babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fading Boston and Milwaukee tonight

For those who have followed my running dialogue, you'll find it no surprise that I am fading both Boston and Milwaukee tonight. Who knows who will suit up for either team... It's a mess and though both are playing at home, I'm fading both of them. Dance with the horse that brung ya', right? Not huge plays, but 1 unit on each and that's it for tonight. I am considering a play on the Utah/ Denver game, but everything else seems worthless tonight.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baba,

I like both of your plays tonight on the Pacers and the 76ers... The Pacers have to win tonight to even have a chance to keep their playoff hopes alive... Orlando plays @ Detroit and hopefully the Pistons will take care of them and the Pacers will win to get back to a game behind... The Bucks are w/out 4 of their 5 starters and Orlando really put it to them the other night! Philly should win, but I didn't realize until last night that they were dealing with major injury problems as well... I still like Philly against a Boston team that has only been suiting up 8 players the last few games! Good luck tonight!

Oh by the way, I'm on Denver ML in their matchup with Utah! Denver has been playin well lately, the Jazz have won the last 6 matchups I think, so I feel Denver is due to breakthrough tonight!

babaoriley

P2M, Yeah, that's the way i was leaning on that game as well. 1* on it.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Good luck baba

babaoriley

thanks guys. Now, Bird and McHale will probably suit up for Boston and Milwaukee will win by 30...

Peyton2MarvinN06

Cashed both of those man! Philly looked good the whole game... The Pacers had a classic effort of lets have a double digit lead for the whole game then let the opponent back in just to make it interesting! Oh well, they still go the job done!

Let's hope the Nuggets can pull through man! They are the only team that I am on for tonight!

Good stuff tonight man! Let's win big tomorrow! What are your thoughts on the Lakers/Clippers game?

babaoriley

Nice call on the Nugs P2M. A perfect card for the second straight day for me (total of 6 picks). Lovin' it.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Nice call on the Nugs P2M. A perfect card for the second straight day for me (total of 6 picks). Lovin' it.
    Thanks man! Props to you as well for going 6-0 man! Are you on either of the sides or totals today? I like the Nets +6.5 and the OVER 186 in that game tonight! Thoughts?!

babaoriley

Yeah, the Bucks have been kind to me as of late (including a 4 team 4.5 teaser that paid +250 a couple night ago). I like the Nets, but not sure if I'm going to play it. Need to look at it a little. I like the Lakers in the battle of LA, but I'm not playing that one under any circumstances. Kobe could very well spring for 55, but if he is off tonight, the Lakers will get killed. He's been trying the "good teammate Kobe" role a little too often since his streak and he'll try to take the game over tonight. you just have to think that Dunleavy will gameplan for that exact scenario... then again, who knows...

Right now, I'd lean Nets and Lakers for tonight. But I'm probably passing on tonight's card. Best of luck, though.