explain if I change it to chris paul or Blake or any clipper will that make you happy?Lakers always bounce back their team history says you are dead wrong Any team Lebron lands on has a chance to win NOW even the lakers Nash,kobe, randle, Lebron or melo gasol suddenly they just got a lot better pau already said he'll stay if they land melo So in your face jsmithj88 but lets say they are dog shit this season kobe and nash get hurt pau jets for somewhere else and they don't land anybody they'll just get after next season they wont be dog shit for long like I said we've seen this before here in LA.

jsmithj88

i "get it", we all "get it", ur a lakers homer
    u can only speak, think, breathe as a homer
    i already know what ur response is if lebron or melo sign elsewhere
    "they dont get it" hahaha

Cappinpicks

Oh we know he's gay. That's been well documented on this site.

I just don't understand why people care so much about Cleveland and why they think LeBron "owes" them. It's completely asinine.
    damn sucks to be bennyBigHomo lol not sure why we have to look at his gay avatar though. glad we can ignore him to block it

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Guy is obessed with Lebron. This is like the third or fourth thread hes started about Lebron since the finals...which is funny since in one of them he said he doesnt watch anymore since lebron ruined the league by forming the big 3.

teaserpleaser

i "get it", we all "get it", ur a lakers homer
    u can only speak, think, breathe as a homer
    i already know what ur response is if lebron or melo sign elsewhere
    "they dont get it" hahaha
    you have no response to facts other than kid homer lines like talking to a brick
    .... good day

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

imagine he leaves

lmao self proclaimed king abandons two teams after losing in the finals

jsmithj88

you have no response to facts other than kid homer lines like talking to a brick
    .... good day
    i know i had to dumb myself down to lakers homers
    lakers fans arent very bright nowadays and think one dimensionally
    they think they gonna get all the best free agents cuz they "get it"
    hopefully some of them can "get" a clue

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I thought the funniest thing said in this thread was how good the quality of life in in LA. Lmfao give me a break what a shithole.

12 Last