Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron will join the Houston Rockets, or the LA Clippers..
    either way that team wins it all. (barring serious injury to Big 3 player)

Rockets: Lebron, Harden, Dwight

Clippers: Lebron, CP3, Griffin

ouch!

Clippers would be more dominant combo in my opinion, because they Deandre Jordan to clean up all the rebs
    CP3 more complete player than Harden right now

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

He stays. Bosh leaves on his own terms because he is the easiest to part with. Wade stays since he's not giving up his money and pat won't have the balls to get rid of him

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  44.9 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot, meader99, and zizoudane10

BCC585

But seriously, I cannot seen Lebron go west.
    Easy pass to the finals in the east.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I agree. The East is a much easier path to the Finals each year. Indiana is horrible and yet it's the best you got. The Wizards are improving but I don't see drastic upgrades. Chicago even with Rose are not contenders. Lebron could go to any team in the East and immediately take them to the Finals.

I think PR wise, it's either Miami or Cleveland. If he goes to any other team, he will forever be labelled a title chaser and will probably tarnish his legacy. That said, Cleveland has some nice pieces that could be good for quite some time. Kyrie Irvin, Dion Waiters, draft Wiggins, Anthony Bennett who was hampered by injury all year but who was really coming on at the end of the season, Tristan Thompson, Tyler Zeller and Lebron's buddy Anderson Verajao who has had injury concerns as well. If they can resign and re-motivate Luol Deng, the Cav's look very nice with LBJ. They could also trade some of their assets and add another quality veteran.

If he's deciding between Miami and Cleveland, I think Cleveland is the better choice long term. Plus if he was to finally win a title in Cleveland he would go from Prodigal son to national hero. I think many people would respect him for going back home and making good on his long promise of bringing Cleveland a title. Plus his wife loves Ohio, she isn't happy in Miami (I've been there and done that myself). You know what they say, "if momma ain't happy... NOBODY is happy".

Quote Originally Posted by BCC585 View Post
    But seriously, I cannot seen Lebron go west.
    Easy pass to the finals in the east.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

He will probably just resign with Miami for less money to get better role players

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't even know why the the would even consider letting bosh play , I would just trade him if he does not opt out. If he Opts out just don't re-sign him same with Wade.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He was always going to opt out to get a long-term deal. Meaningless. He's not going anywhere.
    Bold statement. You can't see through his personality? He's all done in Miami. The guy is all about drama. He can win anywhere in the East. There aren't many teams that can contend.

Miami will be a ghost town. Wade Old. It's all over.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

opting out is meaningless cause he just wants a long term deal. what a tool.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Here is my opinion:

First off, nobody (including the Heat) are surprised that he opted out. Miami knew he would and wanted him to, BUT, if he planned on staying in MIA he did not need to opt out so soon. MIA would have know he was opting out and could have worked behind the scenes to make a new salary work. So, in my opnion, he wants to look at his options at the very least. It doesn't mean he is out, but he definitely wants to see teams scramble and wants to see who can make the right moves.

Now, if he decides to leave he will have some options for sure.

Chicago - Now Chicago could make room, but he just doesn't make sense there, and I agree with posters above, it would never be his town. The Bulls are Chicago's forgotten team and LeBron would not be enough to get them back to #1 and he knows it.

Atlanta - A load of moving parts, and an underestimated amount of talent. At the same time the ATL is not the big market that he wnts to play in and Atlanta doesn`t have the historic value of a load of other teams that will be interested.

Cleveland - I think Cleveland is a possibility. If the Cavs make the most moves, good moves I believe they have a shot to land him. At the same time I think history here hurts him more than it helps them. Lebron would be responsible for 4 years of terrible basketball, and as a fan I would have a tough time overcoming it.

Los Angeles Lakers - They will make an attempt at this for sure.....this is the kind of market that James wants to play in, but the talent there is.....well, weak at best. If he somehow gets Melo to sign there they will have a 2 year window to win with Kobe, and their support cast will be weak.

Houston - This is my favourite spot for him. Houston is a big enough market, they have a younger motivated team, they play EXCITING basketball, and frankly he needs this to ever be compared to the best players in history favourably. The reason that Jordan will always be king is that his game was EXCITING!! What we have never seen this last decade is not Lebron at his best, if Lebon could afford to play off of the ball he could be even better, that was never possible in Cleveland or Miami, he just didn't have the ball handling support. They can make the cap room as there will be takers for Asik and possibly Lin.

