easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Bovada offering -300 for Miami next season, this is as close as it gets to free money except the limits are next to 0

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

He isn't going anywhere.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Labrown will land in a major market to help the NBA
    Lakers Knicks Bulls or Boston

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

60% Cleveland
    30% Mia
    10% other.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    60% Cleveland
    30% Mia
    10% other.
    keep on dreaming, any person with an ounce of dignity in such a situation would never play for Dan Gilbert again.

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

MIA/DAL/CHI

Never going back to CLE

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/news/gi...er_100708.html

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1815

sweepstakes?? Really? How many teams have a legitimate shot? Three? four at the most? The west is stacked, Lebron likes an easy road to the finals....... so probably Miami.... maybe Chicago

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1815

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Labrown will land in a major market to help the NBA
    Lakers Knicks Bulls or Boston
    lakers knicks and boston are garbage......... why would he leave Miami for any of those?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I think he stays in Miami.

But is houston a legit threat?

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I think he stays in Miami.

But is houston a legit threat?

Agreed.
    No, makes ZERO sense.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    James will never win another title in Miami

They could get to the finals again because the east is just so weak
    James and bosh are great pieces to build around theyre both in their primes don't ever doubt Riley's ability to build a champion. He's won everywhere in every role

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Gilbert was a whiny baby when Lebron left, but Lebron didnt handle it so great himself. He wouldnt talk with Cleveland at all during the 2010 free agent period. I think he actually does care and part of him would want to make up for it, but Cleveland is still an awful organization, there's a reason they have the first pick every year. Him staying in Miami for another year or 2 and then going to Cleveland to finish off his career seems like a better decision. Cleveland has a decent roster if you add in him and the number 1 pick of the draft, but they would still be really young. I can't see him playing for David Blatt if that's Cleveland's choice. Houston seems like a third choice, him playing in Chicago in Michael Jordan's shadow feels like a losing situation. Stuff will leak out over the next couple weeks like it always does, keep your ears to the ground.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave thetrinity 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

90% he stays, 10% he leaves, 0% it's Cleveland

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron might be too scared to leave

Might not want the pressure playing with another team.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Gilbert was a whiny baby when Lebron left, but Lebron didnt handle it so great himself. He wouldnt talk with Cleveland at all during the 2010 free agent period. I think he actually does care and part of him would want to make up for it, but Cleveland is still an awful organization, there's a reason they have the first pick every year. Him staying in Miami for another year or 2 and then going to Cleveland to finish off his career seems like a better decision. Cleveland has a decent roster if you add in him and the number 1 pick of the draft, but they would still be really young. I can't see him playing for David Blatt if that's Cleveland's choice. Houston seems like a third choice, him playing in Chicago in Michael Jordan's shadow feels like a losing situation. Stuff will leak out over the next couple weeks like it always does, keep your ears to the ground.
    Very nice post. I agree with there being a decent chance he finishes his career on Cleveland but given that he's only 29 and probably has 6-7 good years left I don't think any of his prime years will be spent in Cleveland. I think he'll be around 37 Years old before he goes back.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

why are we considering cleveland? is there a special reason for why would he go there?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

He's not going to Cleveland.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Why did Houston not pick up Parsons' 900k dirt cheap team option if they're going after LBJ? Not taking the option indicates they want to sign him up long term but if they give him the cash surely they can't go after James? Woulda been smarter to just get him for basically nothing for 1 more year

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

seto, houston is gambling on parson's. they'll have a chance to match any offer and keep him with houston, versus him having the choice to choose his destination and money amount. this will also allow them to possibly get a good deal on him since other teams know houston will match offer sheet.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Sources say the Rockets are confident they can trade both players to teams with cap room and thus take back no salary in return.
    There is ample interest in Asik, an elite defensive center who could start for most teams. Lin will be tougher to move, although the Rockets could include a draft pick to pair with him as a deal sweetener.
    Houston would then need to trade two minor pieces—DonatasMotiejunas and Isaiah Canaan—and waive a few players with non-guaranteed deals to create the $19 million slot. Once they sign a star, the Rockets would re-sign Parsons by using his Bird rights.

Ok I get it now they can give Parsons a bigger contract even if they land LBJ

First 12