cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

Quote Originally Posted by Couchpotatoqb View Post
    Yep, no way Lebron plays with Howard. The rockets need a point guard, they will be better served looking for one
    There was a rumor last year that the Celtics offered Rondo to Houston, in exchange Boston wanted Asik, Parsons, and a first round pick. The Rockets didn't want to part with Parsons and the deal fell through.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Word around Lebron staying, I think he is afraid to leave

No pressure in Miami now because not really favs anymore with ancient players

cane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Word around Lebron staying, I think he is afraid to leave

No pressure in Miami now because not really favs anymore with ancient players
    C'mon JJ, there's going to be pressure on him no matter where he plays and it will be that way until the day he retires.

jjgold

With the same team there won't be much pressure because now the world knows he's playing with washed up players and fans will feel sorry for him

cane

With the same team there won't be much pressure because now the world knows he's playing with washed up players and fans will feel sorry for him
    Where are these fans? Did you read any of the posts here? Every year Lebron doesn't win a championship people come out of the woodworks to bash him. He will be under pressure every year to win a championship regardless of who he plays for, and every year he fails, fans will continue to bash him. No one will ever feel sorry for him I can promise you that.

sandachu
    sandachu's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

What are you guys tripping on. Start a team with Noah as your main piece, that is plain stupid. The guy is a decent player that can just gets boards and play some defense but can't get you more than 12 points a game. If you want to win you get star players like Lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Griffin(the guy is getting better and better).

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
    What are you guys tripping on. Start a team with Noah as your main piece, that is plain stupid. The guy is a decent player that can just gets boards and play some defense but can't get you more than 12 points a game. If you want to win you get star players like Lebron, Durant, Westbrook, Griffin(the guy is getting better and better).
    Clueless

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Im not saying Noah is the better player so just calm down. But if I was going to start a team I would want to start it with a player like Noah,he's the guy id want to go into battle with.
    packard said again he'd take Noah over Lebron.

cane

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Clueless
    He's not clueless. I like Noah, I think he's a damn good player, but there's no way you would start a team with him as the center piece. Just like you wouldn't start a team with Ibaka. Noah is very good at what he does, and I would love having him on my team, but if you would build a team around him that means he would be your best player. If Noah is your best player, you have no chance to compete for a title. Look at the Bulls with and without Rose (who happens to be their best player), with him the Bulls are title contenders, without him, not so much. Again, if you're starting a team with someone, whoever that player is, he has to be the best player on your team, and as good as he is, if Noah is your best player, you're not winning a championship.

cane

I would take him on my team over Lebron.
    Let's say Lebron resigns with Miami, then the Heat decided to trade him and they called the Bulls and said "We'll trade you Lebron for Noah straight up". How long do you think it would take the Bulls to say yes? I'll set the over-under at a half a second. Anyone who would take Noah over Lebron is either completely delusional or such a Lebron hater that it clouds their judgement.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Clueless
    No GM would take noah over bron, None

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    WTF are you talking about?
    I never said I'd take Lebron over him.
    Read the posts.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 06-22-14 at 06:59 PM.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

He's a decent player? Didn't he just finish 4th in MVP voting? Probably the best passing big man in the game today, and he's simply decent?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

It depends on what your looking for in a player.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-22-14 at 10:23 PM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    How the hell would you know, Noah is the type of player that Popovich would love to own,he fits the Spurs system like a glove.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    Let's say Lebron resigns with Miami, then the Heat decided to trade him and they called the Bulls and said "We'll trade you Lebron for Noah straight up". How long do you think it would take the Bulls to say yes? I'll set the over-under at a half a second. Anyone who would take Noah over Lebron is either completely delusional or such a Lebron hater that it clouds their judgement.
    Perhaps they would who knows,the Heat would be getting the steal in the trade,Birdman and Noah would make a hell of a defensive combo. Noah would be itching to make the Bulls regret the day they ditched him for Lebron.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-22-14 at 10:17 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Funny only guy out of those players you mentioned that has actually gotten to a Title game is Lebron. Oklahoma has both Durant and Westbrook and still cant get there.
    Guessing u mean only the guy that has won a title...since okc made the finals 3 seasons ago.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

How the hell would you know, Noah is the type of player that Popovich would love to own,he fits the Spurs system like a glove.
    Im sure he'd love lebron even more.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Guessing u mean only the guy that has won a title...since okc made the finals 3 seasons ago.
    Yeah my bad should have made myself clear.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Packard stop burying yourself. I care for your well being so don't want to call the head doc for you.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Im sure he'd love lebron even more.
    Lebron doesnt fit into the Spurs system, Lebron wants to be the focal potent of the club that isn't what the Spurs are about whatsoever.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Packard stop burying yourself. I care for your well being so don't want to call the head doc for you.
    No sir I have a differing opinion to yours.

