SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Spurs steal game 3

Just like last year the underdog steals game 3. Once Spurs win I'll be looking for the best Heat series price I can find because this will be the last time the Spurs lead the series with Miami closing out at home game 6

Spurs +5 - 2.2U to win 2

Playoffs Record: 23-18 (+8.6U)

Parlaying with the OVER 197.5 - 1U to win 2.6U

Parlay record: 4-11 (+7.3)
    Last edited by SharpAngles; 06-10-14 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Typo

hus7ler
    hus7ler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

But Duncan admitted that one of his legs are weak. I think I saw the knee compressor on his left knee game 2. Thats why he has very weak hops and he has to do 1 footed jumpers and layups. I think Duncan is eneffecient today but steals game 4.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Just like last year the underdog steals game 3. Once Spurs win I'll be looking for the best Heat series price I can find because this will be the last time the Spurs lead the series with Miami closing out at home game 6

Spurs +5 - 2.2U to win 2

Playoffs Record: 23-18 (+8.6U)

Parlaying with the OVER 198.5 - 1U to win 2.6U

Parlay record: 4-11 (+7.3)
    I am looking @ over 197 flat??? That parlay record is as bad as mine, wait, mine is worse for parlays. O-FOR. LOL. BOL.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by hus7ler View Post
    But Duncan admitted that one of his legs are weak. I think I saw the knee compressor on his left knee game 2. Thats why he has very weak hops and he has to do 1 footed jumpers and layups. I think Duncan is eneffecient today but steals game 4.
    The Spurs are kings of double talk and smokescreens so I don't put too much weight into anything Pops or his men tell the media. Besides, this game will hinge on Parker hitting shots and dishing to Green and Leonard more than Duncan dominating. I agree that if Heat do win tonight the spurs should take game 4, even if that really screws up my plans of Heat series prices tomorrow

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    I am looking @ over 197 flat??? That parlay record is as bad as mine, wait, mine is worse for parlays. O-FOR. LOL. BOL.
    You're correct, I got 197.5 but typo'd 198.5.

Parlays are hard to hit but with the right odds you can be low percentage and still make money just like my 26% success rate that's currently up 7 units