44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Miami???

So where are the "Big Three" going ???

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

OK, no response, can't blame you. I think LBJ should go to the Bobcats, he could take his third team to the finals. Think Mikey will pay him ????

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

There not going anywhere. They are all staying in Miami. There's your response. All this talk of where Lebron will go just gives the talking heads something to talk about. People inside the league know he's not going anywhere.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

LeBron was never leaving just gives the talking heads at espn something to blabber about for 4 hours each day. If you thought there might be a slight chance he leaves prior to the weekend it has been silenced by drafting Shabazz and having Wade, Bosh, Haslem all opt out.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    LeBron was never leaving just gives the talking heads at espn something to blabber about for 4 hours each day. If you thought there might be a slight chance he leaves prior to the weekend it has been silenced by drafting Shabazz and having Wade, Bosh, Haslem all opt out.
    I feel the same way.
    Lebron will stay in Miami because he doesn't want to tamper his image going to a third team.
    It's just frustrating that espn was more concerned about lebron than the draft this year. I honestly feel like lebron purposely does this crap so we make him the highlight of the news.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

No the media is mostly responsible they have an audience to entertain. I haven't even watched any news in a couple days but sure they are still speculating and blabbing even tho it's been decided lol.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

They are probably staying. Spoelstra and Chalmers need to go asap. As for Bosh-if they don't find a suitable replacement, I hope he leaves or takes at least 50% pay cut for max. 9 M.