ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

How will Lebron react when the Heat (eventually) lose this series...

Where can i get a line for him to not even be on court when the final buzzer sounds?

Have never witnessed a bigger sore loser in professional sports than this guy.

Guy is how old and still not over himself ffs!?

Doesn't he realise that tens of millions of kids around the world that look up to him as an example of how your supposed to behave as a sportsman?

Hope someone throws a cup of urine in his face when he bitches out next game before the final buzzer.

Sincerely dislike this fool. Guy is proof that money cannot buy wisdom nor intellect.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Scorpion

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about LBJ ??? LOL.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

If he's smart he will try to redeem his image with a return to Cleveland

Kyrie is better than Wade at this point

Waiters had 16 a game last year in just his second year, kid can shoot the rock especially if left open

Tristan Thompson averaged a double double, he isn't great but serviceable.

Maybe Anthony Bennett pans out

Embiid is one of the best big man prospects in the last 15 years, health is a concern but the guy has great footwork and some solid post moves that he can build off
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

futbol sucks.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Used to think Sidney Crosby was the biggest whiner in sports..... not even close now.... Lebron by a mile. I haven't watched every second of every playoff game involving the Heat, but I've only counted 1 foul where he didn't actually whine like a baby.

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    futbol sucks.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

We're going to see how much class the guy has. I feel he'll be leaving Miami right after. Things are falling apart in Miami... just like when the Lakers fell apart that one year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Lebrun got 2 titles and more money than he can ever spend.

I don't like the guy buy I'm sure he'll be just fine.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I predict a sequel to "The Decision" shortly after they lose.

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    We're going to see how much class the guy has. I feel he'll be leaving Miami right after. Things are falling apart in Miami... just like when the Lakers fell apart that one year.
    He's got more class than Isiah.

Remember the walk off after losing to Jordan's bulls.

Just recently watched it on 30 for 30 on netflix.

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Maybe I am missing something. But I thought LBJ has always handled himself very well. I haven't seen him with any sore loser tactics. He hasn't stiffed anybody, ala Isiah, and I have never heard him openly hate on another guy's success. The LBJ hate train is out of control. I mean seriously, what do you want from the guy?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    Maybe I am missing something. But I thought LBJ has always handled himself very well. I haven't seen him with any sore loser tactics. He hasn't stiffed anybody, ala Isiah, and I have never heard him openly hate on another guy's success. The LBJ hate train is out of control. I mean seriously, what do you want from the guy?
    Where the fukk have you been during Lebron's career? LOL
    With Cleveland, he walked off the court early, didn't congratulate anyone, and didn't talk to the media after the game.
    And it wasn't cuz he wanted to win so bad, he just felt it would give him the most attention after losing.
    He would have done it on the Heat 3 years ago, but he couldn't because of what he already did with his previous team.
    This guy is a career loser.
    He hates he can never be Jordan.
    He hates he isn't labeled the best, and never will.

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Where the fukk have you been during Lebron's career? LOL
    With Cleveland, he walked off the court early, didn't congratulate anyone, and didn't talk to the media after the game.
    And it wasn't cuz he wanted to win so bad, he just felt it would give him the most attention after losing.
    He would have done it on the Heat 3 years ago, but he couldn't because of what he already did with his previous team.
    This guy is a career loser.
    He hates he can never be Jordan.
    He hates he isn't labeled the best, and never will.
    The numbers he had posted and the things he has already accomplished combined with him having more time to add to an already impressive portfolio.. Guy walked off the court about 5 years back and this one move somehow defines him? I don't see a pattern. I, however see the most talented athlete we have seen in any sport from a physical perspective. I also see two titles and 5 trips to the finals. penetrate Jordan. People act like MJ was never owned. I was raised outside of Detroit. I saw MJ repeatedly owned for years. Lebron would mash on Jordan. The Jordan nostalgia must stop also. Jordan was great no doubt. To suggest he could guard 5 positions like LBJ, or is anywhere near his physical stature is absurd in my opinion. Jordan before pippen and was nothing more than glorified allen iverson.

BCC585
    BCC585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1206

Even though I dislike Lebron, I still feel like he will be there to congratulate everyone to protect his "image".
    He'll tell espn that the spurs deserve it and will give Pops respect.
    Just like how he did with KD winning MVP this year.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3265

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    The numbers he had posted and the things he has already accomplished combined with him having more time to add to an already impressive portfolio.. Guy walked off the court about 5 years back and this one move somehow defines him? I don't see a pattern. I, however see the most talented athlete we have seen in any sport from a physical perspective. I also see two titles and 5 trips to the finals. penetrate Jordan. People act like MJ was never owned. I was raised outside of Detroit. I saw MJ repeatedly owned for years. Lebron would mash on Jordan. The Jordan nostalgia must stop also. Jordan was great no doubt. To suggest he could guard 5 positions like LBJ, or is anywhere near his physical stature is absurd in my opinion. Jordan before pippen and was nothing more than glorified allen iverson.

