MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Desperation is a Factor Miami, Doesn't Add Up Fo the Premium You'll Have to Pay !!!!

Well I am 3-0 series if you been reading my last 3 threads SBR members. I am pressing this game. Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to the Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use. Trying to pin the overall failure on one or two categories of defensive lapses was futile. The Heat faltered on the perimeter and in the paint. Sometimes they allowed San Antonio players to blow past them, sometimes they left too much space and could not close out quickly enough to contest outside shots. It would be easier to highlight what went right than come up with a comprehensive list of what went wrong. Handicapping this game comes down to trends vs value. A trend like 'Miami after a loss' is a tough one to go against, but I have the Spurs rated nearly a point better than the Heat on a neutral court. Power statistics from J.J. Bacus power rating formula 80% success rate has this game -2 1/2 Miami in very close game, pressure is all on the Heat to win. The 5.5 points is a great value to me. Desperation is a factor for Miami, but it doesn't add up to the premium you'll have to pay to back them on Thursday night. Also, recall that the one ATS blemish in the aforementioned 13-game run came against the Spurs, in last season's Game 6 overtime barn-burner. Miami also seemed thoroughly mystified by the Spurs’ screens. San Antonio got at least eight baskets in the first half as a result of mixups by the Heat failing to switch on picks. Parker, Danny Green and Leonard each got a basket, two for Leonard driving past Dwyane Wade. On two of those, Bosh met Green and Leonard in the paint and they scored over him. Ray Allen was equally vulnerable and his inability to stay with Green, Patty Mills and Marco Belinelli led to 11 points on five plays. The public will lay the points because of the trends, but I advise taking the points with the Spurs. When Miami shoots 51 percent at home and still loses by 19 points, that's a good enough indicator to go against the grain and the public here. I know its a must game for Miami, and so do the public and especially the books, if Miami lose this game and go back San Antonio down 3-1 turn out lights for Miami, the party is over for the championship. Spurs -5 1/2 is my bet with press bet off the 3rd game [Caesars Sports Book,Las Vegas Blvd]
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

GOOD LUCK ON TONIGHTS GAME SBR MEMBERS

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Defense wins game in NBA & You can't win championships games without 3 point plays.... Just ask Danny Green or Tony Parker??
    Keep This Under Your Hat !!!!!!!!!!! Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Keep This Under Your Hat !!!!!!!!!!! Looking At 4-0 with and against the spread on win in tonights game? Just call Danny Green or Tony Parker, Kawhi Leonard?? after the game with there 3 point plays Spurs + 5 1/2

MR.HARRYtheHAT

TURN OUT THE LIGHTS THE PARTY IS ALL OVER MIAMI

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Good call.

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

nice calls

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

Nice one!

MR.HARRYtheHAT

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND GOOD LUCK IN GAME #5 Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT[4-0 IN SERIES WITH AND AGAINST THE SPREAD]