Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Big Spurs win tonight

Would be suprised if the Spurs didn't win by 10 or more.

Kings have been 4-0 against the spread this year as road underdogs of 9.5 points or more but I think this streak will end tonight.

Spurs are 20-0 straight up as a home fav of -9.5 points or more and although they only covered the spread 10 of those times I think they are due for a big win.

Finley is out but that shouldn't be a big deal...Ginobli can more than make up for that production. Kings defence is pretty lousy and Spurs have lost a bunch of close one's lately and they may want to put this game away early....1st half wager might be a good idea.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

what have the spurs shown this season? nothing. They haven't beaten any quality teams and have a 9-9 record while kings sports a 9-11 record. I am not sure if I am playing this one but i'll take kings +13 all day. Kings are a very strange team though, their only road win this season was at Utah as a 15.5 pt. underdog. GL with whatever you choose

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Didn't matter that the Spurs were 9-9 going in...if you think they are a .500 team you don't follow basketball. This is their pattern every year.

I ended up taking the 1st half as well because of the better odds....made both. Spurs got it done.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

well i was just going by the record of 9-9 and that means they are a .500 team and in my opinion they are very average and have shown nothing all year. Over the long term playing double digit dogs has been very profitable for me. That is actually my 5th win on 5 plays this season when the kings are getting between 11-13 points. Not sure what line you got, but i saw the first half line at -7 and game line at -12.5, so hopefully you got better lines otherwise it was a push and a loss but don't worry I won my kings bet of +13 gotta love that one.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

nice name tsonga....cant wait for tennis to start back up.

on a side note- the spurs are over-rated...they're old and next time they're on the second game of a back to back...go against them.