farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kevin durant will be a New York knickerbocker

I always thought It was strange for KD to sign with jay z as his agent but now I think it's starting to make sense. Derek fisher is good with stars and probably good friends with Kevin durant. I think what Phil Jackson is planning on doing is to wait for chandler, bargnani and the rest of those trash players to be off the books after next season so he can pair melo with either Kevin durant or Lebron James. I heard Lebron has said that he would love to play with his old friend melo some day and that day could be soon especially if Miami heat lose this years finals. I think Kevin durant knows he'll never be able to win a championship with Scott brooks and westBrick. I always thought Kevin durant would eventually leave the thunder because I don't think they'll ever win with that roster they have and coach.

farmhouse1

I think if Carmelo resigns this year than it's a clear sign of what their plans are. I think they're going to go after Lebron James & Kevin durant and will land one of them. That would be dope. I like the Lebron & melo tandem better then the durant & melo.

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

I think the hiring of Fisher has a lot to do with them going after KD, it's common knowledge how much Durant likes and respects Fisher, and there's no way a great player like Durant would play his whole career in a small market like OKC. Thanks for starting a logical thread, they're tough to find around here.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Kevin Durant is the last one that would leave their first team between him westbrook, and any other current superstar in a small market. If anybody is leaving its Westbrook. Durant has this humble side about him that makes me think he wouldn't leave.

And to cane's comment up above me about there being no way great player like Durant plays whole career in a small market just take a look at Tim Duncan.

I see Durant leaving because of problems with scott brooks before he leaves because its a small market

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

And Durantula will bend over there just like at OKC

He will still be the same and suck!

cane

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    Kevin Durant is the last one that would leave their first team between him westbrook, and any other current superstar in a small market. If anybody is leaving its Westbrook. Durant has this humble side about him that makes me think he wouldn't leave.

And to cane's comment up above me about there being no way great player like Durant plays whole career in a small market just take a look at Tim Duncan.

I see Durant leaving because of problems with scott brooks before he leaves because its a small market
    I guess I should have clarified, if KD had already won a title, he might be more likely to stay. Duncan won a title his second year, and even though SA is a small market, there was never any reason for him to leave. The Spurs have been a great team ever since he got there, so there wasn't any incentive for him to go elsewhere. KD on the other hand has been in the league seven years without winning, by the time Duncan had played his seventh year, he already had three rings.

cane

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    He will still be the same and suck!
    Isn't it past your bedtime? Is your mommy allowing you to stay up late tonight?

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Melo really does just have wait out this year then they can bring in two big name free agents.

I would like to see Melo win in NY but he has to do what is best for him. Phil is smart, but making Fisher the coach bugs me. I'll side with Phil until proven otherwise but Phil does only win with two to three superstars on his teams. He has to keep Melo around then get him a PG and another star at the minimum. The PG can be the star and that may be enough.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

no way Durant would have any interest in playing with Melo. Guy is simply a scorer and only plays 1 side of the ball. Durant can score 40 each night by himself doesn't need a scorer. As far as Lebron and Melo its not happening either as Melo will resign with the Knicks and James isn't leaving the Heat, as Pat Riley has done a great job building around him and will continue to do so.

farmhouse1

What are you talking about man the heats roster blows. A soft bosh, banged up wade, and bunch of crap role players and half are retiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    no way Durant would have any interest in playing with Melo. Guy is simply a scorer and only plays 1 side of the ball. Durant can score 40 each night by himself doesn't need a scorer. As far as Lebron and Melo its not happening either as Melo will resign with the Knicks and James isn't leaving the Heat, as Pat Riley has done a great job building around him and will continue to do so.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    What are you talking about man the heats roster blows. A soft bosh, banged up wade, and bunch of crap role players and half are retiring.
    that "crap roster" the heat have is in the finals
    the knicks have jack shit with a coach with ZERO experience
    lebron is gonna leave a team and organization like the heat for what again?

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    I always thought It was strange for KD to sign with jay z as his agent but now I think it's starting to make sense. Derek fisher is good with stars and probably good friends with Kevin durant. I think what Phil Jackson is planning on doing is to wait for chandler, bargnani and the rest of those trash players to be off the books after next season so he can pair melo with either Kevin durant or Lebron James. I heard Lebron has said that he would love to play with his old friend melo some day and that day could be soon especially if Miami heat lose this years finals. I think Kevin durant knows he'll never be able to win a championship with Scott brooks and westBrick. I always thought Kevin durant would eventually leave the thunder because I don't think they'll ever win with that roster they have and coach.
    melo is gone dude, he doesnt need to stay in NY
    he can go team up with other superstars next season
    what does he need to waste another year of his career for?
    theres a higher chance melo joins miami's big 3 than lebron joining melo in NY