imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Possible HUGE PLAY for me on Thursday. Would like opinions before I unload..

VS

I really like the Clippers in this one.. Don't like the way the Lakers have been playing and their defensive struggles don't seem to be going away. Clippers have more heart and are the better team between these two..

Where do you see this line moving? Will we ever see Clippers +3 -110?

Would you bet now or wait til tomorrow?

Would love thoughts,opinions,and analysis from all the NBA regulars..
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-10-15 at 10:34 AM. Reason: image does not exist

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I'll put my 2 cents in here

Looking at the opening line my initial lean would be to take the Clips + the points...if you are going to, I'd suggest making the wager immediately as I can see the line moving down. The lakers, despite losing to good teams lately, still have something to play for, and I wouldn't call the Clippers a straight up better team in this matchup. Both teams know what's at stake and the home court adv. is pretty much negated here...Kobe might light them up...I don't know man this is a tough one to call, but my early lean would be the Clips. Good luck if you decide to wager.
    Last edited by tevari; 04-11-07 at 07:04 PM.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I like the lakers IMG

but if I were looking for a winner for tomorrow

I really like NETS +6.5

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would not go there look at the record of the Lakers vs the Clippers 33-10 in favor of the lakers SU a 3 point spread is not to much off from a straight up bet I would avoid the game with the Clips struggling lately as well losing 3 straight and come playoff time you know Bryant and Phil have some tricks up their sleaves

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I like the clippers at that #, though i wouldn't make too a big of a play on any team at this point in the season. gl

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Tough game to call IMO, imgv. Both teams really need this W. The Clips are fighting for the last playoff spot, and if the Lakers don't win this one, they could be in jeopardy of missing the playoffs as well. The Clips have been playing better ball lately, but I don't think that matters much in this series. Both teams will be ready to play and I expect them both to play well. I'm not sure if Kwame Brown is going to play because of a bad ankle, but believe it or not, his presence could be the difference. Without him, the Lakers have absolutely no one to guard Brand. Bynum looks completely lost lately, so if Kwame plays, I would give the Lakers a slight edge. I would also have a hard time betting against Kobe in a game this big.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Instinct opinion here only im,
    Don't roll big. I would have to grab the pts in this matchup though. Only thing that bothers me is that LAC doesn't seem as "hot" lately, this game......."anything" is possible for sure.

GL with whatever you do man.

imgv94

Going 2 units on LAC +3

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I like the Lakers here up to -3.5.

I'm not betting it, so good luck with your play.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

you the man imgv...why couldn't AC Law just have made that lay-up for us?...

imgv94

Still hurts..

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ouch pags, why did you have to bring up old shit? That killed every bracket I had (and a few wagers).