z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

NBA Finals Results Shows The NBA Is Not Fixed

Lebron said the Heat would be the first team to come back from being down 3 games to one in the finals.

If anybody would have a copy of the "script" it would be him .

But apparently the Spurs didn't read their script or decided to not follow the script Lebron had.

No game six ..No game seven. The ticket prices for a finals game have to be very expensive.

The networks never got ad money on a very watched Finals for a game six or seven.

Had the heat won it would have been historic and James would be a part of a never been done before comeback.

Three-peat would mean Heat dynasty ...

But No , No comeback, Series over in five games ...

All these facts tell me The NBA is not rigged , fixed , or manipulated in any way.

Not to mention Larry Bird and his Pacers have not won the finals with a very good team .

Larry Bird is loved by The NBA , but he and his team don't get any special treatment .

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't networks get Ad revenue for games 6 and 7 regardless of if there was a game? I thought advertisers would bid for certain slots and get that slot regardless of what's going on. I thought I read somewhere that games 3,4,5 have higher value because advertisers know there will be a game. Whoever bid on the game 6 and 7 time slots had their commercial during wheel of fortune and because of that risk the price is lower.