Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

If Spoelstra plays him his usual minutes instead of experimenting with the line up Heat will win game 5.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Too small to be a significant in rebounding against the Spurs as well as defensively, on offense he'd just sit outside the baseline for his favorite corner shot or around the free throw line. Sets some good picks, other than that I dont see how he's key in any way. Heat cant stop them from scoring and cant score efficiently enough on offense, Spurs sagging in the paint just like last year when the Heat drive, Bron went deer mode just like last year.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

I would think getting Bosh more involved offensively as they did in game 2 would be more of a key then giving Haslem more minutes in the line up.

Also I think sitting Chalmers and playing Cole for more game time would be alot more productive and also introducing Beasely for some length and offensive production would help the Heat. But with introducing Beasely you are giving up on your defensive structures however i do think that Ray Allen and Wade have been playing too many minutes and are looking a little fatigued when they are shooting.

Perhaps adding another scorer in the lineup will benefit the whole team by resting some of the older guys so that when they do shoot the ball the will do so more efficiently.

Jikos

Haslem is the key because it completes their original line up. That's what's gotten them the two championships and gotten them to the finals this year. Not saying he would drop 50 or anything but the team is obviously not clicking without him out there... He completes their offense and is a solid defender...

TxOUBoss
    TxOUBoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3537

The Heat's problem is on the defensive end. Unless Haslem can severely disrupt the Spurs offensive passing scheme, he is of no use.

Jikos

Quote Originally Posted by TxOUBoss View Post
    The Heat's problem is on the defensive end. Unless Haslem can severely disrupt the Spurs offensive passing scheme, he is of no use.
    He's a much better defender than james jones and offers some sort of paint presence which would hurt the spurs offensive efficiency. The reason they are always open on the perimeter is because they are super deadly in the paint. Haslem can stop the leak at least a little bit, and he's also an efficient shot taker.

TxOUBoss
    TxOUBoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3537

I just don't see Haslem as a game/series changer. Although Haslem is a better defender than James Jones, with the way the Spurs are moving the ball and finding open shooters, I doubt it makes much difference anyway. Haslem can help clog the lane and take a charge or two, but that isn't something that Jones can't do. Plus, with the way Jones caught fire from 3 in the closing minutes, he may have just shot his way into more minutes for the rest of the series (however long or short that may be).

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

It's very simple here kids, the Heat are being out coached and out played. The Spurs are extremely deep and play better as a team. STOP overthinking it, Miami can play Haslem all they want but they still have no chance. Keep convincing yourself otherwise though

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    It's very simple here kids, the Heat are being out coached and out played. The Spurs are extremely deep and play better as a team. STOP overthinking it, Miami can play Haslem all they want but they still have no chance. Keep convincing yourself otherwise though
    I couldn't have said it any better but their real name is the Miami shit! Not the Miami heat!

I told everyone the San Antonio Spurs would piss all over them last night but no one listened to me!

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

I was all over the Spurs last night
    So many sore losers around here, stop making excuses for the Heat. They just ain't that good

Jikos

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    I was all over the Spurs last night
    So many sore losers around here, stop making excuses for the Heat. They just ain't that good
    Congratulations herb I was on the spurs too go suck yourself off somewhere else that's not what my thread is about

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Aren't you a sweetheart
    So many delightful people in this forum, your thread sucks ass peace out you pathetic clown

labones00
    Bo knows your sister

Where is Haslem?? According to this thread he was the key
    hahahahahahahah