LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdrum78 View Post
    You are a moron .. who the penetrate says no to $40 million .. are you on crack
    I GUARANTEE that if LeBron announces he is returning to Miami in a few days, Bosh will come back too for less money. The only way Bosh probably takes the Houston deal is if LeBron announces he is leaving, and even then it would not be 100%.

LT Profits

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick
    Short of billboards over I-95 & skywriting over South Beach, I'm not sure what else Bosh can do 2 convince ppl he prefers to stay in Miami.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I prefer brunettes over blondes but if the blonde wants to put out more, I'm going home with her.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4829

Very interesting where he ends up.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I prefer brunettes over blondes but if the blonde wants to put out more, I'm going home with her.
    LeBron is the brunette, if "she" gives Bosh what he wants (go back to Miami), he is going home with her.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's a chess game
    I guess all stars will pussy out and stay where they are at

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    LeBron is the brunette, if "she" gives Bosh what he wants (go back to Miami), he is going home with her.

He may just be that dumb. Less money and a beat up Wade. I hate Harden, but from here on out he's the superior player over Wade along with the best defensive center in the league when he wants to be. Bosh may just be a (insert word) if he loves LeBron that much to take less money to stay with him.

Gonna be fun to see what happens though LT, appreciate talking scenarios with you.

jjgold

Why are people referring to wade and bosh as stars??

Wade is past his prime and a journeyman player now

Bosh is slightly above average NBA player

Cuse0323

Interesting Bleacher Report article, should be taken with a grain of salt though. If James stays then Bosh probably does too, for some reason. I'm taking my money and joining the Rockets, in his home state as well. Wade is done, jj knows...what do the Heat do when it's James and Bosh with no one else? Granger and McRoberts aren't the answer, I don't get it but we'll see. You may be right in the end but I don't think it's a done deal and wouldn't trust these articles lately.

It really does seem like Bosh wants to stay, it's crazy to me but good for him.

Just want one of these guys to make a decision so we can get a better understanding of what's going down.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Interesting Bleacher Report article, should be taken with a grain of salt though. If James stays then Bosh probably does too, for some reason. I'm taking my money and joining the Rockets, in his home state as well. Wade is done, jj knows...what do the Heat do when it's James and Bosh with no one else? Granger and McRoberts aren't the answer, I don't get it but we'll see. You may be right in the end but I don't think it's a done deal and wouldn't trust these articles lately.

It really does seem like Bosh wants to stay, it's crazy to me but good for him.

Just want one of these guys to make a decision so we can get a better understanding of what's going down.
    Grain of salt or not, the logic regarding the salaries and cap exemption use makes perfect sense, as does the assertion that those two guys may not have committed if Heat had not given some assurances regarding Big 3.

Cuse0323

Grain of salt or not, the logic regarding the salaries and cap exemption use makes perfect sense, as does the assertion that those two guys may not have committed if Heat had not given some assurances regarding Big 3.
    Agreed, the pay isn't too bad when you look at it and seems like they want to work it out to stay together.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Houston might be better off sitting this free agent group out. Morey will find a sucker down the road like he always does.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

I hope JAmes does not go back to Miami. I agree Wade is washed up and bosh is #3 at best of a big 3.

jjgold

Spurs and Okl City laughing

LT Profits

LeBron and Riley meeting in Las Vegas tomorrow (Wednesday).

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    as is chicago...

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

The Big 3 will probably end up hating each other after all this is said and done.

Bosh is a fool is he doesn't take Houston's offer. LeBron is a fool if he doesn't get a max contract. Wade is washed up and nobody is interested in him anymore.

LeBron is better off going to Cleveland and that is the truth. That is his best chance. He goes there and they get to the Finals.

jjgold

Vodka you summed that up very well and were dead on.
    James is a fool returning to Miami

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14055

Rich fool I might add.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

On a somewhat slow day in the free agency rumor mill, one big nugget arose from Chris Sheridan of sheridanhoops.com. Sheridan, who previously covered the NBA for ESPN and The Associated Press, reports a "plugged-in source" has told him that LeBron James' return to Cleveland is a near certainty, placing the odds at whopping 90 percent. And if LeBron does decide to return to the Cavs, the announcement won't likely be coming via an elaborate ESPN production, but rather LeBron's own website, lebronjames.com. Sheridan said the same source on Monday had pegged LeBron's chances of returning to Cleveland at 75 percent. So, according to this source at least, LeBron is leaning more toward heading home.Sheridan points out that LeBron's main goal is to establish a legacy, and "a chance to deliver the city of Cleveland its first championship in any sport since 1964 is too much of a legacy opportunity for James to pass up." Sheridan also took to Twitter to defend his post:

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Lebron should've gone to Chicago the first time he was a fa

meader99

Cant you see it now.....LeBron goes to Cleveland and they package Wiggins, Bennet, etc to Minnesota for Love. The Cavs then have LeBron, Kyrie and Love, a better big 3 than LeBron, Wade and Bosh.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave meader99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Cant you see it now.....LeBron goes to Cleveland and they package Wiggins, Bennet, etc to Minnesota for Love. The Cavs then have LeBron, Kyrie and Love, a better big 3 than LeBron, Wade and Bosh.
    interesting scenario, could see that happening ...............

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Spurs have one title since 07 and okc has zero. Thr shouldnt be laughing.

lebron legacy will be greater than anyone on eirher team when its said and done

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20256

I read somewhere that Carmelo may be waiting to see if Bosh signs elsewhere, that way he could join LeBron is Miami. But I'm pretty sure Bosh is waiting to see if Bron is staying in Miami.

thehoorse
    thehoorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless Riley walks into the meeting tomorrow with Melo and Love wearing Heat jerseys, it's pretty much a done deal. Lebron is going back to the Cavs. I don't blame him. I probably would too. And I'm a Heat fan.
    Last edited by thehoorse; 07-09-14 at 07:30 AM.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18797

It's between Miami and Cleveland, I still think he returns to Miami for a short term contract of 2-3 years.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Better offensively, much much worse defensively.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by BigSpoon View Post
    Better offensively, much much worse defensively.
    Not so sure about that. One thing is for certain though, with Love, there would be no rebounding problem like the one in Miami.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I know the favorite is Miami but why would LeBron do something so short term?

OptimistPrime
    OptimistPrime's Avatar Become A Pro!

But if Bron re-signs with Heat, so will Bosh. See what I am saying? The Domino Effect all starts with where LeBron lands.
    Don't get why Bosh would want to go back to the Heat. For one, he gets no respect from the media, or the fans there. He had to dramatically shift his style of game, to fit in with the style of play with wade/lebron. Secondly, houston is offering him millions more. Heat offering 11 mil, hou. offering 20 mil.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18797

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    I know the favorite is Miami but why would LeBron do something so short term?
    This would allow LEBron to play a couple more years with Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade before their declining play closes the championship window. He'd hit free agency again in his prime if he does sign a two-year deal, setting him up for another massive multi-year pact.

jjgold

we will know by Friday

Now its a circus and everyone sick of it

My guy still says Miami

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope he goes to the Cavs. The Heat thing is boring now. Wade ruined it by being so washed up.

First 123 Last