kings +12.5
    magic +5
    over pistons magic 185
    under celtics sixers 182.5
    under 214 suns sonics

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok AC, I'll give you my thoughts:

MIL - I like this side a little. Both teams are obviously awful, so I think there's a little value taking the home team getting points in a war of attrition.

SAC - If I had to take a side I'd take SAC, but it's impossible to guess how hard San Antonio will play. I'd never bet this side. You'd think San Antonio might ease up, but they didn't against SEA. GS, and PORT on this home stand, so why bet that they will here?

ORL - Very coin flippy, I don't like it, I think Detroit will play decently hard. If they win tonight they get the #1 seed, I think they'll give a credible effort, I think this line is exactly right.

DET/ORL over - Don't like it at all, I like the under a bit here actually, though only a bit. Detroit is playing good D, low-scoring games against people, and Orlando will be fine with that pace. 89-84 Detroit is a very likely final score. OT is a danger, but I like the under.

BOS/PHI under - If I had to take a side, I'd take the under, but I think this line is about right. Yes they're both on back-to-backs, but this is such a low total for this time of the season.

SEA/PHOE under - I like it a tiny bit, but you're basically just guessing that Phoenix won't care at all about this game and as a result won't be pushing their fast-paced offense, that they'll just go back and forth with half-court sets just waiting to get the game over with. That may be the case, but with SEA such a non-existent defensive team sometimes, I wouldn't bet this at all.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    bucks +4
    They're not even a real team right now, just a group of guys playing for money.

kings +12.5
    How can you have any confidence in the Kings?

magic +5
    I'm considering betting this play in in-game betting if the Magic are hot and Detroit is lollygagging. However, you have to be careful with the Pistons, the game is never over with them if they want to win. The key thing is: how badly do they want this game and Orlando has been scorching the last two games. I would only bet this in-game if the Magic are playing well though.

over pistons magic 185
    under 214 suns sonics
    I don't bet over/unders.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dislike the Milwaukee play, my friend, but they're due to put forth some effort eventually.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

bucks +4
    magic +5
    over pistons magic 185

NHL ducks -160

MLB angels +110

final bets

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

well the great Orlando Defense is helping your shot at the over to bad they can't score at all though.