JBasketballjr
    JBasketballjr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

NBA Finals Game 4

Heat v Spurs>>
    -5.5 >>
    With “Crampgate” in the rearview mirror we can finally talkabout LeBron for what he is, the best player in the world. Don’t like him? That’sfine. But you’re a fool if you don’t at least respect him. Right now, LeBronJames is the best all around player in the game. The “Zig-Zag” theory is infull effect so far in the series, and I fully expect that trend to continue tonight.Give the Spurs credit, when they move the ball and play their style ofbasketball they are close to unstoppable. That was shown in game 3 when theSpurs shot a final’s record 75.8% in the first half. However, it is not likelythat they will come anywhere close to that percentage in game 4. The Heat havewon 13 straight playoff games following a loss, and considering the fact thatno team has ever won a championship after being down 3-1 in the finals, expectthe Heat’s motivation to be at an all time high. They will tighten up thedefense by focusing on the perimeter and limit ball movement by being overly aggressivein the passing lanes. On the offensive side, when LeBron’s not scoring, he willcreate for his teammates and give them open looks. Behind the home crowd anddown 2-1, look for the Heat to win and cover the chalk. Take the Heat -5.5.>>
    >>

@TonyKhuu
    @TonyKhuu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I agree heat under is the play. I won't be surprised if it's a blowout. I don't want Miami to win but I believe the zigzag theory will happen and spurs will finish them off either in 6 or 7.