Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Game 3 already rigged

In favor of spurs it seems

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

As long as it's rigged for over 197.5, I don't care.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

this game is over early

16 point lead

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

I like it! Took them at +3 +117

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Easy sniff hope you didn't take Heat at +3

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I think it was rigged. Heat players played so lackadaisical tonight. Almost as if they conceded the game from the start. Guarantee we see a different attitude from the Heat team in game 4 (hint hint)

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Yep definitely rigged for Spurs to shoot 70% in the first half, magnets in the ball

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Yeah I think it was rigged. Heat players played so lackadaisical tonight. Almost as if they conceded the game from the start. Guarantee we see a different attitude from the Heat team in game 4 (hint hint)
    Nobody cares about your post game "analysis." (hint hint)

Your avatar is one of the most poorly researched and written pieces of trash to ever have been published... But it's readymade for gullible clucks like you who eat it up and regurgitate it to anyone dumb enough to listen. Where the real fix lies is in the veritable gold mine to be had at the expense of fools who willingly shell out their money to be fed lies and half truths.

The author found his niche playing you for an idiot and you're all to willing to fund it.

Oh I'm sorry, you were saying something about the game???.....

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Yep definitely rigged for Spurs to shoot 70% in the first half, magnets in the ball
    The thread was created in the beginning of the first quarter your argument is invalid

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Nobody cares about your post game "analysis." (hint hint)

Your avatar is one of the most poorly researched and written pieces of trash to ever have been published... But it's readymade for gullible clucks like you who eat it up and regurgitate it to anyone dumb enough to listen. Where the real fix lies is in the veritable gold mine to be had at the expense of fools who willingly shell out their money to be fed lies and half truths.

The author found his niche playing you for an idiot and you're all to willing to fund it.

Oh I'm sorry, you were saying something about the game???.....

The obvious fix was in tonight, and I profited. Did you, dumb arse?

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    you do realize that magnets in the ball would draw the ball to hit iron, do you not. you see magnetics work with metals meaning the magnets in the ball are attracted to the rim aka misses all around. try again. its all rigged but it revolves around reffing mainly. Could possibly be a couple freemasons (cough lebron cough cough kobe cough)involved in the secret rigging done by players but its clearly mostly refs doing it. who are of course typically white men who clearly belong to a lodge of some time. get off your ass and study the lodge and you might figure it out

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dumbest shit I've read so far on sbr.
    Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    you do realize that magnets in the ball would draw the ball to hit iron, do you not. you see magnetics work with metals meaning the magnets in the ball are attracted to the rim aka misses all around. try again. its all rigged but it revolves around reffing mainly. Could possibly be a couple freemasons (cough lebron cough cough kobe cough)involved in the secret rigging done by players but its clearly mostly refs doing it. who are of course typically white men who clearly belong to a lodge of some time. get off your ass and study the lodge and you might figure it out

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Dumbest shit I've read so far on sbr.
    If that's the dumbest shit you've read on sbr you are not too bright and I would read more at sbr if I was you.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Quote Originally Posted by jpot34 View Post
    The obvious fix was in tonight, and I profited. Did you, dumb arse?
    Yup, I profited. The difference is I can do so consistently, whereas you're the idiot who's forever trying to guess the ending to an imaginary script. You're so fvkking stupid it's painful.