Put down the Pipe man. Of course Pippen complimented Jordan well. But Jordan also had to pay his dues as a young player and fight the fight against the Likes of Bird's Celtics and Isiah's Pistons. Remember when Jordan put up 63 on the Celtics in the Garden in 1986. Bird called him the best player in the game at that time.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

He will say all of the right things.

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    He will say all of the right things.
    Yup, he gets paid $42 million/year in endorsements to do just that.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by time is money View Post
    if he's smart he will try to redeem his image with a return to cleveland

kyrie is better than wade at this point

waiters had 16 a game last year in just his second year, kid can shoot the rock especially if left open

tristan thompson averaged a double double, he isn't great but serviceable.

Maybe anthony bennett pans out

embiid is one of the best big man prospects in the last 15 years, health is a concern but the guy has great footwork and some solid post moves that he can build off

no chance

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    so he has class if he stays and no class if he goes?
    how does that make any sense ??

lupe
    lupe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Lebron will shake hands and hug all the spurs. He's much mature now. And he knows the Spurs are better. He has much respect for them.

jsmithj88

haha, people still crying about lebron leaving the court
    how many times have boston left the court, particularly KG, before shaking hands with lebron, after they stomp them out the playoffs the last couple years??

nomercysir
    nomercysir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by lupe View Post
    Lebron will shake hands and hug all the spurs. He's much mature now. And he knows the Spurs are better. He has much respect for them.
    Also he was perfectly gracious with the Mavs in 2011 despite all predictions to the contrary. People just hate on this guy irrationally for one spectacle years ago. It's not like he's raped anyone, like a certain overrated colleague of his.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He will go to Cleve

Wade washed up

Bosh washed up

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He will go to Cleve

Wade washed up

Bosh washed up
    Agreed, Wade should retire he is done. Bosh, not a center to deal with the big man. LBJ, doesn't seem like a bad guy, not sure what all the hate is about. I mean, he tries hard, carries the team and virtually no support any longer. What is he suppose to do alone???? 5 on 1??? I agree the Spurs are all alone on a different level this year. Pop's is the best coach ever, in my opinion. Don't see the need for the hating LeBron thing??? I also, like many of you, took the Spurs to win the series, just don't see the need to keep dumping on 1 guy who is not to blame. By the way, Spolestra should go back to the Philippines. That guy sucks. Just my thoughts.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Without really getting into the fray, anyone thinking LBJ is overall a better, more successful, more skilled player than MJ, or anyone else prior to that must have been born in the 90s.

You can't hardly sneeze towards someone these days without getting a foul called, and some old calls that were 'just a 2 shot foul' in the old days would lead to straight ejection in today's NBA
    Last edited by chachi; 06-13-14 at 05:20 PM.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20250

I'm looking forward to this offseason. Even if he does stay in Miami, should be interesting to see what they do with the team.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Without really getting into the fray, anyone thinking LBJ is overall a better, more successful, more skilled player than MJ, or anyone else prior to that must have been born in the 90s.

You can't hardly sneeze towards someone these days without getting a foul called, and some old calls that were 'just a 2 shot foul' in the old days would lead to straight ejection in today's NBA
    Agree chachi, way too many fouls called!!! But don't agree with the many people that think it is rigged by the ref's, that is just BS. I personally think MJ was a little more consistent. Just a thought.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Im not convinced on the rigged remarks either.

And it wasnt just MJ by any means, I cant remember how many times I saw someone taking a long 2 or 3 pointer and almost getting clotheslined back in the day

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

What do you mean when the Miami shit eventually lose?

They will los their sorry asses Sunday night in San Antonio!

GO SPURS GO!

GO SPURS GO!

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Where can i get a line for him to not even be on court when the final buzzer sounds?

Doesn't he realise that tens of millions of kids around the world that look up to him as an example of how your supposed to behave as a sportsman?

Hope someone throws a cup of urine in his face when he bitches out next game before the final buzzer.

Sincerely dislike this fool. Guy is proof that money cannot buy wisdom nor intellect.
    guy is very down to earth. ppl hating this guy is nuts. hes a good guy

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

End of an era bust up the 3 stoogies Labrown waves good bye show how he ends up in a major market

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

As for him staying in Miami and Carsmello joining the click.......come on really there arent that many balls on the court

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Missed the end.

So what happened? Did he do the sportsmanlike thing and shake hands of other players or bitch out and headed str8 4 the locker room after the final siren?

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

great post sir

12 Last