The Clippers and the Warriors (while fun options) are not going to be real options given their team structures, and if they do get involved they are going to end up worse off for it. DeAndre and barnes would have to leave the Clippers and the Warriors are making big moves to get Kein Love (and I think that will happen).

If I was forced to rank them I would say:

1. Houston
    2. Cleveland
    3. LA Lakers
    4. Atlanta
    5. Clippers
    6. Warriors
    7. Chicago

Another team could come out of the woodwork, but to do so they would need to make drastic moves and I do not think they could put together the team structure that Lebron is going to want.

Just my opinions though....

D2D

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Lebron will join the Houston Rockets, or the LA Clippers..
    either way that team wins it all. (barring serious injury to Big 3 player)

Rockets: Lebron, Harden, Dwight

Clippers: Lebron, CP3, Griffin

ouch!

Clippers would be more dominant combo in my opinion, because they Deandre Jordan to clean up all the rebs
    CP3 more complete player than Harden right now
    Clips cannot pick up Lebron and keep Jordan.....impossible due to the cap.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I heard that The Decision: Part II is going to be in 3-D and Michael Bay is directing it.
    Points Awarded:

BCC585 gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zizoudane10 gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

I have no doubt - he will go to the 76rs. He wants to prove he is the greatest of them all and will do so by winning titles with weak clubs.

TheMoneyShot

LeBron Coming To Detroit

They have cap room and youth. Be the funniest sh#$ ever if he goes to Detroit. You never know.

Lebron wants to have the LARGEST contract ever. He's going to go where that happens. He will try to win championships... but let's be real here... it's all about the biggest contract. You only live once. Winning championships is a part of luck... not always about skill.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Ebony & Ivory

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Here is my opinion:

First off, nobody (including the Heat) are surprised that he opted out. Miami knew he would and wanted him to, BUT, if he planned on staying in MIA he did not need to opt out so soon. MIA would have know he was opting out and could have worked behind the scenes to make a new salary work. So, in my opnion, he wants to look at his options at the very least. It doesn't mean he is out, but he definitely wants to see teams scramble and wants to see who can make the right moves.

Chicago - Now Chicago could make room, but he just doesn't make sense there, and I agree with posters above, it would never be his town. The Bulls are Chicago's forgotten team and LeBron would not be enough to get them back to #1 and he knows it.

Atlanta - A load of moving parts, and an underestimated amount of talent. At the same time the ATL is not the big market that he wnts to play in and Atlanta doesn`t have the historic value of a load of other teams that will be interested.

Cleveland - I think Cleveland is a possibility. If the Cavs make the most moves, good moves I believe they have a shot to land him. At the same time I think history here hurts him more than it helps them. Lebron would be responsible for 4 years of terrible basketball, and as a fan I would have a tough time overcoming it.

Los Angeles Lakers - They will make an attempt at this for sure.....this is the kind of market that James wants to play in, but the talent there is.....well, weak at best. If he somehow gets Melo to sign there they will have a 2 year window to win with Kobe, and their support cast will be weak.

Houston - This is my favourite spot for him. Houston is a big enough market, they have a younger motivated team, they play EXCITING basketball, and frankly he needs this to ever be compared to the best players in history favourably. The reason that Jordan will always be king is that his game was EXCITING!! What we have never seen this last decade is not Lebron at his best, if Lebon could afford to play off of the ball he could be even better, that was never possible in Cleveland or Miami, he just didn't have the ball handling support. They can make the cap room as there will be takers for Asik and possibly Lin.

The Clippers and the Warriors (while fun options) are not going to be real options given their team structures, and if they do get involved they are going to end up worse off for it. DeAndre and barnes would have to leave the Clippers and the Warriors are making big moves to get Kein Love (and I think that will happen).

1. Houston
    2. Cleveland
    3. LA Lakers
    4. Atlanta
    5. Clippers
    6. Warriors
    7. Chicago

Another team could come out of the woodwork, but to do so they would need to make drastic moves and I do not think they could put together the team structure that Lebron is going to want.

D2D
    I'm lost. I'm not sure how he doesn't fit, and if the Bulls start winning titles again, they easily ascend to #1 in Chicago.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I don't think he wants the biggest contract. I actually think he wants to win.

If he goes to Houston it's gonna be funny as fukk. 3 colored losers on the same team in a very hard conference.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    LeBron Coming To Detroit

They have cap room and youth. Be the funniest sh#$ ever if he goes to Detroit. You never know.