cane

If you think any team in the league, including the Spurs would take Noah over Lebron, than there's nothing more to discuss, you're delusional

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

lebron wouldnt fit the spurs system?
    lebron passes the ball all the time, and what do the spurs do well???
    they pass the dam ball, u stupid idiot

jsmithj88

absolutely nobody in the nba will choose noah over lebron
    noah might be the best center in the nba, MIGHT
    lebron is the best player in the world
    no comparison at all

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    He's a decent player? Didn't he just finish 4th in MVP voting? Probably the best passing big man in the game today, and he's simply decent?
    Yeah, it's like I said earlier in the thread Meader-These jerkoffs don't have a clue how good this guy is because all they do is look at how many points they average and if they are on sportscenter's top 10. Guys like Noah go under the radar with fans unless you watch the Bulls every night as a fan, then you can appreciate him more. Guy's a fkn beast, and I can't stand looking at his face. One of the ugliest players in the NBA.

Meader gets it.

hus7ler
    hus7ler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Noah + Thibbs = New gen Pop + Duncan of the East.

Edit: It's true Noah has shit range and shoots like a school girl but he makes up for his lack of personal offensive skills with the pass. You hear "point-forwards" all day nowadays with Durant, Bron, etc.,... but Noah is the only point-center in the league.
    Last edited by hus7ler; 06-23-14 at 05:25 AM.

hus7ler
    hus7ler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

If the question came down to if I would take Noah or D. Howard, Noah. But Bron is honestly one of those once in a generation type players. Maybe not THE greatest but indubitably will go down in history as one of the greatest.

jjgold

Noah a top five impact player in the NBA he is 10 times more valuable than Westbrook and Durrant combined

That's all talk the Rockets are making any push plus James is not even a free agent

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by hus7ler View Post
    Noah + Thibbs = New gen Pop + Duncan of the East.

Edit: It's true Noah has shit range and shoots like a school girl but he makes up for his lack of personal offensive skills with the pass. You hear "point-forwards" all day nowadays with Durant, Bron, etc.,... but Noah is the only point-center in the league.
    we forget about kevin love pau and marc gasol?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Yeah, it's like I said earlier in the thread Meader-These jerkoffs don't have a clue how good this guy is because all they do is look at how many points they average and if they are on sportscenter's top 10. Guys like Noah go under the radar with fans unless you watch the Bulls every night as a fan, then you can appreciate him more. Guy's a fkn beast, and I can't stand looking at his face. One of the ugliest players in the NBA.

Meader gets it.
    Frankly, I hated the pick when the Bulls took him. Disliked him very much at Florida, but you can't argue that his heart, motor and passion for the game of basketball is one of the highest in the NBA.

BennyBigNuts

The more I think about it, the more I can only think Lebron is staying with the Heat or going to the Knicks.
    They are the only 2 that make sense for him.
    He's not going back to Dan Gilbert in Cleveland, he's not gonna play in Jordan's shadows in Chicago, and he's too big of a pussy to play in the West.

What other options does he have?
    If not the Knicks it's going to be a surprise team that hasn't been mentioned in the East.
    But who has a market to offer like playing for the Knicks at the Garden?

jjgold

Benny if he smart and really want to win you got to go with Anthony Davis or Noah is as they are the two most dominant players in the NBA next to him

These guys never think that way though

Miami is a dead-end

Who knows maybe knicks trading Chandler is a sign LeBron's going to go with Anthony

I say at the end he is scared and stays in Miami

BennyBigNuts

Benny if he smart and really want to win you got to go with Anthony Davis or Noah is as they are the two most dominant players in the NBA next to him

These guys never think that way though

Miami is a dead-end

Who knows maybe knicks trading Chandler is a sign LeBron's going to go with Anthony

I say at the end he is scared and stays in Miami
    I hate Lebron, and 100% do not want to see him on the Knicks and have to root for the fkn prick, but the more I think about his situation, the more the Knicks seem like the best fit for him.
    If you think about the type of person he is- which is an absolute coward and a pussy, you can weed out all these tams they are mentioning and it comes down to the Knicks or the Heat, and I guess somehow you could mention the Nets?
    I would book he is on one of these 3 teams when it's over.
    It just makes sense.

First 123 Last