go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

PICKS for MONDAY

1-3 yesterday but hit 5* Brewers -1.5 to run my total to 6-3 since joining the website

Today I have
    Raptors -3
    Clippers + 8
    Lakers +6.5

Not to much time so here is my breakdown in a pinch

Wolves have mailed it in and Raptors are only 1.5 back of the Bulls for #2 in the east.

Clippers are HOT and Mavs don't seem to interested. Even if Mavs win it will be tight. Plus Howard is probably out and maybe Stack, I will take the points.

Lakers have a huge game and there is no player I would take in the NBA than Kobe, this one is going down to the wire and I want the points

Good luck

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

like em all, gl

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do like your Raptors play bud.

BOL to you sir

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pistons,

I would have a hard time takin the Lakers side in their game with the Nuggets tonight just because the Nuggets are as hott as anyone in the league right now and it is a battle for playoff position... Being a battle for playoff position you would think mean a close game, but the Lakers played last night and the Nuggets will get up and down on them IMO... Best of luck if you side with the Lakers, but I would have a hard time putting money on the struggling team in that one...

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Pistons,

I would have a hard time takin the Lakers side in their game with the Nuggets tonight just because the Nuggets are as hott as anyone in the league right now and it is a battle for playoff position... Being a battle for playoff position you would think mean a close game, but the Lakers played last night and the Nuggets will get up and down on them IMO... Best of luck if you side with the Lakers, but I would have a hard time putting money on the struggling team in that one...

To play devil's advocate for a second, if you were Denver or the Lakers, who would you rather play, San Antonio or Phoenix? IMHO, the former champion Spurs are far more intimidating and tough to beat.

People better realize that there is such a thing as playoff positioning where teams will tank some games to try and get in position to play a team that they have a better chance of beating in the first round. Hubie Brown admitted this on national TV. Why isn't anyone here taking this seriously?

go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raptors get it done
    Lakers get it done

Clipps couldn't keep it close enough even though they almost got in the back door with a 3 at the end

2-1 today

8-4 since joining