SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al McMordie: Take Nets +6½ at Cavaliers

Take Nets +6½ at Cavaliers

Game Time: 4/12/2007 8:05:00 PM -
    By: Al McMordie
    http://touthouse.com

The Nets simply love visiting Cleveland, as they are 5-0 against the spread in their last five trips here, and with their stars finally coming around, look for New Jersey to prevail.

The Nets have dominated the head-to-head series with the Cavaliers, going 9-1 against the spread in the last 10 meetings.

This streak includes a perfect 5-0 ATS run here in Cleveland. New Jersey is coming off of a covering road triumph at Washington on Tuesday in which Richard Jefferson scored a season-high 35 points, and Vince Carter added 31.

The Cavaliers are already looking ahead to the playoffs, so look for New Jersey to cover this medium-sized number at Quicken Loans Arena tonight.

Play: Nets +6½

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh, I would've except for these freakin kooks who can't drive & get the road to da clubs closed off. Bye bye +6.5 now.....

I'm also tired of Idiots

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Nevada I'm usually a bright guy, but I don't understand your post. LOL

If you are commenting on the fact that this line has dropped to 6, then in Big Al's defense it was obviously 6.5 at the time he wrote this last night, so I wouldn't knock him for that. If you are knocking the content of what he wrote however, then that's a different story.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT, glad I saw this,

Sorry for the confusion. I am all on board w/Al, I was just pissed because I couldn't get to da clubs last night & grab that +6.5, I don't know if I'll get there before it drops to 6, in which case I probably won't play the side.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

FYI,

I am now seeing a few 5.5s, so you probably won't do better than +6 at this point.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over in this game actually.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I like the over in this game actually.
    Dan, I'm onboard with the OVER in this one as well brotha! Also, I see @ TheGreek that the Nets are back up to +6.5! I took the Nets side last night, but also couldn't pass up the OVER as well! Let's hit this one Dan!