Lebron wants to have the LARGEST contract ever. He's going to go where that happens. He will try to win championships... but let's be real here... it's all about the biggest contract. You only live once. Winning championships is a part of luck... not always about skill.

LOL. I forgot Detroit had an NBA team.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I think Spurs might be a darkhorse

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave ChalkyDog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Ebony & Ivory
    Bulls have the ability to make it happen if the Wolves want Taj, Snell and 2 first round picks. Trade for Love, sign LeBron and have a line up of Rose, Butler, Lebron, Love and Noah.

TheMoneyShot

Every team that has cap space will make room for this guy. Lebron on your team... that city will sell out every game. NBA is entertainment. Owners know this... and a lot of owners want to spend. I will guarandamntee it that he goes for the biggest contract. The guy is a classless prick but he's the best NBA player right now. Wikipedia "King James" signs mind boggling record breaking deal. That's what it will say.

"I'm going to take my talents to Miami." What kind of absurd clown says that?

If he says the same thing again... I'm going to sh#$ myself.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    LaBrown LA bound take the long odds Clippers 9-1 Lakers 20-1
    heres an update
    The Lakers are trying to clear about $33 million, enough to bring in James and Anthony at $16.5 million annually to team them with Kobe Bryant. Many criticized Bryant for not taking less money when he signed a two-year, $48 million contract

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Here is my opinion:

1. Houston
    2. Cleveland
    3. LA Lakers
    4. Atlanta
    5. Clippers
    6. Warriors
    7. Chicago

D2D
    Dude forgt Clev its a shit hole place to live he aint going
    Labrown is LA bound thats why he said my wife likes LA

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I don't care where he goes.
    The day he decided to join Wade in HIS franchise, HIS team, was the day James became the most irrelavant of all the "big names" for me.
    Imagine Jordan calling Magic, "hey pal, I wanna join your franchise". One title alone with HIS OWN franchise would have meant more than 5 with another team. Yet he still managed to go 2-2 in Miami.....
    I don't give a shit if he's the best player in the league. In my book he'll never be in the league of Jordan, Magic, Larry, Kobe, Hakeem, Havlicek, Duncan, Kareem, Russell, etc etc etc. Hell, even Dirk is bigger in my eyes. He won one title, but he did it with HIS team, and he will forever be remembered in Dallas.
    Smartest thing he can do right now is either staying in Miami, or returning to the Cavs. Joining a third team would only destroy his legacy even more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit, and BCC585

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I would love to see that. "Taking my talents to LA......to join KOBE'S FRANCHISE"

BCC585

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    I don't care where he goes.
    The day he decided to join Wade in HIS franchise, HIS team, was the day James became the most irrelavant of all the "big names" for me.
    Imagine Jordan calling Magic, "hey pal, I wanna join your franchise". One title alone with HIS OWN franchise would have meant more than 5 with another team. Yet he still managed to go 2-2 in Miami.....
    I don't give a shit if he's the best player in the league. In my book he'll never be in the league of Jordan, Magic, Larry, Kobe, Hakeem, Havlicek, Duncan, Kareem, Russell, etc etc etc. Hell, even Dirk is bigger in my eyes. He won one title, but he did it with HIS team, and he will forever be remembered in Dallas.
    Smartest thing he can do right now is either staying in Miami, or returning to the Cavs. Joining a third team would only destroy his legacy even more.
    Agree.
    I don't know how anyone can respect this man (or even compare him to legends) if he moved to a third team.

What's sad about this situation is that draft day is tomorrow and the media is only focusing on Lebron and Melo.
    Everyone should be excited about these kids' futures, not Lebron's decision part two.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

LeBron already purposefully chooses to live near to that shithole.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Every team that has cap space will make room for this guy. Lebron on your team... that city will sell out every game. NBA is entertainment. Owners know this... and a lot of owners want to spend. I will guarandamntee it that he goes for the biggest contract. The guy is a classless prick but he's the best NBA player right now. Wikipedia "King James" signs mind boggling record breaking deal. That's what it will say.

"I'm going to take my talents to Miami." What kind of absurd clown says that?

If he says the same thing again... I'm going to sh#$ myself.
    Everyone knows Lebron is a basketball historian. When Kobe graduated high school and held his very first press conference to announce whether he would go to college or turn pro, his exact words were "I've decided to take my talents to the NBA". All Lebron James was doing was paying a little respect to Kobe by copying his words. This is a fact, go look it up.

First 12