SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back New Jersey -3 at Washington

Back New Jersey -3 at Washington

Game Time: 4/10/2007 7:00:00 PM -
    By: Scott Spreitzer
    http://www.phoenixsports.com

With Washington banged up, Vince Carter, Jason Kid and the New Jersey Nets are the right play this evening at the Wizards.

I'm laying the points with the Nets on Tuesday night.

New Jersey just beat Washington on April 7, 120-114 in OT. The Wizards did all they could with all of their injuries, but fell six points short. The Nets have owned this matchup, winning four meetings in a row.

Vince Carter and Jason Kidd each had a triple-double in Saturday's win. The two combined for 56 points, 32 rebounds, and 28 assists. The results, while outstanding, were really nothing new for the two superstars in this season's series. Carter is averaging 35.7 PPG against the Wizards this season while Kidd is averaging a triple-double in their last three meetings.

It's just a bad matchup for Washington, especially with all of their bumps and bruises. We'll lay it with the Nets on Tuesday.

Play: Nets -3

SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nab Nets -3 at Wizards

Game Time: 4/10/2007 7:00:00 PM -
    By: Jimmy the Moose

Fade Washington on their homecourt tonight. Back the New Jersey Nets as road favorites when they take on the Wizards.

Two struggling teams meet up in Washington tonight. The Nets are 2-8-1 against the spread in their last 11 road games, while the Wizards are 2-8-1 against the spread in their last 11 home games.

New Jersey is 5-1-1 against the spread in their last seven road games as the favorite. Washington is 1-4-1 against the spread in their last six home games as an underdog. The Nets are 5-2 against the spread in the last seven meetings between the clubs. New Jersey is the healthier of the two and tonight that will be the difference.

Play: Nets -3
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 12:13 PM. Reason: image does not exist

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the under 205 in this game better than I do the Nets.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4591

I actually like the Wizards, but most likely won't play it.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think there's a little value with the Wizards ML, I played a bit on that.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesn't this game seem a little fishy? Why only 3?